Chapter 41

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

"I'll talk to you some other time" I said to Boram and signaled her to leave.

 

Her staying here longer with Sica is dangerous.

 

"You're not supposed to talk to her like that. You're the Queen and she should know where to stand. You're not supposed to be treating her as a friend." She said.

 

I stand up but I didn't face her.

 

She's annoying but as much as possible I'm trying not argue with her.

 

How can I have such evil twin sister?

 

Up until now I failed to figure out what did Black gave to her.

 

"I'm the Queen now and I will treat someone the way I wanted to. I don't think there's a problem with that" I said.

 

"Fine do what you want...But if I found out that you're trying to betray me mark my word Eunjung. This Kingdom and so does everyone else on Earth will die with me" She said and walk away.

 

I clenched my fist

 

That something that Black gave to her must be the one which can end this world.

 

I have to get rid of that and kill her if I had to.

 

I get my wand and stare at it.

 

Should I meet them again?

 

Boram was right.

 

I shouldn't have meet them coz right now I'm dying to be with them again.

 

I wanna be with them.

 

"Eunjung"

 

I turn around and saw Soyeon.

 

"You're going to meet them" She said.

 

"You saw that coming?" I ask.

 

"No. I don't have to. It's obvious now that you listen to your heart the most and sooner or later you will tell your wife and your daughter everything even if they're not supposed to know everything yet" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Maybe you're right but I will always keep in mind that I can't tell them yet." I said.

 

"So you will keep meeting them secretly?" She ask and I just look down.

 

"I wanted to be with them Soyeon. You know how much I want to be with them. Please don't take that away from me." I said

 

"I'm not trying to stop you. I'm just helping you make your decisions. I'm in no position to tell if those decisions you made were right or wrong but don't forget about your evil twin sister. Though I told you that you will be with them in the near future, if Sica found out that Jiyeon and Eunji was still alive and that you didn't kill them... twist of fate will come and you'll never like it" She said and disappear.

 

Again it is true.

 

But I wanna be with my family right now.

 

Just one more time.

 

And so I decided to go to the mortal world again.

 

I passed by the portal and sense mortals so I decided to check it first.

 

Huh?

 

Monster Hunters.

 

I immediately hide up on the tree and cover my scent.

 

What are they doing near the portal again?

 

Are they still trying to destroy the Wizard World?

 

I can see cannons that shoots lasers.

 

I believe their guns and rifles does too because a simple bullet can't kill magical creatures.

 

I need to do something.

 

I decided to come out and approach them.

 

Maybe they still remember me.

 

"So this is what monster hunters hunt at night?" I go down and speak.

 

Suddenly all the guns were pointed to me.

 

"Whoa Whoa Whoa easy. It's me Ham Eunjung" I said.

 

"Ham Eunjung" A man speaks.

 

I think he's one of the hunters I saw in their hide out on that day.

 

"Yup. You still remember me Major. You have a sharp memory" I said.

 

"Why are you here? Your mother betrayed us so we can't trust you anymore" He said and his men surrounded me.

 

Heol.

 

"I don't know what she did and I have no connection to her. She isn't my real Mom" I said.

 

"Whatever that woman is to you we don't care. Leave now and make sure don't ever try to reveal this association to everyone or we will kill you and your family" She said.

 

Damn.

 

Why does everyone have to threaten my family?

 

"I came here in peace. Please stop trying to destroy and discover whatever it is that is behind that barrier. Leave it as it is. Not every creature there were monsters. After all everything start because of a misunderstanding and it's all in the past. Let it go so we could all live in peace" I said trying to convince them

 

"They are trying to invade our world and harm humanity. They have to die or we will all die. Do you understand kid?!" He said.

 

"Your theory was wrong. If that world was destroyed this world will follow and nothing will survive in this world anymore." I said.

 

"SHOOT HER!" He said.

 

I sighed.

 

My power of persuasion is not enough but of course I'm not gonna let myself get killed.

 

I have to stop them or at least slow down them down from getting into our world.

 

So by the time they pull the trigger I immediately jump up in the air so the lasers hit some of the cannons and destroyed it.

 

I know some of the hunters got hurt.

 

I feel sorry for them but I have to do this.

 

I took my wand and flash myself out this place.

 

At least I was able to immobilize them for a while.

 

I flash myself near Jiyeon and Areum's apartment.

 

**beeeepp**

 

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Why are you standing in the middle of the road?!"

 

Heol.

 

I was indeed in the middle of the road.

 

I just apologize to the driver and take my way to the apartment.

 

I was lucky that the driver seems to be a little bit tipsy that he didn't even notice that I just pop in front of his car.

 

It's a little late here in the mortal world and to be honest I kinda miss my life here.

 

Simple.

 

Complicated but not complicated as this one.

 

But if I had to choose I'd still choose the too complicated life with my wife and my daughter than me having fame and loneliness in my life as a mortal.

 

I knock several times on their apartment before someone open up.

 

It was my little Princess.

 

Oh wait...She's not little anymore but still our Princess.

 

"Hi" I greeted her and smile.

 

She just stare at me and that stare reminds me of someone.

 

Qri.

 

She got something from her grandmother.

 

"Who's in there?"

 

Someone ask inside and I know it's Jiyeon.

 

 Areum was raising her eyebrows to me now.

 

I smile more knowing that she's slowly begun to act like her Mommy Ji.

 

But what's her reason to act like that?

 

"Yah Lee Areum why aren't you answering m-...Jungie"

 

Jiyeon came and got surprise to see me.

 

Did she cry a lot when I left her?

 

"Hi Jiyeon" I greeted her and smile.

 

She smile back to me.

 

"Wow. You really came to see me again" She said and push Areum on the side to go near me.

 

Poor our daughter.

 

Jiyeon cling into my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter