No idea

Connections to Relations

 

--------------------

Taemin’s POV

--------------------

I trusted myself to stay away from that stupid metal shard. I tried. I failed. right? No, it doesn’t. I’m pathetic, who would want someone like me? I’m a nuisance. Ha neul, yeah sure I love her and i don’t doubt it. But she loves the Lee Taemin which had been trained to smile even if I feel like dying. The one who dances so handsomely as if the music is running through my blood; don’t get me wrong –Dancing is my medicine, singing is my cure, Music is my world. But I’m starting to grow another world of my own.

I hear Ha neul begging Heechul hyung to get her an autograpgh from Hankyung hyung. Her smile is so heart warming and she’s so down to earth that it just clashes with me. How could i kiss her? I gave her a kiss. We kissed. I’m meant to be happy but it’s just like my brain, my mouth, my neck, my body –everything is just tearing apart from her kiss. Someone like her doesn’t need me. She needs someone like Kibum hyung, someone who is willing to do anything for her; in this case stop anything.

We reached the mall, it felt such a short ride but maybe that’s cause Ha neul let me drown myself in music while i ‘fell asleep’. I ‘woke up’ and looked at Ha neul who’s eyes were gleaming with excitement. Heechul hyung smiled.

“I’ll drop you guys off at the front so it isn’t too obvious, I need to meet Geng-ah at our meeting place” He winked and unlocked the door before handing Ha neul a small envelope. “Ha neul-ah, don’t open it until you get inside, don’t show this curious cat either” He smirked in my direction, i could only smile back. We got out of the car and bowed, hyung waved at us before driving off leaving the slightly disappointed Ha neul and the tired me at the front of the mall.

I felt hands weave through arms, looking down i saw Ha neul’s smirking face. “Never,” she began, “Never, let a girl in front of a mall like this, oppa, be prepared to have blisters on your foot” She smirked as i felt myself being dragged through the doors. I breathed in the cool air conditioned air and found myself already up the escalators towards the floor which has the most female shops there.

“Oh Joy. The best thing i need is being dragged around by a teenager when i have to go work in a few hou-”

“OPPA LOOK IT’S GUCCI! OMG IT’S HOLLISTER, NO IT’S ABERCROMBI- OH MY GOD IT’S BOTH OF THEM JOINED” She screamed, I laughed at her dorkiness as i continuously got dragged from shop to shop. God knows where this girl got all that money!? She got pumps, converses, belts, hats, jeans, dresses, cardigans, tops, more shoes, bags and even DESIGNER CLIPS!? Ahh, i will never understand why this would make some girls happy.

After an hour and a half

“H-ha neul-ah... are w-we done yet?”

“Didn’t i warn you?”

“No”

“Oppa, it’s only been less than two hours!”

“Ha neul-ah.. c-can we please take a break..”  I begged Ha neul with my eyes, and honestly, i was sincerely begging. She looked at me and sighed then nodded. “Thank you” i sighed and tried spotting a cafe or restaurant of some sort. I turned back to her to see if she found any place to go, only to find her turning around with furrowed eye brows. She had been doing that a lot today. Randomly, when i wasn’t looking –or when she thought i wasn’t, she’d turn around like someone was calling her or like someone was following her. She saw i was looking at her and smirked.

“It’s fine, I was going to massage you after this but i guess you’d prefer a bre-”

“No! Massage is fine, let’s go get a drink before we continue..shopping” THE HELL AM I SAYING!?

“Seriously~?” She asked cutely, oh... so she knew i would say that -.- No fair.

“Come on oppa, i can see starbucks and i haven’t had a frappacino in months!” ...I hope a frappacino makes you tired.

“Neh umma...”

“Awww what an obedient little baby i have~” She cooed as she pinched my cheeks. I glard playfully at her before nudging her. “Hahaha, love you too~”

“Yeah yeah” I led the way to Starbucks and told her to find a seat while i go order.

--------------------

Ha neul’s POV

--------------------

Something is wrong. I made my way towards a table in the corner and take out the envelope from my bag, trying to ignore the feeling of being followed. When i did open it i saw a load of cash in it and gawked at it wide eyed. Something caught my eye –a card. I opened it and quickly hid the envelope in my bag.

To Ha neul,

                This is...well this is super junior and DBSK. We wanted to help Taeminnie but we couldn’t do anything but be bystanders. I’m sorry about causing you trouble –our dongsaeng is very important to us. We can tell that you and Taemin had become very close very quickly and we would like to ask you to take care of him well. The money is pitched in from all of us so it’s not a surprise it’s a lot. Half is for you and your spending and the other half is for Taemin. Even if he refuses to accept it, which he will, just keep buying him clothes using that money –any spare money can be given to Key so he could send it to Taemin’s parents. If you try to give the money back, we’ll think of it as denying your friendship with Taemin and Kibummie and the rest of the SHINee boys and view you as someone who is only a fan and doesn’t want to get involved.

                LOVE SUPER JUNIOR + DBSK!! Kekeke

                                                    Ha neul + Taemin = LURVE

                                                        ^JUNSU HYUNG DONE THAT!

---------------------

No one’s POV

---------------------

He watched the beautiful girl read the card and saw the boy he recognised to be Taemin in disguise walking towards her with their orders. He smirked to himself. SHINee had no idea what they had gotten into protecting that innocent girl.

Absolutely not

======================================================

DANDANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!