Chapter 2

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I wake up at exactly 9:00 am in the morning.

 

I don't plan to go anywhere now that I had a break.

 

I plan to stay here and have some rest while watching the magic show of my favorite magician. BLACK MAGICIAN

 

I love magic.

 

I don't know why but I do love magic ever since.

 

Black Magician is a girl magician.

 

She's famous but nobody knows her real name and the face behind her mask.

 

Her magic were all amazing and the tricks were all unexplainable.

 

She's just awesome.

 

I wanna be a magician before and not an idol but unfortunately I had no talent for that one.

 

While I was there sitting in the couch my phone rings

 

It's Mom again.

 

I just look at my phone trying to figure out if I should pick up the call or not.

 

But then, I still decided to pick it up.

 

"Hello Mom" I answered.

 

"Eunjung. I heard you're free today. Can't you at least visit Eunji and have a little time for her? She keeps looking for you" Mom said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Mom I can't. I'm really tired and this is the only rest day I have. Just ask her what she wants and I'll be sending the money to buy that" I said.

 

"Eunjung your daughter needs you and not just these material things" She said.

 

"Mom I'm sorry. You know how I feel towards that kid" I said.

 

"But Eunjung it's been 7 years. You lost Jiyeon and now you wanted to lose your daughter too? Please Eunjung. Open your heart. Don't blame Eunji for everything. It's not her fault. She needs you" She said.

 

"And I need Jiyeon too Mom. Everything will be ok if I had Jiyeon right here beside me" I said.

 

I heard Mom sighed from the other line.

 

"Think about it carefully Eunjung. You're not the only one who's hurting. I'll hang up now so you could have a good rest...."

 

"Grandma...Is that Mommy Jungie?? I wanna talk to her. Mommy?? Mom-"

 

I immediately ended the call.

 

Every time I will see that kid or even I could just hear her voice all the pain was going back to me and I hate it.

 

I so hate it.

 

I did try to open my heart for Eunji but no matter what I do I just can't.

 

"I hope you're here. Maybe these things were not happening" I said talking to her as if she could hear me.

 

I sighed and the TV.

 

The show just started.

 

I'm really curious who's behind that girl's mask who is she?

 

Speaking of being curious.

 

I remember what happen last night after my concert.

 

That stone that magically appears and then disappears. Then the road that repairs itself.

 

If I tell anyone about this they might think I've gone crazy. They won't believe me but I'm very sure that it did happen.

 

I'm very sure that I'm fully awake that time.

 

While I was deep in my thoughts my phone rings once again.

 

It was Mom again.

 

I thought she'd let me rest already.

 

I pick up the call but I didn't speak.

 

"Eunjung Eunji was missing!" Mom said panicking.

 

Is she acting now just to make me come home?

 

"Mom I'm not gonna buy that. I just heard her voice a while ago" I said.

 

"I'm not acting Ham Eunjung! How dare you say that to me?! If you don't care then fine!" Mom got angry and hangs up.

 

Is Eunji really missing?

 

Nah.

 

Maybe she just walks by the neighborhood.

 

Right she'll come home too.

 

Where would a 7 years old kid go?

 

She'll probably come home.

 

While I'm still arguing with myself if I should go or not my phone suddenly rings again.

 

I sighed

 

Who is it this time?

 

My manager.

 

"Oppa waeyo?" I ask.

 

"You have to come here in the studio. Something came up. Hurry" He said.

 

"Mwo? It's my day off today and I'm not supposed to be going anywhere." I said.

 

"Eunjung don't argue with me and just come here. The reporters were here and they're looking for you" He said.

 

"Of course they'll be looking for me. What's new about that oppa?" I ask.

 

"Sajangnim wants you to be here. Her daughter was here too" He said.

 

CRAP!!

 

NOT AGAIN!!

 

"Just come here and don't argue anymore!" He said and hangs up.

 

Shoot!!

 

I almost throw my phone away because of annoyance.

 

I go to my room and change and then I hurriedly go to the studio.

 

A lot of reporter was in there.

 

I sighed and get inside through the backdoor.

 

"Thanks God Eunjung you're here!" Sajangnim said to me.

 

"Why do you want me to be here?" I ask.

 

"Because my daughter listens to you. Tell her to make those reporters leave. We can't start recording if she's still there smiling in front of the press." He said to me looking frustrated.

 

He's the father but he can't control her daughter?

 

I sighed and just do what he wants.

 

I took a deep breath before facing them.

 

"Show your best smile Eunjung." I said to myself.

 

"Oh it's Ham Eunjung!" I heard them say as I come closer and stand beside this woman as the camera flashes to us.

 

"Eunjung I thought it was your day off today?" She said to me.

 

"Supposed to be but here I am. Thanks to you Sica" I said in a low voice while smiling at the press.

 

"Mwo? Why me?" She innocently ask..

 

"Make them leave now" I said more like commanding her to make them leave.

 

"Ok....uhm. I'm sorry but we had to go inside now to start recording" Sica said to them.

 

"One last question Ms. Jung. Are you and Ms. Ham  dating?" A reporter asks.

 

What?!

 

"We're n-"

 

"Yes. Don't we look like a perfect couple?" Sica said and clings to my arm.

 

Now my mood was totally ruined.

 

I didn't speak after that and let Sica answer all their so called one last questions.

 

I can't push her away from me or my image will be ruined.

 

Nobody knows that I already got married and I have a daughter too.

 

At least I want to keep that part of my life private.

 

After few more one last question finally we're done with that stupid interview.

 

I shove Sica's hand away from me.

 

"Whoa! Are you mad Eunjung?" She asks.

 

"Yes! How can I not be?! You just declared to the whole world that we're dating and I don't even know when did we start dating coz the last time I check Sica we're just friends!!" I said and turn my back to her before I could say words harsher than that.

 

She's boss' daughter after all.

 

I go to my car and check my phone once again.

 

A message from Mom.

 

Eunjung I can't really find Eunji anywhere. Please at least send someone to help me find her if you can't come.

 

I sighed.

 

Why do people always give me headache?

 

I start the car and headed to my Mom's house to help her find that kid.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

And so after the tragedy that just happen in Wiz City because of the accident I don't wanna go back to the palace first.

 

For sure Mommy would be really cross.

 

FLASHBACK

FEW MINUTES AGO

 

And so I flash us to Wiz City to have fun instead of having our boring lessons.

 

"Princess we should go back now before the other wizards notice that you're here" Boram said.

 

"Yah don't worry about that. We're here to have fun" I said to them.

 

They're too serious about everything.

 

They'll grow old too fast.

 

"I agree with Boram Princess. We should go back" Soyeon said starts to wave her wand.

 

"ANDWAE!" I tried to snatch her wand.

 

I didn't succeed but her wand slips on her hand and her spell went miss guided and hit the big stone right in the middle of the City.

 

Uh-oh.

 

"Ok now. I'm outta here" I said and start to wave my wand and flash myself out of this place.

 

"Princess wai-"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter