Chapter 23

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

I had been staring at Soyeon since few minutes ago.

 

Don't get me wrong. She's pretty bu-

 

Wait...

 

Did I just think Soyeon is pretty?

 

Erase Erase Erase

 

What's wrong with me?

 

Anyway I still can't take my eyes off her.

 

NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS PRETTY!!!

 

But because she's just sitting on the bed in silence with her eyes close like she was meditating or maybe that what she'd been doing.

 

I wonder why she meditates.

 

"Soyeonnie what are you doing?" I ask coz I'm really curious of what she's doing.

 

She opens her eyes this time and heaved a deep sigh.

 

"I was really a failure of our family" She said while looking down.

 

"Eh? What are you saying? You're the smartest person I ever know Sso." I said

 

I never seen Soyeon this fragile.

 

"Yeah. I'm smart but not smart enough for my family's expectation. My sister is always better than me no matter what I do" She said.

 

"Your sister? She's just adopted." I said.

 

"That's it. She's adopted and I'm not but she's smarter than me and she already unlocked her special power like my parents. Like everyone in my kind" She said.

 

"I didn't know you could be this emotional" I said.

 

"Nah I'm not. I'm used to the comparison happening in my family that's the reason why I still choose to stay in the palace and teach Princess. Other's think I'm the smartest but my family thinks I'm not smart enough. Anyway what I'm trying to say actually is if I had unlocked my special power we don't have to go back to the wizard world for information. I could just use magic to get the info we want but unfortunately I can't" She said and lie on bed.

 

"Well, I'm not the one who usually cheers you up but maybe you’re just a late bloomer and you're not the only one who hasn't unlocked her special power yet. I haven't unlocked mine and the worst case I don't even know what is it" I said and laugh.

 

My parents have their special powers and most of it were special abilities in battle skills and combats.

 

I don't like violence I'm just born to fight coz that's what my family do.

 

We protect the royal family.

 

"But we need to find a way on how to make Lady Hyomin remember again. We need to go back to the Wizard World and bring everything to normal" I said.

 

"But that Black is not going to let us in peace. She looks like someone who holds a grudge to both worlds. She seems to hate the mortals and magic creatures." I said.

 

"Yeah, and it also seems like the Queen knows her for a long time." She said.

 

"But then we still have to do something" I said.

 

"I know...will you help me?" She ask.

 

I look at her.

 

"Help you in what?" I ask.

 

"Help me to force unlock my ability" She said which made me shock.

 

"You know it's not that easy and you also know that it's dangerous. Special abilities unlocks in time when your body and your mind is ready.  Forcing it to come out could kill you and I know that you are very aware of that Park Soyeon" I said.

 

What she just suggested was desperate and crazy.

 

"I'm aware of everything that you just said that's why I need your help. We don't know Black but we can see how dangerous she is. We need to act fast. The Queen is still weak. Lady Hyomin can't remember anything and Princess obviously have no match to Black even if we help her" She said.

 

"Hmm. I could imagine the burden of a person who can't stop thinking" I said and she hit me.

 

"Yah! I'm serious!" She said.

 

"Obviously...Fine. Just tell me what to do and I'll try my best to help you." I said.

 

"Heol. Seems like we'll be stuck with each other longer than I imagine" She said and I frown.

 

"Yah! Are you complaining?!" I irritably said.

 

The conversation is going smoothly between us and now she's ruining it.

 

"I wasn't complaining just stating a fact" She said and laugh.

 

I smile instead getting annoyed.

 

Well, at least I made her laugh.

 

"Why are you smiling?" She ask.

 

"It's not a crime to smile. " I said.

 

"It's not but you look creepy" She said.

 

"At least I'm only creepy when I smile but you? You always look creepy for me" I said and laugh.

 

"YAH! JEON BORAM!" She yelled and started throwing the pillows to me.

 

Now I'd proven something.....

 

We're still young and childish.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

Eunji fall asleep while crying.

 

She keeps telling me that she wanted to see Jiyeon.

 

She's her Mom. Her real Mom but she'll be hurt if she found out that Jiyeon wanted to forget about us.

