Curious little cat

Connections to Relations

 

--------------------

No one’s POV

--------------------

A shiver crawled up Ha neul’s spine as she spun her head around to see what was making her so uncomfortable. A figure quickly hid itself in the shadows and the girl’s eyes narrowed. “...It’s can’t b-”

“Ha neul?” She flipped her head back towards the source of the sweet voice to find Taemin sitting in front of her, gazing at her will stirring his ice-chocolate shake. “You okay? You’ve been looking around a lot lately?” Ha neul smiled and shrugged.

“Nah, it’s nothing. Don’t worry about it,” a playful smirk laid on her lips, “how are your feet?”

“Sore. What else can they be?” Taemin said bitterly he was about to ask Ha neul what else she wanted to buy but behind Ha neul in the distance, someone was definitely watching. Taemin’s eyes widened when he saw the physique he had seen for the past 3 years –until he was in hospital. Taemin’s mouth was half open and his voice cracked as he tried to push the sentence he was meant to say out.

“Oppa?” Ha neul wondered if he had seen what she had been feeling. “Oppa?” Taemin’s mouth closed and his eyes filled with horror. He glanced everywhere to check if that person had his damn friends with him but he couldn’t recognise anyone else but the man with the piercing glare.

“Ha neul-ah...” he whispered unconsciously, he hadn’t meant to but his eyes were glued onto the person who was laughing as he ‘read’ the magazine he was holding. Taemin tugged on his hood more, pushed his glasses up further before making eye contact with Ha neul. “Let’s go to a different mall... now” Taemin took all the bags in one hand, which was a very hard thing to do, and handed his drink to Ha neul who held it but kept sitting down.

“What’s wrong? Tell me” Taemin sighed and put on his best smile he could muster up before taking Ha neul’s hand and forcing her up.

“Nothing,” he lied, “let’s just go to a different mall so there are other shops you can look.” Ha neul tried not to hit Taemin on the head for lying, but by the look he had on his face earlier on, it may be wise to go along with the act.

The two quickly set off, walked past the place where the figure had been watching, though he had disappeared and out of the mall and into the suddenly humid air. They caught an expensive taxi and asked the black taxi to speed up at the next shopping district in Seoul; Myeongdong.

“Okay, now tell me what that was about?” Ha neul sipped on her now lukewarm drink patiently as she saw Taemin’s beautifully fake smile.

“Nothing Ha neul-ah, I just remembered how Myeongdong was popula-”

“Don’t smile like that please, you would have asked me if you could change into a better disguise if it was popular.” She half whispered, “Oppa... you would easily get caught there just because your hair is like that and your style is like that”

Taemin wondered if he was wrong after all. She saw right through him and deeper than he had thought she would. As much as he tried to smile when he was in pain, everyone else except for five people would believe him –now it was just this one person. He wanted to run away. Something was definitely wrong and he hated himself for putting Ha neul in that situation. But then, she would train, become an actress, a model, an idol... she would leave him soon. A week and a day was all that was needed for them to realise they found each other. Just one week and 24 hours. It seemed way too short for normal people –but Taemin wasn’t normal. Ha neul wasn’t either, to Taemin she was different to the point that he was so curious.

 

But despite the curious cat Heechul mentioned... Curiosity still killed the cat.

==================================================================

Okay dudes i'm totally adding more drama to this because i want more subs and more comments

 

YES i am greedy :)

 

Love you guys -TenkYuBeriiKamsa!