Teaser~

Connections to Relations

-------------------------

Ha neul’s POV

-------------------------

Kibum oppa came in before they left telling me that it was only going to be me and Taemin oppa in the house for a few hours. I decided to call Min ra and within half a dial tone she picked up.

“HELLO!?”

“Neh Min ra-ah. Missed me?” I heard her giggle on the phone, her voice was hoarse. I forgot it was the afternoon by now in London and she’d just have gotten up because my flight was around six in the morning.

“How could I not? How’s everything… that Kibum dude is the real Key right?”

“Yeah… surprisingly” I still haven’t told her about Taemin oppa and I have no intention to. “He’s really how he seems like, strong… personality wise as well…”

“He started to annoy you right?”

“Oh my gosh! How did you know!?” Why do I even need to ask, this girl is exactly like Kibum oppa but the female version.

“Ha neul-ah, I may love Kim Kibum with all my celebrity loving heart, but if he does anything to hurt you… no scratch that, if SHINee does anything to hurt you, I’ll get myself on a jet to Korea and find them then beat them to a pulp!” I sighed knowing she was half joking.

We talked for a while until I yawned and she started to panic, before I could tell her it’s cause I was lying down she said ‘I love you, bye, sleep well, saranghae~’ then hung up on me. I smiled and looked at my phone which had a picture of me, my mum and Min ra. Hearing someone go to the bathroom I assumed it was Taemin oppa.

Reminiscing on the times when Min ra and I would go to all Korean conventions and start hyping about the cute clothes and the music we would memorise. There was a time Min ra and I got lost in the city and we spent hours trying to figure out where we were only to find out we were walking in circles for that amount of time. Min ra stopped what she was doing, looked around then closed her eyes. Before I could ask her what she was doing her eyes snapped open and her face broke into a grin.

“I think that the train station to get home is straight, then left, then cross then turn the corner.” Was what she said and up until today I still haven’t figured out how she worked that out because she was exactly right. It would have been creepier if she had the amount of yards as we- *THUD*

What was that? I got up quickly and headed to the door and flung it open. The wind which hit my face seemed solemn and I looked frantically around for Taemin oppa. What if a fan broke in and they saw me, what would they have to say for that? What would SHINee have to say to the press that a sixteen year old girl who claims to be Kim Kibum’s best friend is staying in their dorm; and that best friend was the daughter of a fashion company?

Something rattling from the bathroom woke me up to my senses and I turned to face it and I felt something make me run towards it. Something in me made me open the unlocked door and something in me made me want to scream when I saw what was in front of me…

 

=======================================================================

Okay no killing me cause honestly I'm knackered! I have to finish my english essay tomorrow and on thursday. I have to do another history essay for tuesday which is okay. I'VE GOT A FRIKKING SPANISH EXAM AND MY TEACHER IS SUCH A FU*ING RETARD FOR SHOUTING AT US FOR NO REASON WHEN WE NEED HELP! 

 

..No pressure on me though. Yay~ =.=

Please no one kill me for another cliffy i was meant to make this a proper chapter but because of how COLD my computer room is i don't think my fingers can take such a challenge. -Bows-

 

Thanks to the two who commented, but the ones who read it.. please comment so i have MOTIVATION to do it ><

 

THIS IS MY LONGEST STORY YET!  Normally i wouldn't be bothered and stop it leaving it hanging on the 12th chappy but because you guys are awesome and i love you i continued it!