 

I thought she's already dead.

 

For years, I leave my life miserably only to find out that she wanted us to believe that she's already dead.

 

I left Eunji in her room and go downstairs.

 

"Eunjung"

 

I frown when I saw her in the living room.

 

"What are you doing here? I told you I don't want to see you anymore" I said.

 

I was trying hard not to raise my voice coz I don't want to wake Eunji up.

 

"Eunjung please. Let's talk. Hear me out. I didn't do it because I just want to forget you and Eunji. It's hard for me to but I have to do it." She said.

 

"I don't think I'm ready to hear any of your explanations" I said.

 

"Eunjung please. Give me another chance. Let me be a mother to Eunji. She's my daughter too and she's a wizard. She need me especially now that her powers were slowly showing up." She said.

 

I wanted to fully cut our ties with these wizards after what I just discovered but I also have to think about Eunji.

 

I'm not sure about what I've heard about me from Qri and Hyomin but I'm sure I can't help Eunji control her powers.

 

"I will let you be with Eunji. She keeps looking for you but we're not yet ok....and I'm not sure if we could still be ok" I said and look away.

 

I can't deny the fact that I still love her but because of what I found out I'm scared to know more about it.

 

Those years that I thought she was dead left me a big scar and the fear and loneliness I felt those times was never a joke.

 

"I understand. I won't force you if you can't forgive me. I believe it is indeed my fault. I won't ask you to forgive me but I'm hoping that the day when you're ready to hear my explanation will come" She said.

 

When will be that day?

 

I'm not even sure if it will still come.

 

We both became silent after she said that.

 

I have nothing to say to her....

 

Well, actually there's a lot to say to her but like what I said I'm not yet ready.

 

**phone rings**

 

I don't know who is calling yet but I feel thankful coz I found an excuse to totally ignore Jiyeon.

 

"Oppa" I said as I answer the call

 

It was my manager.

 

"Eunjung we have to meet. There's still a chance to save your carrier. Jessica is nowhere to be found and even her father doesn't know where she is. Sica's fans were surprisingly doing nothing too. They're not even looking for her. We need to take this chance." He said.

 

Well, obviously Sica needs to recover too after that night and if all her fans are bewitched they'll be doing nothing without her consent.

 

"Ok I'll meet you today Oppa" I said.

 

"Meet me after lunch" He said.

 

"Sure." I replied.

 

"And Eunjung..." He said.

 

"Yes?" I ask.

 

"Bring your daughter and your wife" He said and that ends our conversation.

 

Bring my daughter and my wife?

 

I look at Jiyeon..

 

Damn people knows she's my wife .

 

Right she's really my wife and still my wife.

 

I slump myself on the couch.

 

"My manager wants to meet us" I said.

 

"Us?" She ask and sit beside me but I'm not looking at her.

 

"Yeah. You, me and Eunji" I said.

 

"What for?" She ask again

 

"I'm sure he wanted me to formally introduce you and Eunji to the public and at the same time apologize." I said.

 

She didn't respond after I said that.

 

Doesn't she like the idea?

 

"You don't have to do it if you don't want. I'll just meet him with Eunji" I said.

 

"No. I'll still go with you...I was just thinking if we act like this to each other in front of them. In front of Eunji it is not good" She said.

 

"Then, we will pretend that we're ok. Only in front of other people and Eunji" I said and look at her.

 

I found her smile.

 

"What are you smiling at?" I ask.

 

"Nothing" She said and stand up then go upstairs.

 

I bet she's going to check on Eunji.

 

But why is she smiling?

 

I just sit there when my eyes caught something.

 

The envelope with the MH Association card.

 

What do they know about my father's death?

 

What kind of association is this?

 

I get the envelope to get the number  and save it on my phone.

 

I'm still thinking if I will call them or not.

 

This could be a prank or something.

 

I better be careful.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

I was here in the kitchen cooking something for my wife.

 

The moment I start accepting the truth even though I still can't remember it I love calling her my wife.

 

I love her and Jiyeon.

 

"Lady Hyomin"

 

I turn around to see Boram and Soyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter