Break down...

Connections to Relations

 

-------------------

Taemin’s POV

-------------------

I’ve told her too much already but I feel like it’s not enough at all. After I told her how the chicken tasted like she smiled and ushered me out of the kitchen to make the ‘finishing touches’ on the dishes. Right when I came out, someone was typing in the code to the lock of the dorm’s front door.

“Taeminnie,” Jonghyun hyung said as he carried a backpack on one side of his shoulders and had his hand pressing his neck. “What time did you guys get home?” I helped Jonghyun hyung with his backpack and Minho practically dragged Jinki hyung into the room so he could sleep.

“We came home early… Kibum hyung went to go get his friend from the airport” I could feel myself trail off at the end, should I tell him that Ha neul –ah is a girl or… let them find out? Jonghyun hyung looked at Kibum hyung who was still lying on the couch but then his face looked towards the kitchen.

“Who’s cooking if Kibummie is asleep?”

“H-ha neul-ah. Hyung’s friend.” His face broke out into a dorky grin and he went to the kitchen with his hands in his pocket, I followed him in towards kitchen. Knowing hyung he’d probably point, gasp, say something no one would understand and blink.

“Ah hyung let me go in first so Ha neul-ah doesn’t get shocked.” Hyung froze then he nodded.  When I walked in Ha neul was practically panicking, she must have heard the other two come in the house. “Ha neul-ah! CALM DOWN!” I held her shoulders and looked at her. She nodded and breathed in and out then went back to garnishing the dishes. I looked at her smiling satisfied with her dishes. “Jonghyun hyung you can come in!” With that hyung came in and his eyes searched for Kibum hyung’s friend until he laid his eyes on the teenage girl in the kitchen who was placing the dishes on the table nervously. Ha neul turned around and looked at the two of us before bowing a 100 degree bow.

“Annyeonghashinikka, I’m Park Ha neul. I’ll be s-staying with you and the rest of the band members for the next three weeks, please look after me.” …I should become a psychologist because Jonghyun hyung did exactly what I thought he’d do.  He looked at me after staring at Ha neul for a while and I just nodded.

“Ha neul-ah is a female, hyung… a GIRL. And SHE’S staying with US for NOW.” He nodded and bowed and introduced himself naturally ending with a ‘nice to meet you’.

“Ha neul-sshi… h-how… w-why-” Kibum hyung came in yawning and he saw Jonghyun and Ha neul looking at each other… this might get a little interesting.

“W-when did you guys get home?” Kibum hyung said harshly to Jonghyun hyung; he’s always like that when he wakes up.

“A few minutes ago… why didn’t you tell us Ha neul was a GIRL?” Hyung practically screeched making Ha neul wince. I walked towards Ha neul and slung my arm around her shoulder.

“It’s okay, don’t worry he’s not mad. He’s just shocked” I whispered to Ha neul. She looked really nervous but she nodded.

“Hyungs take this to another room after you’ve eaten please, don’t be rude.”  Ha neul smiled weakly and Kibum hyung looked guilty, so did Jonghyun hyung.

“Sorry Ha neul-sshi, it’s just…HE never told us a female would be living with us…” Jonghyun hyung glared at Kibum hyung who smirked.

“You never asked and honestly I’m glad I didn’t so Ha neul-ah could see the rea-”

“Oppa, shush.” Ha neul said glaring at Kibum hyung. I’m guessing she’s turned into the dark Ha neul only Kibum hyung deserves to see.

“Why should I when he’s being rude to you?” Jjong hyung was about to say something until Ha neul scoffed.

“I told you this earlier on in front of Taeminnie oppa and Minho oppa that you should have told them who I was, and WHAT I was; especially when Jonghyun-sshi is in a relationship, wouldn’t it make Sekyung-sshi uncomfortable?” Kibum hyung kept quiet, silently cursing himself for his mistake whilst Jonghyun hyung laughed and blushed a bit at the name of his girlfriend.

“But you’re way younger than Jjong is!”

“Kim Kibum! BEING YOUNGER OR OLDER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN INSECURITIES!” Ha neul said with a straight face but the voice coming out from her didn’t even seem to match the expression she was showing.

“Mianhae…” Kibum hyung said miserably, I walked up to Jonghyun hyung and we gave each other a high five. Ha neul nodded and poked Kibum hyung’s side making him laugh a bit.

“Araso,” she said softly, I don’t get how and why these two dorks are close… “Just go wash your face and see if Jinki-sshi is ready to eat, he went straight to bed so I think I’ll just save him some food for later.” Kibum hyung nodded and went out of the kitchen to do what Ha neul told him to do. I could see Jonghyun hyung was totally surprised by how one girl could control the almighty diva.

“Complete Shocker right?” I said to Jonghyun hyung who nodded. He snapped out of it when Ha neul gave him a glass of warm water mixed with honey and lemon.

“Jonghyun-sshi, have this  it’s good for your voice and you’ve got schedule for Music Bank tomorrow for SM ballad right?” I looked at Jonghyun hyung.

“You do?” Ha neul smiled.

“Yeah… how do you know Ha neul-ah… and call me Oppa!” He said a bit too excitedly, Ha neul nodded.

“Well on the stopover in Singapore I went online on this Kpop news update thing and it said SM ballad for debut tomorrow night.” I NEVER KNEW THAT! It’s all international! I felt myself smile as hyung finished off the drink and Ha neul placed the chopsticks. She went to call Minho hyung who came and sat down.

“Oppa’s come sit, and let’s wait for the other two to come.”

“The ‘other two’ have names you know?” Kibum hyung said walking in looking fresh whilst dragging the half asleep leader over to the table. Hyungs sat down and before anyone did anything Ha neul bowed.

“Nice to officially meet each and every one of you. I’m a huge fan but I’ll try not to become a burden to you. Instead, to repay you for letting me stay here, I’ll clean up around the house and cook and the usual so you guys have extra rest.”

“What if…” Jinki hyung began but never finished. Ha neul looked at him nervously, she sighed then she knelt on her knees and bowed. Kibum hyung, Minho hyun and I stood up and surrounded her prying her to get up, Jonghyun hyung could only watch while Jinki hyung was staring, surprised… yet I could see he was touched as well.

“I promise I won’t leak any secrets, I won’t put up any photos of you on the internet, I won’t do anything stupid which will affect anyone of you in this room, or in the company or in the entertainment business for the next few weeks I stay here and I promise to keep out of your way at all times if you want me to” Ha neul said in one breathe. The three of us were next to her but we didn’t do anything to help her up, she’s really stubborn. She still wasn’t even looking up. I saw Jinki hyung smile a little and then he got up and walked up to Ha neul. All of us looked at him, except for the stubborn dongsaeng, and he pushed us aside. Then he grabbed Ha neul’s arms making her look at him, she was really nervous until Hyung smiled again.

“Acting like this,” He said standing up, pulling Ha neul up with him, “Makes me look as if you’re about to get married to one of the members… I’m not an evil person. I’m just...”

“Complicated.” Jonghyun hyung said as he started to put rice on his place and taking some food from the dishes in front of him. We all laughed and Ha neul got up properly and dusted her shorts. I quickly pushed her to sit down in between Kibum hyung and I and i sat down next to her.

------------------------

Ha neul’s POV

------------------------

I served them what they asked for and surprisingly they ate whatever I meant to cook for them. I didn’t really eat a lot because I still couldn’t believe I was living in SHINee’s dorm… it has to sink in sooner or later but at the thought… maybe later. Taemin oppa kept giving me food to eat and Kibum oppa kept pouring me some drinks, I felt like a princess but I didn’t want to get used to it and honestly I didn’t have the appetite after I saw something earlier on in the kitchen. I think Jonghyun oppa noticed that I wasn’t eating a lot because he asked if I was okay.

“Neh, I’m fine, please eat!” I smiled that fake smile I always used whenever I was tired or annoyed; in this case I was just tired. I heard Kibummie oppa gasp which made me choke on the water I was drinking. Taemin patted my back while I coughed making sure I covered my mouth properly in any chance the guys catch a cold. “Oppa you scared me!”

“Mianhae! Please don’t bite me!” Jinki oppa looked at us two then I saw Minho shake his head.

“Hyung-ah, Ha neul-ah knows how to control the almighty Diva so if you hear two people shouting, or maybe one shouting and one apologising, that’s Ha neul-ah and Kibum hyung” Kibum oppa glared at Minho oppa and the rest of us just laughed. Jinki oppa stood up and bowed with a smile on his face.

“Please teach us how to control this person” I laughed when he sat down and missed the chair. I take back what I said when to Taemin oppa he might be the clumsier one in SHINee. Jonghyun hyung helped him up.

After a while of chatting we all went to the kitchen to put our dishes in the sink. I was about to wash up before Kibum oppa stopped me.

“Go sleep.”

“Huh? Why?”

“You just came back from London, you cooked and now you want to clean up?”

“So…?” Actually I was tired, and I’m glad oppa realised it but it would be rude to just cook, eat then sleep. When I looked at oppa he gave me a trying-to-be-scary kind of look making me smirk, time to put my act on.

“Go. Sleep. Now” I pushed him out of the way and glared at him like earlier on. It was his turn to smirk. I felt someone come in the kitchen but I didn’t take notice.

“And if I don’t?” I said, he smiled slightly but his eyes said otherwise.

“You won’t? Then tomorrow you’re out of the house.” Oh really? I stepped closer trying to act y, honestly my sixteen year old charms are working on a twenty year old because he seemed to turn pink again.

“Make me” I whispered.

“Fine I will.” He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over his shoulders whilst he held my legs.

“OPPA!? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!”

“Putting you to bed!” When I looked up I saw Taemin oppa in the kitchen staring at the knife with a painful expression… He wasn’t doing what I think he was doing right? He saw me and quickly smiled at me. I mouthed the words ‘Help me’ but he grinned and shook his head then stuck his tongue out. Kibum oppa was getting closer to Taeminnie’s room and when we walked past the living room, Jinki oppa and Jonghyun oppa gave us shocked but amused looks. I pouted even more, Minho oppa laughed like he liked what he saw; me being carried to bed by a complete idiot. I should be laughing and complaining but Taemin oppa kept getting in my head. Once we were in the room Kibum oppa threw me [playful kind of throw] on the bed and sat down next to me.

“You’re light you know?”  What kind of idiot would say something like that? “Anything happen while I was sleeping?” I looked at him and he lied down next to me but the opposite direction so our heads were next to each other but our bodies weren’t.

“He’s definitely hiding something. He said I was sharper than you were because I could tell he was lying when he said he was fine” I looked to the side to see oppa staring at the ceiling with a worried look and it made me feel guilty for saying what I just said.

“Ha neul-ah… Thank you.” What? I barely have been here for an entire day and he’s thanking me already? It’s not like I’ve done anything but introduce myself to the oppas. Which reminds me… I need to call Min ra and appa.

“For what?”

“For being here…” Oppa sat up suddenly and he put his hands next to each side of my head on the bed and looked down at me. Seriously, oppa is really good looking. He doesn’t need any make up, it just makes him look gay but why would people hate on this beautiful person? “Ha neul-ah, please…” He started, then something wet hit my face, because it was slightly dark I couldn’t tell if oppa was crying or if he was drooling… something tells me it was the latter.

“Please…?”

“Please look after Taeminnie… If he does something to himself I wouldn’t know what I’d do. I may sound really stupid at the moment, I know I’m not his mother or something but he’s been with me and he understands me more than anyone else I know and he’s a member. I’d do the same with Jonghyun hyung and Jinki hyung and Minho-ah, but I have no clue. I don’t understand him. I don’t get it. Taeminnie…” His voice sounded really hurt when he tried to breathe, “How could I n-not know anything about this when he knows everything about me, about all of us. How can he do this to me… to himself…?”

 I got up slowly being careful I don’t accidentally hit his head and turn around to face him. I don’t know if I should do this or not but i reached out to hug him. I could feel the tears wetting my shirt as he held my waist. He was really cold and even in the dark I could see he was pale; but it wasn’t because he was sick… unless you call it heart sick? I rubbed his back and his brunette hair calming him down like how Min ra did to me. It did calm him down, but he didn’t stop crying. Sniffling I shushed him, but not like before.

“Stay here for a while and don’t leave until it’s sorted,” oppa said weakly, “the smile you gave him was like the smile he showed all of us when he found out he was going to debut… I never see that smile anymore… until today”

I kept silent, just letting him take out everything he’s been holding. How much pain have these people been through? I only know about Taemin oppa, but not about the rest of them. It’s possible Jonghyun oppa is stressed and hurt by the drop of his popularity and the effect the revelation of his relationship had on SHINee. I’ve made a whole blog about celebrities but never had I thought it would be this bad. Sudden images of the celebrities who committed suicide entered my head but I pushed it out of my head.

“Shh… Oppa it’s okay. You’re not the only one who knows now. I know too… it’s okay. I’m here to help and give you hand.” I felt him nod and I pulled away from the hug. He looked at me with a small smile and rubbed his eyes to wipe the tears off. I reached for the lampshade and looked at him. I poked him on his side and he whined but laughed despite it. I don’t want oppa being upset. He’s given me the opportunity to help so I don’t want to waste it. I don’t want anyone hurt.

Kibum oppa looked at me again and then hugged me quickly then let go. I smiled and gave him a small kiss on his cheek to reassure him that I’m here to help out. And it did because he smiled widely, no he shined as he waved and walked out the door.

================================================

Awww no comments again? Psht L

OMG HOT TIMES!!

DID ANYONE WATCH THAT VIDEO OF THEIR LIVE!

SO AMAZING!

IT’S LIKE ‘Yeaaaaaaaaaah –raps in between-‘ ‘Yeaaaaaaaaaaaahyeaaaaaaaaaaah –rapping in between-‘ and then Jjong’s ‘Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah’ like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!