Chapter 51

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

We all came back to the palace after that.

 

I'm not really sure what Soyeon suggested to make my frown like this.

 

"Soyeonnie. May I have a word with you?" I said.

 

"Sure Princess" She said and leaves Boram for a while.

 

"You're going to ask me why Lady Eunjung is acting like that, right?" She said and I nod

 

"It's about the witch kid in the mortal world. When we met her and talk to for at least few seconds I could easily tell that she's the type of witch who doesn't trust anybody. She wanted everyone to stay away from her" She said.

 

"And so? What is it in that, that made my wife act that way?" I ask.

 

"You see Princess. I was thinking of sending Princess Eunji on a task." She said.

 

A task?

 

"You're not saying that you're going to send my daughter in the mortal world to convince that witch to here, right?" I ask.

 

"I'm sorry Princess but that is what exactly I'm trying to say" She said

 

"But my daughter hate witches. After everything that happen she sworn to hate them forever and Eunjung would never let our daughter go to the mortal world especially for that reason" I said

 

"I am just suggesting Princess. Of course all of this is still up to you" She said.

 

"Why does it have to be my daughter? Why can't other wizards do it?" I ask.

 

"Your daughter is the same age as the witch kid. Well, not by number but by appearance. We need a friendly approach to this. We don't want it to look like we're hunting her down. Princess Eunji is perfect for this task because she already lives in the mortal world and she could obviously protect herself now." Soyeon said.

 

I sigh.

 

"I'll try convincing them then." I said and Soyeon just smile and bow at me before she leaves.

 

I walk on the hallway thinking about it.

 

How can my daughter befriend a witch if she hates them?

 

"Where's the Queen?" I ask one of the wizard of pass by.

 

"They're at the back of the palace Princess" She said.

 

"Thank you" I said and flash myself at the back of the palace.

 

Everyone seems really busy in here.

 

I saw my parents talking with each other

 

"Hey Mommy Hey Mom" I greeted them and they smile at me.

 

"Honey your Mommy and I had something to say" Mom said.

 

"As long as it doesn't involve me having a sister. I'll be fine with it" I said and Mom looks a little disappointed about it.

 

Am I torturing them?

 

"We are gonna ask you about that but it's not what we want to say right now" Mom said and I just nodded.

 

"Your Mom and I were thinking to send Eunji for a task" Mommy said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Yeah. A task to convince that witch kid to stay here in the wizard world" I said.

 

"Wow. How did you know about that?" Mom ask.

 

"Soyeon told me" I said.

 

"Soyeon sees this coming?" Mom ask again.

 

"Nope but she's suggest the same thing" I said.

 

"It would be better for Eunji. She can't hate witches forever. Not all witch chooses to be a witch but they're witch by birth and not all of them are bad." Mommy said.

 

"Fine. I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything right now coz my wife and my daughter will be pretty sure against it" I said to them and leave but then I remember something.

 

"Mom Mommy" I called them.

 

"Yes sweetie? Did you forget something?" Mommy ask.

 

"Having a little sister might be not that bad" I said and wink at them before I leave.

 

Oh well, I just hope Jungie will agree with me coz if both of them were against it.

 

I don't know how am I supposed to handle that.

 

I search for my wife and my daughter and found them in Areum's room.

 

Sometimes I wonder what should I call my daughter now.

 

"Hey guys. What's going on in here?" I ask and join them sitting on the carpet.

 

"Mommy Jung already agreed about me continuing my studies in the mortal world" Areum said.

 

I look at Eunjung

 

"But of course it's only possible if you would agree" Jungie said.

 

"So you're agreeing with Soyeon's suggestion?" I ask and her expression suddenly became serious.

 

"I only agreed about our daughter studying in the mortal world. Nothing else" She said.

 

"What is it Mommy? What's Aunt Soyeon's suggestion?" Eunji ask.

 

"Your Aunt Soyeon suggest....well, actually it's not only your Aunt Soyeon. Your grandparents did suggest the same thing too" I said and look at Eunjung signaling her to help me with this.

 

But instead of helping me she just mouthed I love you.

 

Heol.

 

"Ok honey. There's a witch about your age in the mortal world and they wanted to give you a task of trying to convince her to stay here in the wizard world" I said and did try my best to make her understand because my wife here beside me is just playing with my hair instead helping me with our daughter.

 

"Mommy witches are bad. Why would they want them to stay here? They would only cause trouble and their witch instincts will come out for sure" She said.

 

"Exactly" Eunjung agreed and that made me pinch her side

 

"Ouch baby" She complains and pout but I ignore her.

 

"Areumie honey....listen to me. Not all witches are bad. Some of them didn't choose to become a witch. It just that they're witches by birth. I know we had been through a lot of tough times because of them and really a tragedy but I don't want you to live with hatred." I said.

 

"But Mommy why does it have to be my problem? Why me?" She ask.

 

"Yeah. Why her?" Eunjung do it again for the second time and I glare at her.

 

"Baby do you want to sleep on alone tonight?" I ask and give her a SWEET smile.

 

She sighed and scratch the back of her head.

 

"Ok sweetie. This would be a problem if that witch kid keep messing up with mortals. She might not be a threat to mortals but she could be witch exposed and they might kill her" Eunjung said but I don't think she's giving her best to convince our daughter.

 

"I don't want to Mommy. I might end up killing that witch by myself" Areum said.

 

I was about to say something but then Jungie stop me

 

"Honey, how about this...your Mommy and I will agree about you studying in the mortal world but....you have to promise that you will try to convince the kid in case you will encounter her. You don't have to go around searching for her. Ok?" Jungie said.

 

"Ok Mommy. Only if I encountered her" Areum repeat what she said.

 

Jungie and I then, left her room.

 

"So I'm not going to sleep alone tonight right?" She ask

 

"How does the condition you gave to her work out?" I ask instead of answering her question.

 

"Baby trust me ok?...I'm against this but because you want this I'm helping you out." She said.

 

"I do trust you Eunjung. I won't marry you but what are you planning to do?" I ask.

 

She just wink at me.

 

"What does that mean?" I ask and she sighed.

 

"Baby you're thinking too much. Leave this to me ok? I got this" She said.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

My wife is thinking too much again.

 

Which is unusual because she hates doing that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter