Chapter 32

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

It gives me  shock when Jiyeon suddenly flashed us inside the room without a warning.

 

That made me feel a little dizzy.

 

Geez..

 

"Let go of my daughter or you two will die this instant" Jiyeon said.

 

"Eunji-ah!" I got more shock to see my daughter.

 

Her hands and feet were tied together and was cover.

 

I can see tears dripping in her face.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

How dare them do this to my daughter?

 

"Release her!" I commanded.

 

This is simply making me mad.

 

"Wizards" One of them said.

 

I didn't know who are they but they're the one brought here by MinKyul and Sunny.

 

"What is going on here? OMG!! Eunji-ah!" Soyeon and the other's came here too.

 

"Commander Jeon. You can't do this!" Boram said.

 

Commander Jeon?

 

I came to my daughter and untie her.

 

"How did you know me?" Commander Jeon ask

 

Is she Boram's Mom?

 

Boram seems stunned and didn't know what to say.

 

"Mommy Jung!" Eunji hug me and cry as soon as I untie her.

 

"It's ok baby. It's ok" I said and try to calm her.

 

"Are you hurt somewhere baby?" Jiyeon worriedly ask.

 

Eunji just hug her.

 

"Commander Jeon. You came here to for Royal Blood's Wizard right? Who do you work with?" Soyeon ask

 

"Why would I answer you? You have to defeat me before I give you the answer." Commander Jeon said.

 

"Does your family have to stick with that kind of violence all the time?" Soyeon ask Boram.

 

"Commander Jeon. We have a deal. We have your wands. Who do you work with? The council?" Qri ask.

 

"Are you perhaps working with Mo- I mean Mistress Park?" Soyeon ask.

 

"How did you know the head of the council? Why you seem to know a lot about wizards?" the girl with Commander Jeon said.

 

"Well, this stick called wand isn't for props?"Jiyeon said and hit strike the wall beside them with a small enegy ball.

 

She's really pissed at them and I can't blame her coz I feel the same.

 

"Honey don't ruin the house" I said

 

"I won't" She said looking at me with a smile on her face like she never gets mad.

 

"What are you doing in this world then? The portals were now closed and no wizards is allowed to come here without permission" She said.

 

"Oh we were actually here before that rule was made and you wanted royal bloods right? You could get four royal bloods in this room" Hyomin said.

 

"Four?...oh right me but I'm half mortal and so I'd be no use to them if they want me to own the scepter." Sunny said.

 

The two other wizards looks confused.

 

"Mommy would still take the scepter." Jiyeon said.

 

"Yes, and you have to take all of us with you.....but not this way." Soyeon said looking at Eunji who's still at Jiyeon's embrace.

 

She's a bit calm now.

 

My poor baby, I hope she didn't have trauma after everything that happens to her.

 

"How can we trust you? How can we prove that you’re telling the truth?" Commander Jeon asks.

 

"Just trust us. You have nothing to lose. We're not fooling you. Trust my words. I'm a Jeon too" Boram said.

 

Of course she's a Jeon.

 

"You're a Jeon?" The other wizard said like she doubts it.

 

"Yes, I am and I can prove it to you" Boram said while clenching her fist.

 

"Ok... Cut it out. We all know the way Jeon's settle things but please. We need to reserve our strength if we're using the second gate" Qri said.

 

Second gate?

 

"What's the second gate Mommy?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"Yeah. My Queen I thought there's only one gate" Soyeon said.

 

"Second gate is a very dangerous portal. You have to push your luck of you wish the pass through alive" Hyomin explained.

 

"Yah, you want all of us to go there and now you're saying that it's dangerous? That our chance to live was a mere luck? I can't! My daughter was still so young" I said.

 

"Calm down Eunjung. I'm sure they know how to go back safe. They won't dare to risk the life of a royal blood." Soyeon said.

 

"Fine. We will trust you but we need our wands" Commander Jeon said.

 

"You'll get your wands once you're in there" Qri said.

 

"It's not that we can't trust you but we badly need to make sure that we can go back to the Wizard World without getting in trouble with the Monster Hunters" Soyeon said.

 

"The way you talk reminds of Mistress Park. It annoys me a lot kid" Commander Jeon said.

 

"Jungie I think we need to take Eunji out of this place. She's still trembling in fear" Jiyeon said.

 

So we excused ourselves and let them discuss things.

 

"Baby. Don't be scared. Mommy Ji and Mommy Jung are here now. We won't leave you." I said Eunji.

 

We take her to our room. We are sitting on the bed with Eunji right in between me and Jiyeon.

 

"Why bad guys were always after me? I'm scared" She said.

 

"Baby don't be scared. Starting tomorrow you will start to train on how to protect yourself with your Mommy Jung because baby you're a Wizard. You have special powers" Jiyeon said to her and the frightened look suddenly turns into an excited one.

 

I smile.

 

I'm glad Eunji's mood could be easily changed.

 

"Really Mommy Ji?! I can do what you did earlier? You get into my room without even using the door!" Eunji said.

 

"It's a spell baby. You'll learn everything that you have to learn so be ready. You too" Jiyeon said and turn to me.

 

"Is the training that tough?" I ask.

 

"No. It's super boring actually. When we get to the Wizard World Soyeon will take you to the library for sure." She said.

 

"That would be interesting" I said.

 

Eunji and Jiyeon look at me and both shook their head.

 

"I don't like reading / I don't like reading" They both said.

 

"Jinja. You're just like your Mommy Ji. How come you know lots of things?" I ask Eunji and pat her head.

 

"I was born to be smart Mommy Jung" She said.

 

Jiyeon giggled.

 

"And Eunji was like you too." Jiyeon said.

 

"Of course she's our daughter. " I said and pull them into a hug.

 

"Wah!! Mommies! I'm squished!" Eunji complains so I loosen the hug.

 

Jiyeon and I just giggle with our cute little Princess.

 

"Baby do you know that Mommy Ji was a Princess?" I said to Eunji.

 

"Wah! You're a Princess Mommy Ji?!" Eunji got more excited and stand on the bed then started to jump.

 

"Yes baby. You are a Princess too" Jiyeon said.

 

"Your Mom is a Queen then Mommy Ji" Eunji said.

 

Jiyeon and I look each other.

 

"Baby wizard’s lives longer than normal person. Their aging is super slow. So my parents look as young as me" Jiyeon explained.

 

"Jinja? I will live for hundreds of years? Where are they Mommy Ji? I want to meet them" Eunji ask.

 

She's starting these ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter