Chapter 43

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

"Milady I've done what you ask me. The monster hunters weaken the wall between our world and the Mortal World. Because of that it produces a huge crack on the Eastside. Magic starts escaping and I already mixed the potion into it like you said" My servant witch said.

 

"Good. Now this is what those Eastside Wizards get from declining to my humble offer." I said and smirk in triumph.

 

"You are indeed a genius Milady. Because of that potion's effect to the mortals I'm sure the Monster Hunters will start tracking the source of it and when they found out that it came from the Eastside they will start launching attacks in there" She said

 

"Exactly" I said.

 

"But what if Eastside Wizards extinct because of it?...You said you need them" She ask.

 

"Yes, I need them...So in the middle of the tragedy I would offer them again to fought alongside with me as witches to save their lives" I said

 

"That was brilliant Milady but what i-"

 

"You may leave now. I'll call you when I need you" I said interrupting her.

 

She's useful to me but I have no time for her what if.

 

"Y-yes Milady" She said and leave my room.

 

"Mom just wait a little bit more. I'm gonna give your body back to you" I said

 

In order for me to that I need four other powerful witches to resurrect Black...

 

And those e four were Mistress Ham and Commander Jeon. Qri and Hyomin were supposed to be on the list too but then I know they will fought to death before they agree with me in submitting themselves to the darkness and become a witch like me so I had no choice but to get two other Wizards from the Eastside and convince them to be a witch but those Wizards are headache.

 

I could just get four wizards from the Eastside but then if I get two of the most powerful Wizard Families in this Kingdom our dream world would be easily attained.

 

A Kingdom for witches and with no wizards.

 

"Sica..."

 

A voice coming from my necklace.

 

It was Black's souls.

 

The one she gave to me before she died.

 

"You have to hurry...Aside from I badly need a body now there's something else that you should know." She said.

 

"Something else I need to know?...What was it?" I ask

 

"It is not true that you have the ability to destroy this world" She said.

 

"Say what?" I said a little bit shock.

 

"When I found out that your sister is alive I know I can't stop death so I thought of something that could be in favor of us while we're still waiting for my return.  We could only make them feel like we could destroy this Kingdom so have to keep it a secret" She said.

 

"But you told me before that we COULD destroy this Kingdom" I said.

 

"Yes, and it was because of the love spell I casted to Jiyeon. Jiyeon is the one who have the ability to destroy this Kingdom" She said.

 

So she already know that the stupid girl is a wizard even before and she didn't tell me.

 

"So what now? Jiyeon is dead" I said.

 

"No she isn't" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Carefully observe Eunjung when you she returns. She's not around right?" She said.

 

Hmm.

 

What's with Eunjung?

 

I know I already said that I know she's hiding something from me but I wasn't really sure about it yet.

 

Now that Black said it....I had to do something.

 

"I'll leave you here first. I just have to do something" I said and place the necklace in a safe place.

 

I go out of my chamber and headed to Eunjung's chamber.

 

I look around her room and as usual it's neat.

 

What can I see in here?

 

I saw clothes that he used the other day folded on the sofa.

 

I decided to check it but...I wasn't even touching it yet I already know what Black is talking about....

 

"Park Jiyeon's scent is all over this clothes." I said and didn't even dare to touch it then leave the room.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

Why is it so hard to get rid of that stupid girl?!

 

How can I get Eunjung when she's always getting on the way?!..

 

Because I was annoyed and I get my broomstick and fly all over the Kingdom to cool down.

 

Since that stupid girl is still alive I had to came up with something that could completely get rid of her.

 

While I was up there I notice that something is up behind wall not that far from the portal.

 

I'm sure it was the monster hunters still trying to get in...

 

Hmmm.

 

Because I got curious so I decided to check and see what's going on in there.

 

I got a little bit shock to see what's happening.

 

It was Sunny against those Monster Hunters.

 

It looks like she's in trouble.

 

She's outnumbered.

 

That is a problem with wizards.

 

They had to many rules like they can't harm mortals now look at what's happening to Sunny?

 

She have her wand and she knows a lot of combat yet, all she could use were spells to dodge every attack of the opponent.

 

How miserable right?

 

Sunny is my bestfriend...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...before.

 

Right now she's an enemy so I must not care.

 

I shouldn't care at all.

 

And so I decided to leave.

 

"LET ME GO!"

 

**sigh**

 

"Just this once Sica" I said to myself and decided to help Sunny.

 

Am I really doing this?

 

"Yah...annyeong" I greeted them while I'm here sitting prettily on my broomstick.

 

If Sunny would just choose to kill these mortals she doesn't have to struggle like this anymore.

 

Such a pabo.

 

They look all surprised to see me.

 

"What?...Is this your first time to see a witch who's beautiful as me?" I ask them and flip my hair.

 

"A MONSTER RIDING A BROOM. KILL HER!" One of them orders.

 

Kill me?

 

Are they even serious?

 

"Sica what are you doing here?!" I heard Sunny ask but then I choose to ignore her because these Hunters were about to shoot me down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter