Chapter 42

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

Jungie and I were here walking on the side of the streets in the middle of the night

 

Well, it is because we were trying to get rid of Areumie who's being serious with maintaining the distance between me and Jungie.

 

I don't even know what's her problem.

 

"I'll meet you tomorrow" Jungie said.

 

It's almost midnight already.

 

"Are you sure you're leaving now?" I ask her again.

 

Actually, I tried to convince her to stay but she insisted that she can't.

 

I honestly don’t feel good when she's leaving.

 

And I'm also dying to know why but Jungie won't tell me.

 

But I do trust her.

 

"Hey, don't give me that face...We'll still meet tomorrow" She said and cupped my face.

 

I pout.

 

I ain't normal when I'm with her seriously.

 

"I'll go now...I love you" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

She was about to turn her back on me but I held on the hem of her shirt.

 

"Jiyeon..." She said but I'm not looking at her still not letting go of her.

 

"I don't want you to leave" I said and look at her this time.

 

She sighed

 

"I don't want to leave either but I have to...Actually, I wasn't supposed to be here meeting you but still because I badly want to be with you I'm here." She said.

 

There she goes again.

 

Talking like riddles.

 

"Why can't you meet me?...If it's something dangerous wouldn't it be better if I'm aware too?" I ask but she didn't respond.

 

I can see her hesitating.

 

I frown and clenched my fist.

 

Why is it so hard for her to tell the truth?!

 

"If you didn't tell me the truth I'll make Areum my girlfriend and I would NEVER EVER talk to you again!" I said.

 

"What?!...You can't make Areum your girlfriend that's insane!" She said.

 

She's raising her voice to me now and I don't like it.

 

"Really? Why not? She's with me the whole time! Why I can't make her my girlfriend?! You can't even tell me what are we!" I said.

 

So we are basically yelling at each other now here on the corner of the street.

 

Luckily, there's no much people around.

 

"Look Jiyeon please try to understand. I can't stay here now. You can't make Areum your girlfriend too" She said.

 

"I can. Watch me" I said and turn my back on her but she grab my arm and make me face her again.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!!!" I said while struggling.

 

"I won't let you go like this" She said.

 

Damn.

 

How could she be this strong?!

 

I just stop struggling coz it's no use.

 

"How can I not be like this?! You're hiding the truth to me! DON'T I DESERVE THE TRUTH?!" I said and tears starts to fall on my cheek.

 

I don't even understand why I'm crying!

 

I shouldn't be crying!

 

She pull me into a hug and I cried on her shoulder.

 

"Please don't cry" She said.

 

"Tell me the truth" I said still and hug her back

 

It's so annoying.

 

I want to hate her but I can't.

 

I should be sulking and not hugging her coz she's a stranger yet her I am wanting her so bad.

 

"I'm sorry" She said.

 

"That's not what I wanted to hear" I said.

 

"I know..... Everything will be ok" She said

 

Then, there's silence between us.

 

We're just here hugging each other.

 

And I still didn't get the truth.

 

**sigh**

 

But at least I make her stay.

 

She's still here with me.

 

"I'll ask Areum to be my girlfriend" I said and tighten the hug.

 

I heard her giggle.

 

"I'm serious" I said.

 

"No you're not. She can't be your girlfriend" She said.

 

"And why so?" I ask.

 

"Because everything in that book is real. She's your daughter and I'm your wife Jiyeon." She said.

 

I broke the hug and frown at her in confusion.

 

What is she talking about?

 

"Are you kidding me?" I ask and she shook her head.

 

"You insist to know the truth. Now that's the truth....I have to leave now. Please keep this to our daughter for the meantime. I'll meet you again tomorrow...I love you" She said and kiss me before she suddenly disappear.

 

SHE DISAPPEARS!!

 

I rub my eyes and slap myself to check if everything was real.

 

It must've been just a dream.

 

...but it seems like it's really happening

 

Gosh!!

 

I don't know how long I stand there dumbfounded till...

 

Someone hug me from behind.

 

"Yah it's cold in here let's go home. Why are you here alone? Where is that woman?"

 

I was Areum.

 

I turn around and face her.

 

She was looking around

 

Maybe searching for Jungie.

 

She's your daughter and I'm your wife

 

Is that real?

