Final Chapter

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

I open my eyes.

 

"Oh it's morning already?" I said to myself and get up while rubbing my eyes.

 

Then, I heard someone giggles beside me.

 

Huh?

 

"It's already 9 am baby" Jungie said and kiss me then hug me tight.

 

Oh right, now I remember what happen.

 

"Did I just fall asleep while hugging you?" I ask.

 

"Hmm." She said and kiss my cheek again.

 

Why is she being so sweet?

 

Isn't she mad at me anymore?

 

And why is she rubbing my tummy?

 

But I kinda like the feeling.

 

"Baby I'm hungry" I said to her and pout.

 

 

"Ok Baby. What do you want to eat?" She ask.

 

Now that she ask what I want to eat I suddenly don't know but I'm sure I'm craving for something.

 

I look at Jungie.

 

What if she get mad at me again because I don't know what I'm craving for? And the only food I wanted to eat right now is that something that I'm craving for but I don't know what that is.

 

This is frustrating.

 

"I don't want to eat anymore Jungie" I said and just lean on her.

 

"Mwo? Are you sure baby? You haven't eat anything yet. C'mon. You have to eat something" She said and I sighed then look at her.

 

"Jungie...I have something to say but don't be mad at me" I said

 

"What is it Baby?" She ask sweetly and touch my face.

 

I'm melting with her sweetness.

 

"Say you won't be mad at me first" I said.

 

"Ok Baby. I won't and will never be mad at you" She said and kiss me.

 

Damn, Eunjung is really sweet.

 

"I actually want to eat but I don't know what I want to eat. I might just end up pissing you off so I won't eat till I figure out what that food is" I said and lie down again.

 

She laughs.

 

"What's so funny?" I ask

 

"You having the thought that I would be mad at you because you don't know what you want to eat" She said and pull me up again.

 

"I love you Baby" She said and kiss me.

 

"Why you're so sweet?" I smile and ask her.

 

"I'm always sweet to you" She said.

 

"Yes, but not as sweet as right now" I said and she smile then kiss me again.

 

"I'm just so happy that you are my wife and that I'm creating a happy family with you." She said and hug me.

 

She keeps touching my tummy.

 

I notice that.

 

"I'm happy too just being with you Jungie" I said.

 

"Really? I wasn't annoying anymore?" She ask.

 

I pout.

 

"I didn't mean to feel like that. I told you I was being.....being weird." I said while she keeps on rubbing my tummy gently.

 

I really like this feeling.

 

It's making me feel better coz I'm always having this weird feeling in my tummy lately that could make me throw up.

 

"No no Baby. You ain't weird. You're just....you're just pregnant" She said.

 

"I'm sorry but did I just hear you say that I'm pregnant?" I ask and she smile at me.

 

"You know I read about what happen to us that night on the Eunji's Book. That book wrote it in detail so I keep it before our daughter sees it" She said.

 

I touch my tummy and I feel different pulse inside me.

 

HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW THAT???

 

"I'm a pabo. This is the second time. How come I didn't even notice that?" I said feeling disappointed about myself.

 

"Hey it's alright. Don't be sad....C'mon let’s just figure out what's that food you're craving for" Jungie said and we go out of our room.

 

"Where are my parents?" I ask.

 

"I haven't seen them but I think they're on their room." Jungie said.

 

"In their room? At this time? That's something weird" I said.

 

"I don't think it is weird Baby. You see your Mom is sulking because your Mommy was too busy being the Queen. I think they need time to reconcile and.....I'm also thinking that they're on a mission" Jungie said.

 

A mission?

 

"What mission?" I curiously ask.

 

"You told them that it's ok with you to have a little sister now right?.....Just imagine the picture" She said.

 

"Ok I get it now but there's no need to imagine it" I said and she just laugh.

 

So we headed to the kitchen.

 

By the way Jungie's not going to cook. She's going to use her wand and pop the foods in front of me.

 

"So baby. What do you want?" She ask.

 

"Is Areumie home now?" I ask.

 

"Baby Areumie will come here every weekend in the mortal world. That means she'll be home twice a day coz if she's coming home every single day in the mortal world that means she have to come home several times a day because two weeks there is only one day in here. She'll be exhausted" She explained.

 

"I miss our baby" I said.

 

"You just met her and beside she'll be home by 12." She said.

 

"Ok. Ok. This weirdness could be annoying. I'm sorry Jungie. I think I'm going to give lots of tough times" I apologize and hug her.

 

"It's ok. You're pregnant and I would understand." She said and smile to me.

