Chapter 3

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI'S POV

Two days have passed after I met that woman who gave me the bracelet and I can't remember her face.

 

I don't know why but after we separated I don't remember her face anymore.

 

The worst thing that happens on that day is that Mom was so mad at me for running away.

 

I made her hate me more now.

 

*sigh*

 

"Eunji-ah. Time for dinner"

 

It was Qri unnie peeking at the door.

 

I saw her two days on sitting on the corner of the road while I'm on my way home from the woods.

 

She looks pitiful so I brought her home and grandma let her stay here for a while coz she can't remember where she came from.

 

But I'm happy that she was here.

 

"Coming unnie." I said and jump off my bed.

 

I go downstairs with Qri unnie to join my grandma in dinner.

 

"Grandma is Mommy Jungie still mad at me?" I ask grandma.

 

"I'm sure she's just worried and she's not mad. Eat now" Grandma said to me.

 

She always tells me that Mommy Jung was not mad at me and she was just really busy.

 

I just look down.

 

"Eat your food now. Eunji-ah. The might sulk at you and run away" Qri unnie said and giggled.

 

"They won't run away. They're not alive" I said to her.

 

"Yup but someone might eat them so you better start eating" she said and I started to eat.

 

No one is going to steal my food.

 

They just laugh at me.

 

"Grandma can Qri unnie and I walk outside after dinner?" I ask grandma.

 

Grandma and I usually do that before but she's getting older and she easily gets tired now so we never do that again.

 

"Sure. Qri take care of that kid" Grandma said.

 

"Qri unnie was new here so I'll be the one taking care of her grandma" She said.

 

"Yes. But you're still too young so behave well and don't give your Qri unnie headache" Grandma said.

 

"Aye Grandma! You're the best!" I said and excitedly finish my food.

 

After dinner Qri and I walk on the side of the streets.

 

"Do you love watching City lights unnie?" I ask.

 

"No. I like watching the starts and the moon better" She said.

 

"Why you can't remember where you came from unnie?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. I don't even remember how did I come to this place" She said.

 

It must've been hard for her not to remember some of her memories.

 

Anyway since I love City lights I just walk with Qri unnie.

 

SOYEON'S POV

Oh my gosh this is a total disaster now.

 

The scepter is too powerful. I'm afraid about what happen to the Queen and Lady Hyomin.

 

Plus the scepter itself was missing.

 

"Hey you two. I'm going to the mortal world and you will stay here and cover for me and my parents. You can't tell anyone about this" She said

 

"We can't let you go alone. It's dangerous Princess" I said.

 

"I'll be fine" She said

 

"I know that. I'm actually much worried about the mortals" I said and she frowns.

 

It's true.

 

She creates troubles most of the time.

 

"Sorry Princess but I also agree with Soyeon" Boram said.

 

"Fine! But this will be between the three of us" She said.

 

And we just agreed.

 

I notice that it's very quiet in the palace.

 

"Why is it so quiet?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. Seems like there's only us in here" Boram said.

 

We go outside and saw that the beautiful palace was now surrounded by tall trees and vines.

 

"How come the palace looks like it's been abandoned?" Princess ask.

 

"I don't know but it seems like everything here does looks like abandoned or ruins??" Boram said while looking around.

 

"Let's go and check Wiz City first. I had a feeling that the whole wizard world was like this" I said and so I flashed us to Wiz City.

 

Mwoya?

 

"Sso... What's up with your magic? We're supposed to be in the Wiz City and not in the middle of the woods" Princess said.

 

"I guess we are. Look" Boram said and pointed to the huge stone that is located in the city.

 

Then, I saw Wizards in black cloak.

 

OH MY GOSH!!

 

THIS CAN'T BE!!!

 

"Princess. You messed up with the time. You turn us back in time when the wizards are still looking for a Royal Blood Wizard who could power up the scepter which I can see that is over there on the top of the huge stone." I said.

 

"If that happens my parents and Soyeonnie's parents haven't meet yet. This is horrible. They don't know each other. They don't know me!" Boram said and she's as doomed as I am now.

 

She was right.

 

"Guys. Relax. All we have to do now is go to the mortal world, look for my parents and then everything will be ok" Princess said.

 

It seems like she was clueless about what is going on.

 

"Princess you may not understand what's going so let me enlighten you. Your parents probably don’t know each other too. And if they didn't know each other they won't be having you. In short they don't know you. You know what's the worst thing there is?...Those wizards in a black cloak were looking for Royal Wizard. And if things were worse that would be you and why is it worse? Because if you became the new Queen we could never bring your parents and our parents back in the right time coz you already mess it up and if things were much worse than all of that if they find your evil aunt instead of the Queen Qri" I said to her at once.

 

This is a total panic mode but I'm still trying to calm myself in order for me to use my brain properly.

 

"That was doomed but you said Mommy has a sister??" She ask.

 

I sighed

 

I shouldn't have been telling her this but I guess I have to.

 

"Yes. Your Mom have a sister but she was half mortal." I said.

 

"Eh? I thought a mortal and a wizard would end up having a male wizard kid" Boram said.

 

"Yes. A huge possibility but it's also not impossible for them to have a female wizard kid like the Queen Qri's sister." I said.

 

"So what happen to Mommy's half-sister? Why I didn't know that?" Princess asks.

 

"Well since she wasn't a full wizard and the council were still in doubt if she's dangerous or not. She was not granted to have her own wand. Your grandparents were already gone on that time but things were still ok between the sisters until the day Lady Hyomin came. I guess you know what happen from there." I said.

 

"No we didn't. Tell us" Princess insist

 

I sighed.

 

"Ok. Lady Hyomin was your aunt's friend. She's the one who brought Lady Hyomin to the palace. Your aunt likes lady Hyomin but Lady Hyomin and Queen Qri fall in love with each other and your aunt left in anger. She sworn that she'll never comeback to wizard world ever" I explained.

 

"So that means there are still three Royal Wizards in this world but what is the name of Queen Qri's sister?” Boram ask.

 

"I don't know her name. From my Mommy's journal in the council. Princess' aunt was addressed as Queen Qri's sister. No name mentioned" I said.

 

"Time runs so fast in the Mortal World so we better get going and find my parents. I know they will never forget me." Princess said.

 

I wave my wand and flash us to the mortal world.

 

"We better hide our wands. Make sure you didn't lose it. You can't have another wand. Keep that in mind" I said.

 

"We were two days advanced from the Wizard World and in few hours it'll be three days advance" I said

 

We left the wizard world at exactly 9am and it's already night in here.

 

Indeed time was fast.

 

"This city is polluted. Cars were everywhere." Princess complains.

 

"Ok human contact wad unavoidable so we better not act as a wizard. Act like mortals. We should be doing what they're doing." I said.

 

"But we don't have an idea what they're doing" Boram said.

 

"We will figure that out. C'mon let's walk around" I said to them.

 

City lights I've read them on books but I've never actually seen one before.

 

Princess sighed.

 

"This is harder than what I imagined. This means my parents were living in this world for two days" She said.

 

"Don't worry Princess. We're here for you and just like what we always do when you get into trouble. We always got each other's back" Boram said to cheer her up.

 

"Princess we didn’t mean to be rude but since we're here in the mortal world we can't keep on calling you Princess. That would make the mortals think we're bunch of weirdoes so if you don't mind I'm asking permission from you to call you by name" I said.

 

"It's fine with me. All I want now is my Mommy and my Mom. I should've just let them scold me then ground me." She said.

 

"Don't lose hope Princess. We'll find them." I said.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter