Chapter 34

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

I'm here at the library trying to concentrate in reading the books that I've already read several times.

 

The foresight that I've seen in the woods before we come here bothers me so much.

 

What I've said a while ago is true.

 

The Queen will have the scepter and everything here in the Wizard World will be back to normal.

 

However, the fast turn out of events and how easy it was achieved was kinda scary.

 

I saw the dark force enveloped the entire kingdom few days from now.

 

When exactly it will gonna happen...I didn't see it.

 

I'm not sure when.

 

I'm not sure how and who.

 

We could think that it could be Black but.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her die.

 

I saw her die few days before that dark force envelope the kingdom.

 

...

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I feel someone is coming.

 

I'm still focusing on the book and pretend to read.

 

"Soyeonnie"

 

"Eunjung. Waeyo?" I look at her and ask as if I was surprise to see her.

 

What am I doing?

 

"I need to speak with you about something important" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Ok. What was it? It seems to be something serious and confidential" I said and set aside the book that I'm pretending to read.

 

I lean on the shelf and cross my arms while waiting for her to speak.

 

She took a deep breath.

 

Hmm. This makes me more curious.

 

"I need to know if there is a spell or if there's any way I could remove the witch part in me" She said.

 

"What?!" I was surprise to hear that.

 

"Soyeon I'm scared. I don't want to be a witch. I don't want to betray everyone." She said.

 

I'm confused.

 

What is she talking about?

 

"We're not dealing with any witchcraft training Eunjung. We're trying to bring out the Wizard in you" I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"I know but every time I will use my wizard power something interferes that I have to push it so hard. I'm afraid that one day that dark energy would conquer me and I will end up hurting you guys. I don't wanna be a damn witch! I wanna be just like everyone else" She said.

 

She looks really frustrated

 

"I don't know what's happening to you Eunjung. I never heard a case like yours before. Most of your cases were normal. They could control both of their powers without having problems" I said.

 

"If that's the case, why is this happening to me? Why am I the only one who's like this?" She ask.

 

"Calm down. I'm thinking" I said trying to think of a solution or at least try to remember if I have read something like this.

 

I look over the books on the shelf.

 

Maybe one of this could give us an answer.

 

I snap my hand and one of the books float in front of me.

 

This is Park Jiyeon's style but I feel like copying her right now.

 

I flip it and try searching for a certain topic.

 

Wizard and Witch Offspring.

 

I read it before but I didn't pay much attention on this coz they are what they are...whatever.

 

"What's in there?" Eunjung ask.

 

"It says that a wizard and witch offspring would be half wizard and half witch" I said and flip it to the next page.

 

"Isn't that too obvious?" She ask looking disappointed

 

"It is...but it also says here that if a wizard and a witch gave birth to twins then one of them will be a wizard and the other will be a witch. It's a part of the tribute given by witches to dark magic. They have to offer one of their daughters to dark magic" I explained.

 

"But they're witches already by birth" She said.

 

"Yeah true but the very first witch was a former wizard who chooses to dark magic and that's the start of their existence. Witches are wizards but since they already sold themselves to dark magic it's now like a curse that can't be broken." I explain again.

 

"Then, maybe my case is different. I'm a part mortal, part witch and part wizard" she said.

 

Possibly.

 

"Ok then, let's see if this book says something about you." I said and look for information about Eunjung's case.

 

I found it in the last page of the book.

 

The information only occupies one page.

 

Quite few. This explains how rare the situation is.

 

I started to read it.

 

....

 

Huh?

 

I frown upon reading what's in there.

 

"What's wrong Soyeon?" She ask.

 

"It says here that an offspring of a part witch and part wizard will always be twins regardless of what creature her partner maybe..." I said

 

"M-wo? So I have a twin sister/ brother? How is that possible?" She looks surprised.

 

I'm surprised too.

 

"That's what the book said and there's one more thing..." I said.

 

"The part witch part wizard will always have twin offspring as long as her partner was not a mortal." I said and I'm also more confused now.

 

"Mwo? What will happen if it's a mortal? My father was a mortal!" She said.

 

"Yah! Don't yell at me... It says here that if it's mortal then, it's impossible for her to bear a child. Dark magic doesn't accept non magic creatures to mix with their bloodline" I said which is a thing that I just know now.

 

"This is ridiculous Soyeon. If all of those written in there were facts th-"

 

"They are. Books in here only shares facts" I said.

 

"Ok. That means I have a twin sister and my father is not really my father?" She ask.

 

"Probably but we don't know. Your father could be a vampire or something magical that we don't know. There's a lot of possibilities and questions but the only thing we're sure now is that you're the half wizard so you can't be a witch" I said.

 

"Then, what's the power that's been bothering me?!" She ask again.

 

Hmm.

 

Right, what was that?

 

"Do you feel it every time you use spell or there's just a certain spell that could make you feel that way?" I ask.

 

"I feel it every time I use a spell....but not when I'm near Jiyeon" She said.

 

"Mwo? You didn't feel it when you're with Princess? What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"A while ago when I use my powers while I'm hugging her it feels so much ease for me. The dark force was gone but then when I'm not that force came back again" She explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter