Chapter 27

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

Minnie is outside our room talking to Soyeon and Boram.

 

She left me because she thought I was already sleeping.

 

But no...

 

How can I sleep when my daughter is missing?

 

I want to think positively but I can't do that unless she was here in front of me.

 

I force myself to get up.

 

Why am I so weak right now when everyone needs me?

 

It made me feel useless.

 

I close my eyes and try to dig in all the strength I have.

 

If my daughter was blocked by a strong magic I need to consume much energy and I have to do it before Minnie and the others find out.

 

"Please work...please work" I said begging my powers to help me find my daughter.

 

I can't lose her.

 

"I'll make you the most powerful mortal Jiyeon. Do you like it?"

 

That scene immediately got cut because my strength is not enough to perform this.

 

But it's enough for me to locate them.

 

"Kyul?" Minnie gets inside the room.

 

I bet I get too focus on the spell that I didn't notice her arrival.

 

"You're still awake. I thought you are already asleep" She said and sits beside me giving me a light kiss on the lips.

 

"What did you do?" She asks with a very serious tone voice.

 

I look away.

 

"What did you do?" She asks again.

 

Minnie is scary when she's like this but I know she's won't hurt me.

 

"I tried to locate Jiyeon" I said but I didn't look at her.

 

I heard her sigh.

 

"I guess I can't blame you. I'm worried to death with our daughter too" She said

 

This time I look at her and hold her hand.

 

"We could save her Minnie. I know where they are" I said.

 

"You do?...I can't allow you to go. I'll do it alone" She said.

 

"No! I'll go with you Minnie. I have to make sure I won't lose you again. Black holds Jiyeon and it seems like they she used that spell to her" I said and my voice starts to crack.

 

Series of forbidden spells are being used.

 

This is making everything worst.

 

"You're not trying to say that Black used the next level of the forbidden love spell to our daughter" She said.

 

I wish I could say that but I can't.

 

My powers were not that strong for now but I can't be mistaken by it.

 

"Kyul this can't be! The next level can't be reversed even by the scepter! Our daughter will forever be in love with Black!!" She said and started to freak out.

 

"It's true that there isn't a known way to break that spell but we could try looking for a cure. We just have to get Jiyeon. She can't be with Black forever" I said trying to convince Minnie to bring me with her.

 

"Ok. We will leave tomorrow" She said.

 

But she's my wife and I know her.

 

There's no way I would let her trick me with that.

 

"No Minnie. We will leave now" I said and didn't let her respond.

 

I use my powers instead to send us to my daughter.

 

"Kyul!" Minnie caught me into her arms coz I lost my balance.

 

I'm not that strong so my powers brought me a little bit distant from the place where we're supposed to be.

 

"Are you ok?" Minnie worriedly asks.

 

"I'm ok. We're here now so we should take the chance of saving our daughter" I said and stand properly.

 

Minnie sighed again.

 

"I guess you really are my Queen. I can't say no to you. Hold into my arms." She said

 

"I'm ok" I said.

 

"Cling into my arms or we're going back home and I'll leave you there" She said and I immediately do what she wants.

 

"I thought I was the Queen" I said.

 

"You are the Queen and I'm your protector" She said and winks at me.

 

"Park Hyomin your daughter was in danger focus" I said.

 

"I'll try focusing even if you're distracting me a lot" She said.

 

"Really Park Hyomin?" I said to her.

 

Why can't she be serious in this kind of situation?

 

"Sorry sweetheart. I was born to be super sweet. It comes out naturally. Now let's go and take our daughter back" She said and we started to walk towards the hideout.

 

Based on what I could see. It doesn't look like a house.

 

For now...

 

It's just a normal tree but if you will look deeply into it you'll see that it's a house.

 

"Honey we are walking for almost ten minutes already but why is the house isn't getting nearer?" Minnie asks.

 

I notice that too and I'm also getting tired.

 

"Stop trying. We are bewitched"

 

Minnie and I look behind and saw Sunny there.

 

"I tried tracking Black and it seems like she used something in her magic that would lead us here." She said.

 

"We took the bait and now we're trap in here' I said and cling tightly in Minnie's arm.

 

I feel weak damn it!

 

"Are you ok Qri-ah?" Sunny ask.

 

"She's not ok but pretending to be ok. Let's just leave this place" Minnie said and took her wand.

 

"We can't leave here. We need to find the weakest part of this spell or witchcraft. Whatever it is" She said.

 

"I guess I need to have rest then for a while. My senses are down and I couldn't help much" I said.

 

"And you wanted to face Black right now?" Minnie said raising her eyebrows to me.

 

"I could use my remaining strength" I said.

 

"And you think I would let you do that?'' She said.

 

"Oh for heaven's sake. Just help Qri recover fast Hyo. We need to get out of this place as soon as possible. We'll be useless if we're in here" Sunny said.

 

If the scepter was with me I could recover faster than this.

 

Minnie let me sit on the ground with her and let me lean on her shoulder.

 

"I'll give some of my strength to you" She said

 

I didn't argue anymore and just let her do it.

 

"I hope Jiyeon was alright" I said weakly with my eyes close.

 

"Jiyeon will be fine. Black and Sica thinks she's a mortal and Black was really into Jiyeon. They can't use Jiyeon as long as her real identity was not revealed" I heard Sunny say.

 

THE NEXT DAY

SOYEON'S POV

It's kinda odd that Lady Hyomin coming out from their room.

 

I would understand if it was Queen Qri because she's still weak but for Lady Hyomin...

 

She's supposed to be here now taking food for the Queen.

 

"Morning Soyeonnie. Where is Lady Hyomin?" Boram ask.

 

"She didn't come out of their room yet" I said.

 

"Not yet?... That's odd" I said.

 

"I'll go and check on them" I said.

 

"Ok" She said.

 

I head to Lady Hyomin and the Queen's room.

 

I keep knocking but no one's answering.

 

So I decided to get in.

 

"Where are they?" I ask myself coz I see nobody here inside.

 

OH MY GOSH!!

 

DON'T TELL ME THEY GO AFTER JIYEON WITHOUT US?????

 

"BORAM! BORAM!" I call her while running towards the kitchen.

 

"Wae?!" She almost choke.

 

Heol.

 

"We need to find the Queen and Lady Hyomin!" I said.

 

"Mwo? Are they missing?" She asks.

 

"I don't know but they're not in their room. I think they go after Jiyeon" I said.

 

"Wait..wait. I know the current situation is not that good but let's try to be calm. What if they just go for a walk?" She said

 

"No they didn't! The Queen was still too weak and I don't think Lady Hyomin would allow her to walk. She doesn't even want her to go outside their room" I said.

 

"Good point let's go search for them..." She said.

 

"C'mo-"

 

"After I finish my coffee" She said.

 

"JEON BORAM!!" I yelled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter