Chapter 26

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

Boram and I found a new place for us to stay.

 

It's somewhere in the city.

 

We need a place where lot of people can cover for us and of course if there were lots of people it'll be hard for the enemies to attack without alerting mortals but of course it doesn't mean that we're safe in here.

 

It's already night when we move here.

 

"Time here flies so fast. I kinda miss our world" Boram said.

 

Well, it's fine to be away from my parents even though I know they don't remember me for now because you know the story between me and my family but I still miss the place where we grow up.

 

To be honest, I'd rather be stressed with Princess' out of this world ideas and pranks than be stressed with this situation.

 

"We'll be there soon. I could feel it" I said to Boram.

 

"Why does it sound like you're not happy?" She asks.

 

"I would be happy of course but it's not like things in my family and me will change" I said.

 

"So you're being like that again?" She ask

 

"I'm not like this all the time" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"You know I really hate it when you started to explain everything even though you know lots of people doesn't care how and why things are like that but I kinda prefer you that way than being like this." She said.

 

Normally, I would be insulted and get annoyed but because I'm smart and I know that she's just trying to lighten up the mood I would just let it pass.

 

"Thanks" I said.

 

"Huh? For what?" She asks.

 

"For caring?...I know you don't like me but you're still listening and comforting me" I said and smile to her.

 

"Mwo? You're being strange Soyeonnie. We are friends since we were kids and where did you get the idea that I don't like you?" She asks and giggled.

 

"So you like me?" I ask.

 

"H-huh? I like you but not the like that you are thinking" She said and looks away.

 

The like that I'm thinking?

 

....

 

OMO!!!

 

Damn.

 

"It's not what I mean either...Anyway let's just forget about it" I said and immediately ended the topic.

 

It makes me feel strange and awkward.

 

My cheeks burns and there's an abnormality in my heartbeat.

 

This isn't normal.

 

"Anybody heard of Jiyeon?"

 

We both look at Lady Hyomin who just came out of their room.

 

By looking at her she seemed worried.

 

"Isn't the Princess is with Eunjung and Eunji Lady Hyomin?" I ask.

 

"Well she is but I can't help not to worry about how thing went" She said.

 

Boram and I look at each other.

 

What does she mean by how things went?

 

"What do you mean Milady?" Boram ask.

 

She sighed.

 

"Jiyeon was supposed to explain everything to Eunjung." She said but still we don't get it

 

"I'm sorry to ask Lady Hyomin but what do you mean by explaining everything to Eunjung?" I ask

 

"Eunjung is part witch, part wizard and part mortal" She said

 

"Mwo? How is that possible?" Boram ask.

 

"She's Black's daughter?" I ask coz Black is the only half witch half wizard I know and it's not like Eunjung have three biological parents to acquire those.

 

"Yes and the worst part is her known mother and her biological father was both high ranked monster hunters" Lady Hyomin said.

 

"Eunjung must know about this before those monster hunters get her" I said.

 

"That's what Jiyeon is going to do and she said she will inform us about how things go but up until now I never heard anything from her. I'm starting to worry now." She said.

 

"We could go and check on her" Boram said.

 

"I think you should. I'm worried about that kid" She said.

 

Boram and I leave to check on the Princess.

 

"It seems like nobody's home" I said.

 

Lights inside the house were off and I don't sense them around.

 

"Where did they go?" Boram ask.

 

"Molla. We should use magic to track them" I said and use my wand to search for them but I can't find the Princess.

 

Only Eunjung and Eunji.

 

Does the Princess cover her scent?

 

It's hard to locate her.

 

"I can't locate the Princess" I said.

 

"Maybe she's taking cover" Boram said.

 

"I don't think so. When did the Princess became this good in hiding her scent?" I ask.

 

"You got a point but it's possible that her skills improved. She's a royal blood and expected to be stronger than us." She said.

 

"Got a point. Maybe she's with them. Let's go" I said.

 

I was about to flash us exactly to where Eunjung and Eunji are but then, I change my mind...

 

My magic is telling me not to get closer to them.

 

"Is there a problem with your magic? You're supposed to flash us inside where we can find them" Boram complains when I flash us outside this building...

 

In the middle of an abandoned place.

 

I could easily tell because all the buildings in here seem to be abandoned and used except for this one in front of us.

 

"Will please be quiet? Let's hide!" I said and we hide behind a big rock.

 

"There are guards in the gate" I said.

 

"We're not going to have problem with the guard if you flash us in" She complains that makes me hit her head.

 

"Are you not thinking? Do you think this is a usual place for them to go? Look around you" I said and she really did it.

 

Now, I think she just realize what I'm trying to say.

 

"What are they doing in here?" She asks.

 

"I don't know. That's what we're going to find out" I said.

 

We look around and my eyes caught something.

 

"Am I seeing it right?" I ask.

 

"Seeing what?" She asks.

 

"That logo near the gate" I said.

 

"Oh it says MH Association....what's with th- OH MY GOSH!! Mon-"

 

I cover because she's very loud.

 

"Lower your voice and keep in your mind that we are hiding" I said and she just nodded.

 

"Does this mean we're too late? Where is the Princess? She's not there right?" She asks.

 

"I think she's not there. She can't survive with tons of Monster Hunters around" I said.

 

"If Eunjung was here this means that the Princess didn't talk to Eunjung coz if she does Eunjung won't be here" I said.

 

"But what if she gets mad and didn't accept things?" She asks.

 

"I don't think Eunjung would do something that will hurt her daughter. If she already knows the truth she won't bring Eunji in here" I said.

 

"Right. You got a point. What will we do now then?" She asks.

 

"We keep distance to this place and wait till Eunjung and Eunji got home. We need to talk to them without the monster hunters" I said and we leave this place.

 

In the mean time we have to try searching for the Princess.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

So we are here in MH Association.

 

I decided to come here and know more about them.

 

If you would ignore the surroundings outside it would feel normal when you’re inside.

 

It's kinda creepy in here actually and Eunji has been holding in my hands too tight.

 

I have no choice but to bring her here coz I can't leave her alone at the house.

 

"We're glad that you're here Eunjung." One of them said.

 

I don't know their names since they never bother to introduce themselves.

 

When I ask them they just give me a smile.

 

"So can we start discussing things now? My daughter still has to go to school tomorrow. She needs to sleep early" I said.

 

"Sure but I think it would be better if she will explain everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter