Chapter 15

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

I'm here checking on Mrs. Ham's condition.

 

She's still the same as last night and of course Princess doesn't know about that.

 

We can't tell her that we're here last night or else she'll find out that we came here to spy on her by Queen's order.

 

"So, how's my Mom?" Eunjung ask.

 

"Hang on" I said.

 

I can't tell her the truth so I pull Princess on the corner to talk to her privately.

 

"I don't know how to dispel or release Mrs. Ham from that curse or spell...whatever it is... We can't tell Eunjung that" I said to her.

 

 

"Well, do something to stop her from thinking that her Mom is going to die" She said to me.

 

I sighed.

 

Now, I need to came up with a lie...

 

"Eunjung your Mom is fine" I said.

 

Boram and Jiyeon frown at me.

 

They're both giving me a what-are-kind-of-explanation-is-that-look

 

I just rolled my eyes on them.

 

"My Mom is ok? How is she ok? She's not waking up and she's not ok!" Eunjung said.

 

"I know this is hard to believe but do you believe in magic?" I ask her.

 

"Soyeon..." Boram was trying to stop me but i know what I'm doing.

 

"Yeah...but what does it have to do with my Mom?" She ask.

 

"Well then if you believe in magic, you also have to know that there's still a lot of unexplainable things in this world and one of them was your Mom's condition. In this case you have to be patient and wait for her to wake up. She will wake up and that's what you have to believe" I said.

 

"If she will wake up...when?" She ask.

 

"No one can tell Eunjung. Just listen to Soyeon and believe that your Mom will wake up" Jiyeon said.

 

It's amusing how Jiyeon's words could easily calm Eunjung.

 

It's like Eunjung believes in everything that Jiyeon say.

 

Hearts truly never forgets.

 

It's too unfortunate that they belong to different worlds and can't be together.

 

"So what are we going to do with Mom?" Eunjung ask.

 

We have to keep Mrs. Ham safe.

 

The witch might come back here.

 

"If you don't mind. I know someone who could heal your Mom. I could take her there but you can't come with me. You can't also visit her until she was fully healed" I said.

 

"Mwo? Where is that?" Eunjung ask.

 

I know it'll be hard to make her agree but I gotta give it a try.

 

"Eunjung. It'll be good for your Mom" Jiyeon convince her and again it'll be not really hard for Jiyeon.

 

"Fine. Please take care of my Mom" She said.

 

"We will" I said.

 

I look at Jiyeon and give her the signal to take Eunjung out for a while.

 

She can't see us using magic and I also have no plan to carry Mrs. Ham.

 

"Eunjung maybe we should go somewhere" Jiyeon said to her.

 

"Huh? But I can't. You know what happen right?" Eunjung refused.

 

"That will only bother you if you let them. Just don't mind them and focus on me" Princess said and smile at her.

 

Her cheesiness is coming out when she's with Eunjung other than that...

 

She's a kid.

 

Who would've thought that she already have a daughter?

 

And so the two already left.

 

Jiyeon's power of persuasion over Eunjung is just too strong.

 

Now there's only me and Boram.

 

Ah yeah... Of course Mrs. Ham too.

 

**silence**

 

This is the first time I feel awkward around her.

 

"So are we taking her to the wizard world?" She ask breaking the silence.

 

"We had no choice. She'll be safer there from witches than in here" I said.

 

"Then we better leave now" She said.

 

We are talking with each other and at the same time avoiding each other's gaze.

 

This is still awkward but just like what the Princess said we have no choice but to work together.

 

I get my wand and flash us to the Wizard World but...

 

"Why didn't you just flash us right into the Wizard World? We can't carry Mrs. Ham all the way here" Boram complains.

 

"I don't know. I'm very sure that the spell was accurate but....it brings us here in the woods" I said.

 

"Maybe there's something wrong with your wand... Let me try" She said and gave Mrs. Ham to me.

 

She did try but we're still here.

 

"Geez. Why we can't go to the Wizard World?" She ask.

 

She tried to cross by walking but she can't...

 

"Damn it! They locked the entrance. It must've been because of the witch attacks" I said.

 

"Must be. But what are we going to do now?" She ask.

 

"Let's just bring Mrs. Ham to the Queen and inform her about this at the same time" I said.

 

And so we go back home.

 

Queen Qri was standing in the living room staring at the door.

 

The Queen was broken.

 

I bet she didn't notice our arrival because she was back facing us.

 

"Why did you bring a mortal here?" She suddenly ask without even looking at us.

 

Right, I forgot that she's a royal and she actually have very strong senses.

 

"Your Highness. Mrs. Ham needs help." Boram said and finally she face us.

 

And frown when she notice saw Mrs. Ham.

 

"Is she cursed or charmed?" She ask.

 

I guess she couldn't figure it out either.

 

"I have a suspicion that it's both. We encountered a witch last night. She was doing a something to Mrs. Ham but her chant was interrupted and results to this. I just can't explain why she also look charmed at the same time." I explained.

 

"A witch?" She ask

 

"Yes. My Queen. A witch but we haven't seen her face" Boram said.

 

Queen Qri seems to be thinking.

 

Hmmm.

 

"Your Highness if you don't mind me asking. Did you charm Mrs. Ham?" I ask.

 

She sighed...

 

"Yeah I use a spell to her but it's a friendly spell now that it's intervene with a chant seems like the spell tries to absorbed the chant that's why she appears to be cursed" She explained.

 

This is bad.

 

"But there must something we could do to help her. She can't be like this forever and I'm sure the Princess will not let her be like this forever" I said.

 

 

"I know that. We just have to go back to the Wizard World and find an answer." She said.

 

"Your Highness about that..." I said.

 

"What?" She ask.

 

"The entrance to the Wizard World was locked. We can't get through" I said.

 

"Maybe if we get lady Hyomin back she could open the portal" Boram said.

 

"Yes, your highness. We need Lady Hyomin. We have to continue our original plan of using the potion to her. If the portal was not opened we will be stuck in here forever" I said.

 

"We will not do it. Wizards will still open the portal to gather information about the Mortal World. We will just have to wait" She insisted.

 

I sighed.

 

 This is Queen's order and I can't oppose that.

 

Boram and I place Mrs. Ham in a room for now since we could only cure her if she's in the Wizard World.

 

"I have a feeling that the Princess was planning to disobey the Queen" Boram suddenly speak while we're still here in the room

 

"I had the same feeling too" I said.

 

"Then, we should help her....even if it means disobeying the Queen's order" She said.

 

"For the sake of our world" I added.

 

We both sigh.

 

JESSICA'S POV

I saw Eunjung with the stupid girl walking on the streets

 

So Mrs. Ham was alone.

 

I must do this now coz I can't do this tonight.

 

It's full moon tonight so I can't go outside.

 

If not to those stupid wizards.

 

Why are they even in Mrs. Ham's house?

 

Or maybe they just passed by and accidentally saw me.

 

I hate their stupid rules.

 

Anyway I came to Mrs. Ham's house again but no one is here.

 

"Damn it!"

 

I saw child's picture on Mrs. Ham's room.

 

Hmm.

 

If I can't use Mrs. Ham maybe I could use the kid.

 

I immediately left the house and go to Eunjung's daughter's school but before I could reach the school my phone rings...

 

By the way I'm using my car right now and not my broomstick.

 

I can't use that in daylight or everyone will see me.

 

"Hello Sunny" I answered the call.

 

"Where are you?" She asks.

 

"I'm off to somewhere" I said

 

I can't tell her my evil plans coz mostly she opposes them especially when she found out that I'll be using a kid.

 

Sunny was still a wizard even though she's my bestfriend. Abiding rules runs in her blood.

 

"Off to where? You're supposed to be not going outside" She said.

 

"Sunny I wasn't supposed to go outside at night...when the moon is right there up in the sky shining brighter than anything else" I said to her and rolled my eyes.

 

Sometimes she worry too much and it's annoying.

 

"Ok ok. I'm just concern about you Sica. Make sure you'll come home before sun down. I'll meet you at your house" She said and hang up.

 

She sound troubled.

 

We'll talk about her problems later. I have to do this first.

 

JIYEON'S POV

Eunjung and I were walking here in the streets.

 

I cling into her arms and lean my head on her shoulder.

 

We look like the sweetest couple...

 

It's almost perfect if she's not looking down.

 

"Hey chin up" I said.

 

"I don't want to see people stares. It's making me uncomfortable." She said.

 

I look around and indeed people were staring.

 

Some of them were even taking pictures.

 

"Chin up and smile. You must look good at the pictures. These people could only stare at you right now and there's nothing they can do. You lied to them but I think they don't have the right to judge the whole you" I said.

 

I don't know where those words came from. It just came out of my mouth.

 

"Well, you're right but the problem is they don't want my explanation or even my apology for lying to them. They want me to apologies to Jessica because they believe that I only played her heart. I cheated on her. They don't care if those accusation were real or not. It's like they're all too devoted to Jessica" She said letting out her frustrations but at least now she lift her head up

 

"That's quite unfair. In your case with the witchy girl you're the victim but she turn it upside down to look like she was the victim" I concluded.

 

That girl is really witchy.

 

If I didn't know she's a mortal I might think she's a real witch.

 

"Stop stressing yourself with that witchy girl. Show her that you made the right decision and she is just a nightmare" I said.

 

"Well, I never imagine that she will be a nightmare. I thought she's a good friend" She said and sigh.

 

"Seems like that witchy girl is somewhat important to you" I said and she didn't respond.

 

If Jessica was not that witchy I might set them up and let Eunjung and Eunji be happy with her coz I know I can't stay here even if I want to.

 

I still have to leave and hurt them.

 

But unfortunately that girl is witchy so it's a major no no.

 

"Jiyeon I'm really not comfortable with these people. Let's just go somewhere where there's no one else or let's just go back home" She said.

 

Hmm.

 

Going back home??

 

We have nothing to do at home.

 

"Ah. Let's just go to my house." I said and didn't wait for her to respond.

 

I call a cab and we headed home.

 

"Jiyeon...you live with Qri in that house?" She ask while we're still on the way.

 

"Yeah. I live there with Soyeon and Boram too" I said.

 

"Oh" She just said and look down.

 

She loves looking down today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter