Chapter 40

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Why did you have to meet them right now when you know that it will be taking a long time to fix everything?" Boram ask.

 

I didn't know she was here too.

 

I'm here in the training ground right now but I'm not training.

 

I just want to be somewhere quiet.

 

I want to be alone.

 

"So you do know what's going on?" I ask.

 

I thought only me and Soyeon knows the truth but it won't be surprising if Boram knows too.

 

They're very close despite of the conflict existing between their families.

 

"I only know few details. Soyeon didn't tell me everything. She only told me that Black is dead but the dark force from her was on Jessica now. She told me that Princess Jiyeon and Princess Eunji were still alive. She also told me that the scepter was in a safe place and it's not yet destroyed" She stated and sit on the ground beside me.

 

So Soyeon didn't tell her everything.

 

Of course she's not allowed to tell her everything because she's the oracle.

 

"But I wonder why you have to keep it to the Queen. If you gave the scepter back to her she could help us a lot" She said.

 

"Giving back the scepter to Qri won't change anything." I said.

 

"Huh? Why not?" Boram ask.

 

FLASHBACK

(EUNJUNG'S CONVERSATION WITH SOYEON BEFORE SHE MEET THE COUNCIL)

"Eunjung I'd like to tell you something. In case what I saw was really a foresight you have to make the decision and you better choose it right. This world's salvation lies in your hand. I'm not only talking about the Wizard World. I'm also talking about the Mortal World" She said.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

She sounds really serious and it's scary.

 

"Last night I had a dream but actually I'm still confused if it's a dream or it's a foresight. I had been trying to figure it out since I wake up" She said.

 

"What did you saw?" I ask.

 

"Later in the council by the time you touch the scepter a dark force will attack the palace" She said.

 

"A dark force? What dark force? Could it be Black?" I ask.

 

"I'm not sure if it's Black but there's a huge chance that it's her because on this day you will kill her" She said.

 

"Then, if I killed Black what else could gone wrong?" I ask again.

 

"Nothing...nothing if your sister is not around. I saw Black transfer something to your sister" She said.

 

"My twin sister? Did you saw her? Who is she?" I ask.

 

"I haven't seen her clearly but I'm sure she's someone you know. Your sister will be a threat to the whole Kingdom and if the whole Kingdom was destroyed the Mortal World will too." She said.

 

"So she's that powerful. But what's the decision that I have to make?" I ask.

 

"You have to kill your wife and your daughter" She said.

 

"MWO?! Are you crazy? How can I do that?!" I said and can't help but to overreact.

 

How can I kill my own daughter and my wife?

 

"I can't do that Soyeon!" I said.

 

"I know. So we have to prevent that to happen" She said.

 

"I found out that the love spell that you and Princess accidentally drunk have it's long term effect. That's one of that spell glitches. That effect will show any moment from now." She said.

 

"What will happen?" I ask.

 

"That glitch from the love spell will affect all the wizards because both of you were royal by birth. Wizards in this world will lose powers when you are together one of you must die" She said.

 

"Then I will die! Not her! Not my daughter!" I object.

 

"Eunjung if you die the whole kingdom will be under your twin's power. Do you want to leave your wife and your daughter under her power? Their lives along with everyone will be hell forever" She said.

 

"But...But Jiyeon can't die....My daughter was still too young to die too Soyeon and why does my daughter have to die too anyway?" I ask.

 

"It's weird but your sister seems to want you a lot for herself." She said.

 

What?

 

My sister wants me for her?

 

That's insane!

 

"By the time all the wizards lose their powers because of the love spell's effect your sister will ask you to trade your daughter's life with the scepter" She said.

 

It can't be possible.

 

"Soyeonnie there must be other way. I can't do this. I can't kill them" I said.

 

"There's a way that I had been thinking. I think we could twist the future but not all of them. We could steal the scepter and hide it somewhere where nobody knows except for the two of us" She said.

 

"How are we going to do that? We can't touch the scepter" She said.

 

"I CAN'T touch the scepter but you could. You're a royal blood by birth Eunjung." She said.

 

"But what if I make things worst like what Jiyeon does?" I ask.

 

"Well, you have to concentrate and clear your mind. I believe you would succeed coz your concentration is better than Princess. You know...there's a lot going on in her head so she easily gets distracted." She explained.

 

I sighed.

 

Soyeon had planned to get the scepter by the time Sunny got her wand.

 

She didn't tell me how will we do it because Jiyeon and Eunji arrive that time

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Whoa! It's a tragedy! How did you get the scepter then?" Boram ask.

 

"You two seems to be talking about something important"

 

HYOMIN'S POV

"How is Qri?" Sunny ask.

 

She came from the Mortal World for some business.

 

She's still a half mortal after all.

 

"**sigh** She's still the same. Crying over Jiyeon and Eunji in our room" I said.

 

"Up until when she plans to be like that?" She ask.

 

"I understand how she feels. I honestly feel like doing the same thing as her but then one of us have to be strong. It's not easy. It's never easy" I said.

 

"I also understand coz I know how much you love Jiyeon. She's your only daughter but you two are still here. Up until when you guys will be like this? Look around you. This Kingdom is full of sorrow. We have to do something and we need you and Qri to lead" She said.

 

"The scepter is gone now Sunny. Qri can't be a Queen anymore" I said and look outside the window.

 

Indeed the whole place was full of darkness and sorrow.

 

A world I never dreamed of.

 

"Monster Hunters are planning to attack now that the portals were open" Sunny said.

 

"This world will be destroyed" I lifelessly said.

 

"Yeah...everyone will cease to exist. Is that what you want?" She said.

 

"We don't want it but then when Eunjung betrayed us we lose everything. The world starts dying on that day" Kyul came out of her room and approach us.

 

"You two were blinded by sadness. Open your eyes and find out what's going on. Do you really think Eunjung betrayed us? Do you really think she could kill Eunji and Jiyeon?" Sunny ask.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

"We don't think she could but she alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter