Chapter 14

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Jiyeon already left to get Soyeon.

 

I have no idea how will Soyeon help my Mom but I don't care how will she do it.

 

I just want my Mom to be safe and ok again.

 

I'm not yet ready to lose her.

 

I suffered too much heartache when my wife dies and then few days after my Dad follows.

 

There are some things that me and my Dad never agreed with but I still love him.

 

He's my father.

 

Well, actually there's only one thing we never agreed with.

 

Magic.

 

Dad hates magic so much but you know me...

 

I'm a fan of magic and my favorite magician was Black Magician.

 

Speaking of Black Magician her show was moved tomorrow instead of tonight.

 

**sigh***

 

I can't attend that show if Mom is not yet ok.

 

**phone rings**

 

I check my phone.

 

It's manager oppa.

 

I know it's about what happen yesterday.

 

"Oppa. If you call because of what happen yesterday I'm not in the mood to talk about it." I decided to pick up the call since he won't stop calling me for sure.

 

"You're not in the mood?! Eunjung are you in the right mind?! People hates you know. They said you cheated on Sica. They want you to apologize to her in front of the public" He said.

 

"What?!...Oppa I am in the right mind. It's them who's not. Jessica was one who needs to apologize to me. If there's something that I should apologize to the public that is me lying to them about my daughter and my wife!" I said.

 

"So that's all true?...You did all this mess without even consulting me?... And Eunjung the public doesn't care about you having a wife and a daughter. They're focus now on you playing Jessica's heart... To them Sica was the victim and they want you to apologize or your career ends here" He said.

 

"Look oppa as much as I wanted to think of something to fix all of this I can't. My Mom is sick. She needs me. My family needs me right now" I said.

 

I heard him sigh on the other line.

 

"If that's the case you have no choice but do Sica's plan of fixing this" He said.

 

I frown.

 

"What?! Sica's plan?... She hates me and now she'll help me? Are you thinking?" I said raising my voice.

 

I don't want to be rude but this is stressing and unbelievable!

 

"Yes. Her plan and I also said you have no choice. You and Sica will perform a duet in Black Magician's Magic Show since Sica is friends with Black" He said.

 

"That is ridiculous!" I said in disapproval.

 

Are they trying to lure me into a trap?

 

"Like I said you have no choice. It's already on the news" He said and hangs up.

 

"CRAP!" I said in annoyance and throw my phone somewhere.

 

This is just SUPER FRUSTRATING!!

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I came to our new house.

 

I thought nobody's home but then when I came in I saw Boram and Soyeon on the living room sitting in silence.

 

"Is there a 'No talking rule' in the house right now?" I ask them.

 

They both look at me with a worried expression on their faces.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

"Princess the Queen locked herself in her room and we could hear her crying. She's been like that since last night" Soyeon said.

 

"We tried to convince her to let us in but she doesn't want anyone to disturb her right now" Boram said.

 

They're both worried and hearing that from them makes me worried too.

 

Mommy was never been too fragile before.

 

Was it because of Mom?

 

Does she miss Mom so much now?

 

Well, I miss Mom too actually.

 

I headed to Mommy's room.

 

I decided to knock but then, I know that she's going to drive me away so I just flash myself into her room.

 

There she is.

 

Sitting on her bed hugging her knees with tears falling from her eyes.

 

It hurts to see her like that.

 

"There's a door and you should be knocking" She said without even looking at me.

 

"Uhmm. Yeah but I know you won't let me in so I use magic to get in." I said.

 

"Why are you here?" She asks.

 

It's confirmed times 2.

 

She's crying and she's asking me that question.

 

"Doesn't Mommy want to see her baby?" I ask and go to bed to hug her.

 

"You're too big to be a baby" She said.

 

I pout

 

"So am I being replaced?" I ask

 

She looks at me.

 

**sighed**

 

I wipe her tears with my hand.

 

"What's wrong Mommy?" I ask her.

 

"I saw your Mom....with your aunt" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"Aunt? Mom is living with Sunny right?" I said.

 

"How did you know Sunny? She was your aunt" She said.

 

My eyes widen.

 

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

 

"That girl is your sister Mommy???? She the half wizard half mortal?" I ask in shock.

 

"Yeah. I just said it...Sunny is your Mom's girlfriend now." She said.

 

"WHHHATTT???!!!"

 

Well, that's what shock me the most.

 

"Mommy you can't let this happen! Mom and you were married. Mom loves you and she just have to remember. I'll talk to her" I said and stand up but Mommy pull me to sit on the bed again

 

"What will you say to her? Jiyeon my sister is your Mom's first love. Your Mom married me because I'm pregnant with you. We were both drunk that time and things happen. I never want to betray my sister. It was never intentional but your Mom chooses me for you" She said.

 

I was still trying to process what Mommy said to me.

 

I never knew that story exist.

 

But all this time that we live as a family I know that Mom loves Mommy. If not why would she take efforts on making Mommy happy before.

 

But again, my Mom story is a tragedy...

 

"So I was a big mistake then..."

 

I don't know why I said that but that's what I feel right now.

 

"I'm a mistake all this time" I said and my vision starts to became blurry because of the tears that I can't stop from falling.

 

"No sweetheart. You'll never be a mistake. You're one of the greatest gift that was given to me. You'll never be a mistake." Mommy said and hug me.

 

Now we're b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter