Chapter 29

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I transfer some of my powers to Qri and right now she was still sleeping.

 

"Your sister was a little stubborn" I said to Sunny.

 

"Yeah and you seemed to be good at tolerating people from your wife to your daughter" She said.

 

"Right. I guess I am but I only do that because I love them" I said.

 

Sunny didn't respond.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ma-"

 

"It's ok. It doesn't hurt that much anymore." She said.

 

I sigh

 

"Sunny-ah I'm really sorry. I hope one day you find the right one for you. Someone better than me." I said.

 

"I know and I surely will. Won't you regret?" She ask and smirk.

 

I giggle.

 

"Why would I? I'll be happy for you Sunny-ah" I said.

 

"Yeah of course you won't regret. I could see how much you love them Hyo even those times that you can't remember." She said.

 

"Well, I won't meet Qri if it wasn't for you and let's say we will not have Jiyeon if not because of you too" I said.

 

"What do you mean by that?" She ask

 

"Well, it was when you sent us this drink. Qri and drink together and things happen." I explained.

 

"So that's why you choose Qri" She said.

 

"Hmm but to be honest those days that I'm hanging out with Qri alone makes me confused already" I said.

 

"You already fall for her because of my absence. Well I guess we're not meant to be together. But also wondering why Jiyeon was your only child" She said and that made me laugh.

 

It wasn't because of her question but I do remember the day when Qri was not feeling well and I told Jiyeon that her Mommy was pregnant and she's going to be an unnie.

 

"What's so funny?" She ask.

 

"Jiyeon doesn't want to have a sister. That kid almost destroy the whole palace when I joke about her Mommy being pregnant." I explained.

 

"Whoa. That kid have so much fun" Sunny said.

 

Speaking of Jiyeon, I hope she's ok.

 

"Hyomin-ah" Sunny said.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"Can I get one last hug before I totally let go of my feelings for you?" She ask.

 

"Sure." I said and give her a hug.

 

"Thank you" I said.

 

"You two better separate before I did something that both of you might not like"

 

Sunny and I immediately separate when we heard that cold voice.

 

"Kyul you're awake. Are you ok?" I ask and walk towards her.

 

She was staring at me with a blank expression.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"C'mon Qri. Don't tell me you're jealous. Hyomin is your wife now and she's all yours now" Sunny said and laugh.

 

I just smile.

 

"Why are you smiling Park Hyomin?" She ask raising her eyebrow to me.

 

I lean forward and give her a peck on the lips.

 

"Honey you don't have to be jealous ok? And I could see you recovered now" I said.

 

She step closer and wrap her arms around my waist resting her head on my chest.

 

I smile even more and hug her back.

 

"We need to get out of this place" She said.

 

"We will and we have to save our daughter." I said.

 

"Gosh. Aren't you guys done? I didn't know you could be this clingy Qri-ah but you should really remove this spell as in right now" Sunny said.

 

"Ok." Kyul said and broke the hug.

 

"Wait... I need something" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"What is it?" I ask and she motioned me to come closer.

 

I have no idea what she needs so I just do what she said.

 

I thought she would whisper something to me but I got surprise when she suddenly kiss me.

 

It was just a short kiss and I think I know what's going on.

 

I smirked.

 

"That's all" She said and smile then snap her fingers.

 

The magic that surrounds us suddenly disappear and we saw now where actually we are.

 

"We're not in the place where we're supposed to be" Qri said.

 

"But that place could be somewhere near so we should keep looking" Sunny said and started to walk.

 

"I know what you're doing My Queen" I said to Kyul.

 

"I don't know what you're saying Park Hyomin" She said and give me a playful smile.

 

"Yeah. I could clearly see what you're doing" I said.

 

"I'm not trying to hide it. Let's go and follow Sunny now" She said and pull me with her.

 

While we are searching for that place.

 

We suddenly sense mortals, wizards and witches.

 

"What was that?" Sunny ask.

 

"I don't know but we should check it out. Jiyeon could be one of those" Kyul said and so we followed the scent.

 

I felt really nervous when I realize where we are heading.

 

Mortals in that place?

 

They could be monster hunters.

 

"Stop!" Kyul said.

 

"Why? We're almost there" Sunny said.

 

We are running because Kyul said that we can't just flash ourselves there.

 

Kyul look at me.

 

I'm sure she's thinking what I'm thinking too.

 

"We're heading to the Second Gate" I said.

 

"Second Gate? I thought there's only one portal on to get in the Wizard World" Sunny said.

 

The second gate was a portal where only the royal family and Gate Keeper W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter