Meeting Key...

Connections to Relations
--------------------
Ha neul’s POV
--------------------
“NOOOOOOOO! HA NEUL-AHHHH! STAY!!!! No, I mean COME BAAAAAAAK!” I laughed as I heard Min ra being hysterical over the phone. She already knew she’d be coming in four weeks, but the fact that I talked to SHINee’s Kim Kibum, I’m the daughter of the CEO of a really new, fresh, but amazing clothing line in Korea, and I’ll be pretending to be Kibum’s best friend really went through her head and out her ear. But when I told her that I decided to move to Korea the next day, she was shouting ‘What’ scaring my mum who ran out her room and came in with a broom. She’s really sweet, I’m going to miss her a lot. We’ve never been separated like this since we met each other, we’re practically sisters. When we were at the airport back in London, she was crying. She’s never cried before. I mean we’re going to see each other in a few weeks but still, for us it’s a long time.
Her voice wavered on the phone. “Min ra-ah, You’re going to see me in a few week-”
“A FEW WEEKS IS TOO LONG!” I laugh but then I hear the intercom lady say ‘Seoul, flight K246 boarding’. Min ra was still blabbing on and on about how I’m going to have to go and eat Kimchi with her all over again.
“YAH!”
“WHAT!?”
“…I have to go…?”
“Araso~ Have a safe flight, tell me if Kibum-sshi pisses you off I can hurt him!”
“WHAT HAPPENED TO CRYING!?”
“YOU WERE GETTING ANNOYED!”
“YOU’RE RIGHT! I’m going~”
“-dramatic sniff- Bye~ -dramatic sniff again-”
“Love you Min ra-ah”
“I know!” At that we both hung up, I switched my phone off and headed to the gate which was shown on those big television things. It was my first time flying, my first flight from London to Singapore was awesome! I ate and ate and slept and slept then watched some stuff and slept and ate and slept and then woke up, got off and ate then I’m here boarding this flight because some random celebrity called me.
I gave the lady my ticket and she ripped the boarding pass off and gave that to me. I smiled, the pass was sort of like my independence.
“Have a safe flight~”
“Will do.”
--------------------
Kibum’s POV
--------------------
Okay, full fridge, check, full cupboards, check, spare room, check, pair of new slippers, check, time, check… OH MY GOSH I’M LATE!
“TAEMINNIE!!!” He came running in with his hair messy and his shirt half on.
“I’m leaving, tell the guys when they come back to make sure this place is spotless… otherwise you’re not going to have dinner later on.” His eyes widened and he nodded, then he paused and looked down.
“Hyung… about the, thing… you know, the thing about me?” I don’t want to talk about it right now.
“What about it Taeminnie?”
“N-nothing… Never mind” He smiled and made his way back to his room. If he only knew what he was in for.
“I’m off!”
“BYE~!”
~At the airport~
Okay I have my hood on, fake stubble, fake crutch and a sign which says ‘Park Ha neul’ on it in both English and Hangul… I didn’t know whether she could read hangul or not. The passengers for K246 were coming out now, some old Korean man greeted some children, maybe some grandchildren. A white woman came out and ran up and hugged another man, inter-racial relationship, how sweet.
I waited for a while as I sipped some of the ice coffee I bought, I bought two; you know, to be a gentleman and all. It’s been half an hour and STILL no sign of her.
Okay let me call her. I took out my cell phone and dialled ‘Ha neul’, it was ringing, and ringing. I heard a few ringtones play but one was really close to me. I was about to turn back and look for her when someone tapped me. I looked over my shoulder, I hope it wasn’t any Shawols… no offence but I’m kinda busy. Surprisingly it didn’t look like a fangirl.
She had nice silky black hair, fair skin, black eyes; obviously double the eyelids were natural, pink lips, fair skin, slim body, average height. Her fashion sense was impeccable. Ugg boots, black tights, dark blue denim jean shorts, a long red blouse, she carried a black jacket and she had her hair to the side, though it wasn’t tied up.
“Urm… sir you dropped this.” She picked up the sign from the floor and stared at it. “We’re you looking for someone called Park Ha neul?”She looked at me as she slowly got up from the floor. I nodded and she looked at me. “Park Ha neul as in, Park Youngmin’s daughter?” I nodded again…
“Are you by any chance…” She looked at me up and down and then shook her head. She bowed and was about to walk away but then she looked over her shoulder and turned back to me. “…Are you…” she paused looked around and whispered “SHINee’s Kim ‘Key’ Kibum?” I looked at her and nodded cautiously. She gasped and then she was about to take my hood off when I stopped her.
“Ha neul-sshi, don’t take it off unless you want the BOTH of us to be murdered on your first day back” I whispered loudly, but only loud enough for her to hear. She nodded but then she gave me a weird look. She stuck her slim hand out and put her other hand on her slender hips.
“…ID, I don’t want to get kidnapped on my first day back home.” She had a point. I took out my ID and showed it to her. Her face went bright pink and I laughed. She looked up from the ID and then me.
“I’ll explain later, let’s go to a restaurant quick so I can get this stubble off and change back.” I pointed to my knapsack. She nodded and carried her carry on whilst I pushed the trolley to the infinite amount of luggage she had.
In the car I took my jacket off and threw it at the back. I’m never wearing that stupid jacket again. I pulled down the mirror from and looked at how I looked like. I tried taking off the fake stubble but it hurt… a LOT.
------------------
No one’s POV
------------------
Ha neul was still staring at the ID as she sat down and noticed the guy scratching his face.
“What are you doing?”
“Taking off this stupid fake beard…”
“That’s fake?” she whispered to herself. She doubted whether her dad’s driver was just pulling the wool over her eyes but then again… the ID. “…Do you need help?” The person looked at Ha neul and he smiled gratefully.
“YES PLEASE!” Ha neul placed the ID on his lap and slowly dug her nails into one side of his face to rip the rubber apart, once it was ripped she peeled it off slowly taking notice of the wincing. She blew on the red skin and took it all off. Without looking at the person, in fear of the truth that it WAS Kim Kibum of SHINee, she handed him some face lotion and he rubbed it on his face enthusiastically.
“So… Park Ha neul, Do you believe me now?” The man said looking at the shy, scared and confused girl next to him. He chuckled and her took her face and turned it towards his. She stared into te eyes of the stranger, pools of dark brown, eyes shaped like cats, skin as fair as a baby’s, hair to the side and un-styled, no makeup but it was unbelievable. She nodded slowly, wide eyed.
“Good. Now let’s head to that restaurant, do you want samgyupsal?” With Ha neul still staring at Kibum, she shrugged and he sighed. “My choice huh? Fine with me~”