 

This kid is really my daughter?

 

"Tsk. I told you that woman can't be trusted. How could she left you here alone in the cold at this time?" She said and place her scarf on me but I remove it and put it back on her.

 

She looks confused.

 

"Let's go home" I said and pull her.

 

"Jiyeon..." She said while we're walking.

 

"Hmm?" I ask without looking at her.

 

"Are you ok?" She ask.

 

"Yeah. Why?" I ask.

 

"Because it looks like you cried again because of that woman" She said and even if I don't look at her I know she's pouting.

 

"I'm hurt when your hurt" She added.

 

Somehow that made me smile.

 

"I'm fine. Really" I said and link our arms together.

 

If this kid was really my daughter...

 

 

 

 

...It would be fun.

 

"You read the whole book right?" I ask her.

 

"Hmm. Are you interested on it too now?" She ask.

 

"A little... Tell me what does Eunji call her Mommy." I said

 

 

"Well, Eunji in the story calls her parents Mommy Jung and Mommy Ji. Haven't I told you that before?" She ask.

 

"I wasn't paying attention" I said.

 

"Ehh?... I knew it! You weren't really paying attention to my stories" She said and pouts again.

 

This kid loves to pout.

 

"I am but not most of the time" I said to her.

 

Then, I remember about the thing earlier before Jungie arrives.

 

"Now let's talk about the thing earlier" I said.

 

"Huh? What thing earlier?" She ask trying to remember what is it.

 

I saw her gasp.

 

"You remember now?...Tell me. Is there someone bullying you at school?" I ask.

 

"You know what. It's not important. Don't make it a big deal" She said trying to get away with it again.

 

Tsk.

 

Just like her Mommy Jung.

 

"How is it not important if they're hurting you? They have no right to do that" I said.

 

"Heol. You're just like a Mom Jiyeon. Don't trouble yourself seriously" She said.

 

I think being a mother to this kid comes out naturally.

 

I didn't respond.

 

Still I have to do something for this kid though I'm still a bit in doubt with what Jungie said to me.

 

But I believe Jungie just a little bit of doubting.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

"Can we see our daughter Minnie? I miss her. I wanna hug her. I wanna know if she's ok and Eunji too" Kyul said to me.

 

"Kyul, me too. But we can't go right now. It'll be dangerous. We have to be careful" I said.

 

"Right. I'm sorry. I just really want to confirm if this is true Minnie. I just really want to know that I'm not just dreaming or hallucinating. I want to confirm it by seeing our daughter" She said.

 

I sat beside her and let her rest her head on my shoulder.

 

"I understand how you feel. You don't have to be sorry." I said.

 

"Minnie we have to meet Eunjung" She said.

 

**sighed**

 

I really hated her when I didn't know the truth yet.

 

I guess I somehow owe her an apology.

 

"Yeah. We have to. It's time to take back what's ours....without using the scepter. We have to meet the family head of the Jeon's and Park's. We need their help to defeat Jessica" I said.

 

"Yeah we have too. I miss seeing the light in this kingdom. Sunny was right. It's hard to differentiate day and night in here now. I'm the Queen and I shouldn't have let all of this happen. I shouldn't have gave up the throne even the scepter was gone." She said.

 

"That's all in the past now. Stop thinking about it. What's important now is that you're ready to make things right and I'll always be on your side with that" I said and for a long time since that incident I saw my wife smile.

 

"I know you're always there for me that's why I'll never be scared again" She said and I smile back at her.

 

My wife will start being cheesy.

 

"Let's go" I said.

 

"Go where?" She ask.

 

"Let's go and make our little MinKyul" I said joking at her.

 

Her eyes widen and then hit my shoulder.

 

"Stop joking like that Park Hyomin. We will meet the Jeon's and Park's then Eunjung" She said and stand up.

 

I giggled.

 

"Yeah.. but can't we?" I ask still teasing her then back hug her.

 

I love seeing her blushing face.

 

"Andwae. We need our daughter’s permission to that. You know she doesn't like to have a sister" She said and I pout.

 

Before I could complain she already took out her wand and flashes us to the Park's residence.

 

Heol.

 

We got here but they said that Mistress Park is not home and no one knows where did she go.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter