Chapter 8

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

It's early in the morning here in the mortal world.

 

Boram and I were on our way back to the Wizard World and it's probably night time in there.

 

We have to be careful because even though there's no Queen there's a council and they're very strict when it comes to the rules.

 

Especially rules that involves mortals.

 

If they found out that we're going outside and talk to a mortal they'll take our wands and that can't be because we need our wands to fix this mess.

 

"Princess will kill us if she found out what you just did" Boram said after we flash ourselves here in the Wizard World.

 

"It's for her sake. We have to make sure she can't use her wand to her parents. She could make things worst you know" I said.

 

I switch Jiyeon's wand with Lady Hyomin's wand so that she can't cast spells.

 

"Right, and well, she'll only found out that it's not hers if she tried to using it." Boram said.

 

"Exactly my point" I agreed and now we need to proceed to the plan.

 

The palace was totally useless in this place.

 

The council stays in the place where the Wiz City was supposed to be because they're guarding the scepter.

 

I can see that fairies now live in this place because trees glows in the dark like it was surrounded by thousands of fireflies.

 

"No wonder the dark forest lost its color" Boram said.

 

"They should come back to the dark forest before witches find the mortal world a better place for them to dwell. It'll be a total invasion of witches" I said.

 

"That is why I don't want that too" She said.

 

"Maybe we should go back to the palace for now and find something that could help us in there. I can see that having fairy's hair is too risky and almost impossible. If we get near them they'll fly away and will only cause ruckus and th-"

 

"Soyeonnie!..." Boram interrupted me.

 

"I know ok. We might get caught. You don't really have to explain every detail to me. I could understand why Princess doesn't want to listen to you sometimes. You, explaining every detail make it boring" she said and I frown at her

 

"Yah! I'm not boring!" I said to her.

 

How dare she talk to me like that?

 

"I'm not saying you are." She said.

 

"It's the same! You said I make things boring by explaining every detail. I'm the one who's talking so I could imply that you're telling me that I'm boring!" I said.

 

"See? You're doing it again Sso" She said and started to walk.

 

This Jeon Boram!!

 

Calm down Soyeon.

 

You need to focus.

 

We headed to the palace's library and try to search if there is an easier way to get a fairy's hair.

 

"Seriously, reading these books will take us forever. We only have three more days before the full moon. Don't you know a spell that could help us?" Boram ask..

 

I love to read but she's right.

 

Reading these books would take us forever.

 

"I don't know. But maybe we could flash a fairy in here and then get her hair, then we will erase her memory and flash her back to where she came from" I said.

 

I'm a genius!!

 

"Geez Park Soyeon...You should've thought of that one earlier. We've been through all this suspense and the solution was that easy?" She said to me.

 

"Yah! Just be thankful at least I had an idea while all you do was to complain about my ideas and it's NOT easy!" I irritably said to her.

 

"Fine fine. I'm sorry. Let's just get this over with" She said and I rolled my eyes to her.

 

"Now I'll  flash the fairy in here and you'll do the mind erasing spell. Got it?" I said to her.

 

"Go it" She replied.

 

QRI'S POV

I'm happy because Jiyeon ask me out.

 

But I'm still a bit confused.

 

I can see that she love me and it's sincere but it looks like a different love.

 

Is it because I look like her Mommy?

 

I should be upset with that but the only thing that's making me upset is the thought that I'm supposed to be upset of that but I'm not upset because I feel upset.

 

Arghh.. It's confusing right??

 

"Qri-ah are you ok?" Jiyeon ask me.

 

I smile to her she's so cute and feel so proud of her for some reasons.

 

"Yeah. Of course. Where is your unnie now?" I ask

 

We are here in the mall waiting for her sister.

 

"She told me she's on the way. She'll be here soon don't worry" She said.

 

"Uhmm...Jiyeon...why do you want me to meet your unnie?" I ask.

 

"Huh? ....W-wae? Don't you want to meet my unnie?" She asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"It's not like that. You know we just met the other day and I told you that I like you but you never say anything about that and not even your actions are showing me what I want." I said to her.

 

This meeting her unnie thing is done for a reason.

 

"Damn I forget you're too smart" She mutters on her side but I still hear it.

 

What does she mean?

 

"Ok. Look, I wanted you to meet my Mo- UNNIE...I want you to meet my unnie because I wanted to...to...to know what's her opinion about you...Uhmm...I wasn't supposed to tell you that but since I got busted already... I kinda have to" she said.

 

Why do I feel like I know her so well? That I could even tell right now that she's not telling the truth?

 

"You're not telling the truth" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"You just have to meet her. Trust me." She said while looking at me straight into the eye.

 

"Ok" I just said.

 

I don't know why did I said ok to it.

 

"Are you mad at me?" She asks making this cute look in her face.

 

I can't help but to smile.

 

"How can I be mad at you now?" I ask her and she suddenly kisses my cheek and hugs me.

 

I'm surprised but I hug her back.

 

This is why I'm so confused.

 

She hugs me like she misses me so much.

 

"You still can't resist this cute face" She said.

 

**shutter sound**

 

Huh?

 

Jiyeon was still hugging me but what was that?

 

It looks like someone is taking pictures of us or maybe it's not us.

 

But it's weird that I could hear that sound very clear in this crowded place.

 

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon ask me as she broke the hug.

 

"I think I just heard something" I said.

 

"Something like what?" She asks.

 

"Camera??...never mind that one... Oh is that your unnie?" I said to her pointing to a girl who seems to be searching for someone

 

"Right! That's her....MO- HYOMIN UNNIE OVER HERE!!" She called her and the girl approach us.

 

Hmm.

 

Her Hyomin unnie is pretty.

 

Not bad.

 

Jiyeon immediately hug her.

 

"So Hyomin unnie. This is Qri the one I'm talking. She's cutie pretty right?" Jiyeon introduce us to each other.

 

Cutie Pretty?

 

Where did I hear that?

 

It sounds familiar to me.

 

"Nice to meet you Qri-shi. My sister talks a lot about you “She said and offered a handshake.

 

Jiyeon did?

 

"Nice to meet you too Hyomin-shi." I said and gladly accepted her handshake.

 

But when our hand touched....

 

**sparks**

 

"Ouch! / Ouch!"

 

A literal spark.

 

"Whoa! What just happen?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"I don't know" I said and I tried touching Hyomin again but same thing happens.

 

What was that?

 

"Uhmm...that is not something magical. So don't you guys ever think that it is coz IT'S NOT. It is not magical..." Jiyeon said.

 

"Magical? Of course it's not Jiyeonnie. Magic is for kids. It's not real" Hyomin said.

 

And I agree.

 

There's no such thing as magic.

 

"Yeah Jiyeonnie. Someone who believes in magic these days were kids" I said.

 

Jiyeon scratch the back of her head and mutter something that I don't understand.

 

She looks disappointed.

 

Does she believe in magic?

 

"So what do you guys wanted to do?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"Hmm. Let's look in the clothes section!" Hyomin said.

 

"Right, that would be fun!" I agreed.

 

"Yeah that was very cool. So why don't you guys go there together? I'm gonna go buy and eat ice cream instead coz I'm so not into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter