Story of my life... -Teaser-

Connections to Relations

-------------------------------
Ha neul’s POV
-------------------------------
“Honesty. Love. Passion. Strength.
These words are the one which comes to my head whenever I see this one person smile. I mean whenever I see photos of this one person smile from videos online, from photos posted on the net. For a long time I had wanted to become a star, just like him… just like them. I feel pathetic knowing I can’t go and audition and pass and everything as easily as I thought since I was three. I doubt I’ll have the guts…
But another thing made me doubt wanting to become one of these perfect people in the entertainment industry. Their smiles gradually die. Like it seems like it’s only for their fans, for them to not worry. Their glimmering eyes and appealing smiles fade into those of which seems forced, tired and sad.

Haven’t you noticed?

Though it seems impossible, I wish, maybe I could speak to them, even one… even if it wasn’t the one I liked in that group. Even if it wasn’t that group in the first place, I would do my all in comforting them. I love music. They’re the prime sources of the music I love, minus the composers and the lyricist. Wouldn’t that make me connected to them, even a bit?

What do you guys think…?”

-Post-

I look at the blog post I just written. My blog has just nearly a million hits, thousand regular visitors and hundred affiliates. I use my blog to express my thoughts, but mainly on the celebrity I idolise.

Celebrities I should say.

I’m sixteen with loads of time on my hands, boredom surrounding me and fatigue laughing at me. I just decided to make an international blog which helps me release my stress and which lets other people see the life of others in a different light.

I’ve had a few celebs comment on a few of my posts. Posts like:
-Singers can’t sing without falling in a serious love, but young artistes haven’t had a chance to date because of their companies… how did they end up singing?
-Female celebrities such as stars who appear on ‘certain’ videos get plastic surgery for their body… what’s the HUGE difference when it comes to getting surgery for the face?
-Fans from the same company are meant to support the other artist in that company because the artistes are friends… how do we KNOW they’re friends…?
-What would stars think of us fans who are like stalkers, us fans who are like copy-cats, fans who can watch videos of them 24/7 and fans who are the type to idolise them via computer by looking at photos and videos?
Some people have actually tried to take me in as an entertainment journalist… I don’t want to waste my life talking about people who obtained their dreams, enjoyed, suffered, suffering, and now somewhat regretting everything they’ve done.

In MY case, I’m going to pursue my OWN dream… to become a celebrity.

But in order to do that, I need to understand what a celebrity feels…

That’s my challenge before I have the confidence to audition.

Before I chase my dream…