 

I found her cute so I pinch her cheeks.

 

She pouts but she didn't complain at all.

 

"Mianhae. Can't help it baby" I said and kiss both of her cheeks.

 

She sighed.

 

"I told you I understand. No need to apologize ok?" She said and kiss me again.

 

.......

 

Because I'm already hungry and seems like our little Eunyeon is also hungry I started to eat every food that Eunjung will give to me.

 

I'm eating and she was just smiling at me while sitting right next to each other.

 

"Don't you want to eat too?" I ask and she shook her head.

 

"Princess. Milady"

 

Soyeon and Boram came and greeted us formally.

 

"What's with the formality?" I ask them.

 

"We're supposed to be formal in front of the royal family" Boram said.

 

"Yeah, right. Stop kidding" I said and hug both of them.

 

"I can feel the different pulses in you Princess. I guess it's not just one" Soyeon said.

 

Eunjung and I look at each other.

 

"So are we having twins?" Jungie excitedly.

 

"It's twins" Soyeon said and smile at us.

 

T-twins?

 

I suddenly feel something inside me so I stand up and rush to the sink.

 

There, I began to throw up.

 

"You guys are going to have a one big happy family"

 

I heard Boram said.

 

"Are you ok Baby?" Jungie ask and give me water.

 

"Yes baby" I replied.

 

Eunjung suddenly lift me and spin me around.

 

"WAHH~"

 

"I'm so happy baby. Thank you **kiss** Thank you **kiss**  Thank you **kiss**" She said happily and kiss me repeatedly.

 

I smile and feel overwhelmed not just because we're having twins but also because I made her this happy.

 

"I'm so happy Baby. I love you so much" She said and her eyes went teary.

 

"I love you too Jungie." I said and hug her.

 

"Aww Soyeonnie. I want us to have twins too" Boram hug Soyeon and said.

 

"Nah I can't handle that. One at a time will do. You're not in a hurry, are you?" Soyeon said and Boram just smile to her.

 

"Anything is fine with me" Boram replied.

 

QRI'S POV

I wake up feeling something heavy over my body.

 

Then, I realize that it's Minnie.

 

We fall asleep like this.

 

I look at the clock and it's almost 12pm.

 

I still had so much work to be done but its ok.

 

Minnie was still sleeping with her face buried on the crook of my neck and I could feel warm air touches my skin.

 

It kinda tickles actually but I don't want to wake her up yet.

 

**knocks**

 

"Mom?! Mommy?!"

 

I could hear Jiyeon's voice from the outside.

 

"Hmm. Is that Jiyeon?" Minnie ask and slowly get up.

 

Her eyes were still close

 

I giggled coz I find it cute.

 

She slowly opens her eyes and smile at me.

 

"Hello My Queen." She said.

 

"Hey! Mommy?!! Mom?!!" Jiyeon knocks on the door again.

 

Louder this time.

 

What's wrong with that kid?

 

"Yah Minnie. Get dress now and don't show off your body to me" I said and get off the bed to put on my clothes back.

 

"You don't want to see my y body honey? I thought you love them" She said and pout.

 

**sigh**

 

"I didn't say something like that Minnie....Just get dressed before Jiyeon flash herself in" I said.

 

She seems to be still lazy so she grab her wand and magically wear her clothes.

 

"That's how a wizard do it Honey" She said and wink at me.

 

I walk closer to her and pinch her nose.

 

"Not surprising if your daughter was so like you at times" I said.

 

And speaking of our daughter...

 

"Mommy!! Mom!!" Jiyeon call us again.

 

Minnie and I walks towards the door and open it up.

 

We saw Jiyeon with Eunjung.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb you. Jiyeon really wants to see you" Eunjung apologizes.

 

"Sweetheart what are you eating?" Minnie ask Jiyeon who keeps on eating

 

"It's dried mangoes Mom. You want some?" Jiyeon ask and try to feed her Mom but Minnie doesn't like it so she focus back on eating again.

 

"So? Why do you want to see us sweetheart?" I ask Jiyeon.

 

She stop eating and look at me.

 

"I wanna know if my baby sister was already here" She said and touch my tummy

 

Minnie just giggle.

 

"Sweetheart i-"

 

I cut my words when suddenly I feel something on Jiyeon.

 

"Jiyeon-ah" I said.

 

"Yes Mommy?" She ask.

 

"You're pregnant" I said and she look at Eunjung and nods.

 

"Jinja?! You're pregnant again sweetheart?" Minnie said in shock.

 

"Oh My God! It's twins!" Minnie said happily.

 

I smile too.

 

An additional to our family again.

 

"Does Eunji knows it already?" I ask.

 

"She's not yet home. We'll tell her later" Eunjung said.

 

"Mommy if you have my little sister in your tummy already. Please tell her that she can't be prettier than me" Jiyeon said and I just laugh.

 

This kid really.

 

"But what will you do if your sister was prettier than you?" Minnie ask.

 

"Park Hyomin you’re the Mom" I reminded her.

 

Why is she teasing her pregnant daughter?

 

"Sorry" She said and hug me like a kid who did something wrong to her Mom.

 

I look at Jiyeon and she was pouting.

 

"Don't worry sweetheart your Mom is just kidding. If you're going to have a sister you'll both be pretty for sure" I said and signal Eunjung to do something.

 

"Baby c'mon. I'm sure Eunji will be home any minute now. Let's wait for her" She said to Jiyeon and they leave us to wait for their daughter.

 

"Why do I have a childish wife and a childish daughter?" I said teasing Minnie.

 

"I wasn't childish. I'm very mature" She said and tries to act cool.

 

I giggle.

 

"C'mon. Just help me with all my work so we could finally get rid of it on the upcoming days" I said and smile at her.

 

"I love that idea Kyul. We should get all of that work done" She said while stretching her arms.

 

Minnie will always be Minnie.

 

And I like that about her.

 

AREUM'S POV

A week already passed here in the mortal world and it's already been a week since I keep trying to be friends with Dani but I still see no improvement.

 

"Eunji-ah? Are you leaving now?" Sunny unnie ask.

 

Right, since I'm here in the mortal world I'm staying here with Sunny unnie.

 

You know my parents just won't let me live on my own and I don't want to live alone too.

 

That could be scary.

 

I'm an 8 years old kid living in this 18 years old body and sometimes I do feel like I wanted to act like an 8 years old.

 

"Yes unnie. Are you coming with me?" I ask.

 

"No. I just wanna ask what's the progress?" She ask.

 

I sighed.

 

"Nothinng. She still don't trust me" I said and I feel a bit sad about that fact.

 

Truth hurts in deed.

 

Why do people find it hard to be friends with me?

 

"Did you tell her that you're a wizard?" She ask and I shook my head.

 

"Why not?" She ask again.

 

"Because I wanted her to accept me as her friend not because she expect something in return to that or not because I'm a wizard. A magical creature like her. I want us to be friends because she wanted to. I guess it's really hard to be friends with a witch" I said and sigh.

 

"Do you know how Jessica and I became bestfriends?" She ask and I shook my head again.

 

"At first I keep ignoring her. Why would I wanna be friends with a witch after all right? But then I already knew Black that time so it's impossible for and Sica not to see each other. She was so naive and her ways are always...always witchy. I tried to stop her from doing bad things. Sometimes she listens and sometimes she doesn’t. That's how things works for us in years but then I just wake up one day and realize that my opinions somehow matters to her and that she trust me....I know it's hard having a witch around. You could be tempted to do the same things as her but I also do believe that witches feels the same when they're with a wizards....You still could save her so don't give up on her Eunji-ah. Give your very best to convince her so you won't have any regrets in the end" Sunny unnie said and she look sad.

 

"It's not your fault that Jessica the witchy girl dies. Soyeon unnie said she's destined to die because she chooses the wrong path" I said and she smile to me.

 

"I could make her choose the right path if I didn't give up on her" She said.

 

I just hug Sunny unnie.

 

I don't know what will I say to her to make her feel better but she's was right that I shouldn't give up on Dani.

 

"Go now. I'll be ok" She said.

 

"Just go back to the palace when you get lonely unnie" I said and she nodded.

 

I was about to flash myself back to the palace but then I think I should go and check how's Dani.

 

Her family is kinda cruel to her and it's obviously that they're not related to her.

 

When I get there I saw flying clothes and other things coming from inside the house.

 

"GO AWAY! WE DON'T NEED YOU HERE!" I saw a woman screaming from inside throwing Dani's things outside the house.

 

What's going on?

 

"WE DON'T NEED A BAD LUCK IN THIS HOUSE!" Her Dad yelled and shut the door close.

 

Did they just got kicked out?!

 

"Dani-ah" I call her and she slowly turn around to face me.

 

I was surprised to see her in tears.

 

She run towards me and hug me tight.

 

"I don't want to be in this place anymore." She said while crying.

 

I rub her back to comfort her.

 

Those kind of people are even worse than witches!

 

"Come with me Dani. I'll bring you to the place where you could be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter