Chapter 52

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

"Sweetie why did you come to the mortal world alone?" Mommy Ji ask me.

 

We're already back here in the palace and now I'm under some kind of interrogation.

 

Heol.

 

"I didn't go there alone Mommy. Sunny Unnie is with me" I said.

 

"But still...you wandered in there and meet the witch without us." Mommy Jung said and I look away.

 

They sat beside me and now I'm in between them.

 

I an eight years old kid I'm aware but the way I think and my body is not for an eight years old kid anymore.

 

It bothers me a little that my parents were treating me like a baby.

 

And now they're gonna stop till they get the answers they wanna hear.

 

I sighed.

 

"I did meet the witch kid. Her name was Dani. She said she lives her mortal Dad" I said

 

"Mortal Dad? Honey witches can't be half mortal. If you're half mortal the darkness won't accept you therefore you could never be a witch. So witches who fall in love with mortals most likely to have a child that were simply just mortals." Mommy Jung explained.

 

 

"But that's what she said to me and....those are not written on the books too." I said.

 

"Yes, it's not on the books coz we also found out that the witchy girl is not half mortal on the later parts....Well anyway you two just met and you still have a lot of chance to know her so.......How did you find that Dani kid?" Mommy Ji ask.

 

I don't know if it's just me but I think she's looking at me....suspiciously.

 

"She's fine." I said.

 

"Fine?" Mommy Ji ask again like she's still asking me to spill more details.

 

"Yeah and she's pretty too. I thought I'd be mad and annoyed with her but...she's kinda cool especially when she tries to scare me with her death glares. I find it cute instead of annoying and scary actually." I said and smile.

 

"I don't think you could find someone whose glare was scarier than your Mommy Ji" Mommy Jung said.

 

...and so she received a glare from Mommy Ji.

 

"But still I found it lovely and charming about your Mommy Ji. " Mommy Jung said and winks Mommy Ji but I think it's not enough to save her.

 

"Of course you Mommy Jung. I know you love EVERYTHING about Mommy Ji." I said trying to help her.

 

Mommy Ji smiles and hug me tight.

 

"That's so true sweetie. I love your Mommy Ji so much and of course I love you too." Mommy Jung said and join the hugging.

 

OMG! I GOT SQUISHED!!

 

"Mommies...Can't breathe" I said and they loosen the hug and kiss my cheeks.

 

"We love you sweetie." Mommy Ji said.

 

"And I love you too Mommies" I said to them.

 

"So, does this means you're now willing to convince the witch k-"

 

"It's Dani Mommy Jung" I said.

 

"Oh ok...So you're gonna convince Dani now to come here?" She ask and I nod.

 

"I think.... I would. She's not that bad. I feel like I want to know her more." I said and smile.

 

"Wahh Jungie Baby!! I think our daughter is in love!" Mommy Ji said squealing.

 

Me?

 

In love?

 

"Hey Baby. Our daughter is too young to fall in love. She can't be in love" Mommy Jung said.

 

"Well you do fall in love with me since we were young" Mommy Ji said.

 

"That was different" Mommy Jung said.

 

"How is that different?" Mommy Ji said.

 

"Ok. Let's get this clear. I agreed with you about our daughter convincing that wi-"

 

"It's Dani Mommy" I reminded Mommy Jung again.

 

I just don't feel like calling Dani a 'witch kid' when she have a name is right.

 

"Ok ok but our daughter can't fall in love yet. She's not in love!" Mommy Jung said.

 

"So what do you call the affection she feel about the wi- ...I mean Dani?" Mommy Ji ask.

 

"Our daughter is only.....uhm...she's just unusually attracted to her" Mommy Jung said.

 

Unusually attracted???

 

"Mommies...I am not in love with Dani or ...uhm unusually attracted. I just wanna be friends with her that's all" I said.

 

"See? That's what I'm trying to say" Mommy Ji said

 

"No it's not what you're trying to say Jiyeon" Mommy Jung said.

 

And they just keep bickering with each other.

 

Heol.

 

"Are you guys fighting?" I ask and they finally stop

 

Now, who's the parent and who's the kid?

 

"No honey we're not fighting. You're Mommy Jung and I just have to talk by ourselves." Mommy Ji stand up and said.

 

"No we can talk in here right now" Mommy Jung said

 

"Ham Eunjung" Mommy Ji said like she's warning her

 

Mommy Jung crossed her arms not wanting to stand up.

 

Are they really fighting?

 

"Yah!" Mommy Ji yells and Mommy Jung immediately stand up.

 

I even got startled with it.

 

"C'mon baby. We will talk." Mommy Jung said and try to hug Mommy Ji.

 

"Mommies....is everything ok?" I ask.

 

"Yes honey don't worry. Your Mommy and I will just talk and then we'll be back. Don't go to the mortal world ok? It's still midnight in there" Mommy Jung said and she left with Mommy Ji.

 

My parents were a little weird.

 

BORAM'S POV

I'm kinda glad that my families and Soyeon's family finally decided to have peace and let me and Soyeon be happy.

 

"Are you happy?" I ask Soyeon as we head back to the lair walking.

 

It's nice to take some walk now that our world is now exactly as what it is before.

 

"There's no reason not to. Our parents accepted our marriage and finally decided to reconcile. Everything seems to be fine in the Kingdom. We brought peace back. My foresights rarely show and when they show it's always a good one and most of all I am with you" She said and smile at me.

 

"Who would've thought we would be more than friends?" I said and intertwine our fingers.

 

"Yeah. Even I never thought we will be. I used to be super annoyed with you being the brainy one" I said and she laugh.

 

"And I'm also annoyed of how you deal things with violence." She said.

 

"I wasn't that violent compared to my family" I said.

 

"Yup because you are the odd one" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"How was I the odd one? I'm strong too." I ask.

 

"Yeah of course you are strong and brave like everyone else in your family but then you fall in love with me. Me, who came from the family that your family hated the most" She said.

 

"Well, it's a fact though but that must not affect us" I said.

 

"Of course it won't" She said and we headed to the lair.

 

When we get there something is not right...

 

"Someone is inside" Soyeon said.

 

I feel the same too but I can't identify what creature it is.

 

It's not a wizard or something.

 

"Let's check who's in there" I said and prepare my wand.

 

I walk inside first with Soyeon behind me.

 

"Haven't you seen this coming?" I ask.

 

"No." She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Granny?" I said when we saw a woman sitting on the couch.

 

"She's a...She's a...."

 

"She's a ghost" Soyeon continued my sentence.

 

OMG IT'S A GHOST!!!

 

Soyeon approached her and I saw a note on the table.

 

"In case she forgets. She's looking for Soyeon" I read the note and it came from Princess.

 

"Grandma I am glad to see you again. Why do you wanna meet me?" Soyeon ask.

 

I took a sit beside Soyeon in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter