Chapter 36

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

Soyeon and I were heading to check on our family members.

 

I only saw my Mom and my cousin.

 

I wanna know what happen to them and I'm not hoping for worst.

 

What's the worst I'm talking about?

 

It's our parents falling in love then have kids...

 

...with someone else.

 

But like I said I wasn't hoping and not even expecting the worst so things would turn out well, I believe.

 

"You're thoughts are too loud" Soyeon said

 

We decided to walk instead of teleporting.

 

We actually have no idea where's the exact location of our family members so it's better to walk and search for them.

 

"What are you saying? You're not a mind reader" I said.

 

"Yeah. Maybe I just know you so well now that I could guess what's your expression was about" She said.

 

"So does that mean you're always looking at me?" I ask without thinking.

 

She suddenly stops and look at me.

 

I suddenly felt nervous and look away.

 

Damn Jeon Boram.

 

"You're acting weird lately. Are you ok?" She ask.

 

"O-of course I'm ok" I said and walk ahead of her

 

"Yeah you're really weird. Of course I always look at you." She said and catches up.

 

My heart beats crazy after she said that.

 

D-did she just admit that she always look at me?

 

"What?" That's the only word that comes out of my mouth.

 

"What do you mean what? You're really strange now Boramie. We're always together. It's impossible that I don't look at you even if you're annoying at times" She said.

 

"Oh" I just said.

 

I was a bit disappointed.

 

"I know your worries are same as mine but we know our parents are workaholic. Everything will be ok" She said and smile to me.

 

"But what about your sister?" I ask.

 

"Maybe my parents didn't meet her yet" She said.

 

Right.

 

Soyeon and I were just talking when suddenly a blinding light flashes on the surroundings

 

What's happening?

 

"Boramie look!" I heard Soyeon said

 

That is the time I open my eyes and look around.

 

It's beautiful again.

 

Just like what it used to be.

 

"Soyeonnie. Everything is now back to normal" I said.

 

"Yeah. I guess the Queen make it" She said.

 

Why does she look bothered?

 

"I never doubted the Queen...but why you look like you're not happy?" I ask.

 

"It's not that I'm not happy. It's just that...things happen earlier than they're supposed to be" She said.

 

"What do you mean?... Have you seen another foresight?" I ask and she nodded.

 

"Things are supposed to be normal tonight and not right now. It's still early" She said.

 

"Are you sure it was night in here? Maybe you've seen night in the mortal world" I said.

 

"No. I'm sure it's here" She said.

 

That was odd.

 

"Maybe future changes" I said.

 

"Possibly but I hope it's for good" She said.

 

But I'm having another bad feeling.

 

And you know that something always happen when I feel like this but I hope I'm wrong.

 

Sometime I wonder if this is my special ability coz it's always right but then, it has nothing to do with battle combats.

 

That's another odd thing.

 

Soyeon and I separate ways to go home now.

 

Since everything is back to normal I'm sure my parents remember now.

 

But I don't know if they could still remember those things that happen when they can't remember.

 

I use my wand and teleport to the house.

 

I pop in the living room.

 

"Jeon Boram! I told you not flash yourself inside the house! You're just like your Mom. What's the use of putting a door in this house if none of you wants to use them!" Mommy scolded me while going downstairs.

 

I smile.

 

I normally get annoyed with her nagging but I miss her...

 

I approach her and give her a tight hug.

 

"What's wrong with you? What's with the hugging?" Mommy ask

 

I guess she got startled when I suddenly hug her tight.

 

"I miss you Mommy" I said.

 

"What are you saying? We just met this morning" She said.

 

This morning?

 

Mommy look at me weirdly.

 

"Oh...right. Right. But I still miss you" I said and hug her again.

 

They forgot what happen during those times that they can't remember.

 

"Yah next time remember to use the door or I'll have all those removed" Mommy said.

 

"Mom won't agree with you Mommy" I said.

 

"I don't care. Even if we have to be in a battle field I will do it just to had all of those doors removed....only if you and your Mom have no plan on using the door" She said and headed to the kitchen.

 

Why must they take everything on the battle field?

 

Are they fighters?

 

I ruffled my hair.

 

What kind of question is that Jeon Boram?

 

Of course they are....and that 'they' is supposed to include me.

 

For some reasons that I don't understand......

 

...I'm not like that.

 

I'm brave like them but I don't think violence could be a solution to everything.

 

It's a solution for worst cases.

 

"Boram-ah you smell like a one of those Park's" Mom get inside the house and ask me.

 

She's always this sharp.

 

"I was with Soyeon Mom. It can't be helped since we both work for the Princess" I said.

 

It's a relief that I don't have to call her commander for now.

 

"Tsk. Be careful with those know it all." Mommy said from the kitchen.

 

I would like to say something but then we would only end up arguing and I think you could guess now how they would settle it and I'm not looking for body pain.

 

"By the way haven't you guys notice something strange this past few days?" I ask.

 

I was curious if they could remember or not.

 

"We haven't. Except for the fact that it makes me feel like I haven't done anything for few days" Mom said.

 

"I feel the same yeobo" Mommy agreed.

 

"That's all?" I ask again.

 

"Yes. Why? Is there something that we should know? “Mom ask

 

"Oh nothing. Nevermind." I just said coz I still don't know if the queen would tell them everything about the incident.

 

SOYEON'S POV

I'm still not comfortable about everything that happens.

 

I should be happy right now but why is that this happens earlier than my foresight?

 

It's impossible that it could be a mistake coz I've seen it clearly. It was brief but it was very clear.

 

By the way I'm here at the house now facing my parents and my sister.

 

It's always this quiet in here even if we're in front of each other.

 

I feel like I was inside a library with a very strict librarian.

 

"Park Soyeon" Mom call me.

 

"I heard that the Princess is still not learning well" She said.

 

The Princess learns well.

 

She's just lazy.

 

But of course I didn't tell them that.

 

For them, a student's failure is the teacher's fault.

 

It's true but not in all aspects and not all the time.

 

I decided not to say anything about it.

 

"What's your plan about it?" Mom ask.

 

I wonder why she always have to use that Head of Wizard Council tone of voice.

 

"The Princess choice what she wanted to do. I teach her and help her because that is what I oath to do" I said.

 

"It is your job to teach her and make her the best. She will be the next Queen and you're carrying the name of our family with you. What will other people say if they found out that someone from our family failed to teach the Princess?" She said and I know she was trying not to raise her voice.

 

I sighed.

 

"Give your sister some advice" Mommy said to my sister.

 

I don't need an advice coz like I said Princess is learning well she's just lazy and sometimes thoughtlessly doing things.

 

I can't teach her that.

 

It's up to Princess.

 

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter