Chapter 25

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I left Qri in the house after she fall asleep. I guess she'll be fine while I'm gone for few minutes.

 

There's just something I need to know and need to act immediately before it's too late.

 

This situation is worse than I imagine.

 

Even if everything in the wizard world return to the way things should be Monster Hunters and Black were still enemies and everything that happens in this world while we're here can't be undone anymore.

 

I already sent Boram and Soyeon to the portal to check its condition while I'm here in Eunjung's house. The one near the city.

 

I suspect that if she's a daughter of a monster hunter with higher ranks those monster hunters will be interested in her but then, she will be in danger if they found out that she's part wizard or witch which they considered to be monster.

 

They don't accept monsters.

 

I want to tell Eunjung the truth but if we decided to tell her the truth we must tell her everything.

 

Everything including that incident with her Monster Hunter father.

 

I arrive at Eunjung's house but I have to cover my scent and hide because there are five mortals around the house.

 

But...

 

What's with the witch scent around?

 

I look around trying to search for the witch but I can't see any after few minutes it was gone...

 

I think that witch just passed by.

 

I just continue observing this people around the house.

 

It's confirmed.

 

They're all monster hunters.

 

They're really after Eunjung.

 

I better warn Jiyeon.

 

They could all be in danger.

 

This is a super complicated and confusing situation.

 

I'm sure even if we explain everything to Eunjung accepting things won't be that easy.

 

Wait...

 

Where can I find Jiyeon?

 

I look at my wand thinking....

 

Hmmm....

 

"To wherever Jiyeon is" I said and wave my wand.

 

And now I can see my daughter in front of me.

 

Who say you need spells to use magic?....oh yes you need spells to use magic but not all the time like this.

 

"Mom!" She got startled obviously

 

This is the restroom and I'm kinda glad that no one else is in there.

 

"Sweetie. We urgently need to have a family meeting" I said.

 

"Mwo? As in right now? Mom I can't. The interview was about to start." She said.

 

Interview?

 

"But sweetheart this is important. Monster hunters are after your wife now. We need to act fast before it's too late" I said to her.

 

"Monster Hunters? Are they trying to kill Eunjung now?" She ask.

 

"No. Not yet. They think Eunjung is a mortal and her parents are part of the association before. They want Eunjung to be one of them. Of course it's because they don't know the truth about her but if they found out they will kill her or otherwise Eunjung will hunt us down" I explained.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine, but let me at least talk to Eunjung" She said.

 

"Ok. I'll go with you" I said and we headed to the studio but before we reach the studio we saw five mortals heading to the studio from the opposite direction.

 

"Mom are they..." Jiyeon whispered.

 

"They are. We gotta get outta here Jiyeon" I said.

 

Covering our scent in a close contact with them will be dangerous.

 

"But Mom. What about Eunji? Her powers are uncontrollable" She said.

 

"Eunji will be fine. She's still young and part mortal. If we get near them it's much dangerous. Let's just leave for everyone's safety" I said and drag her outside the building before I flash us back home.

 

"Mom I think I should go back there and tell Eunjung that I can't make it" Jiyeon said as soon as we reach home.

 

"Jiyeon it's dangerous. Those monters will surely talk to Eunjung. Just go back there later." I said.

 

"Bu-"

 

"Lady Hyomin Mrs. Ham is missing" Soyeon and Boram rush to us.

 

"Missing? How could it possibly happen? She's still in deep sleep" Jiyeon said.

 

"We know but there's a scent of a witch left in her room" Boram said

 

I ruffled my hair and sigh.

 

This is not good.

 

"Could it be Sica or Black?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"We don't know but there's a huge possibility" Soyeon said.

 

"This is not good. If Black took Mrs. Ham's soul she'll be under her control and if Mrs. Ham is under their control they could control the monster hunters too. We need to go back to the Wizard World as soon as possible" I said.

 

"Which is hard for now" Soyeon said.

 

Hard?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"You sent us to check on the portal and there's bunch of Monster Hunters trying to get through. They're camping in there." Soyeon explained.

 

"What will we do now?" Jiyeon worriedly ask.

 

"What's going on?"

 

We all look at Qri going downstairs.

 

I rush into her.

 

"Honey why did you get up? You're still weak." I said and just carry her downstairs.

 

"Mommy you should be resting" Jiyeon said to her as I place her to sit on the couch.

 

"I feel uneasy and worried. I can't rest properly. Tell me what's the matter" She ask and the others look at me.

 

"Honey, just rest. Let us take care of this for now" I said.

 

"But Minnie. I can't rest when everything is not ok. Are we going back to our world now?" She ask.

 

"We can't Mommy...We can't go back to our world without having the intent to kill" Jiyeon said which made us shock.

 

"Kill? What do you mean?...Park Hyomin what is your daughter talking about?" Qri ask.

 

"The portal is now guarded by Monster Hunters. They're trying to get through and we suspect that Mrs. Ham is with Black and Jessica" I explained.

 

"How did that happen? Mrs. Ham is here in our house Minnie" She said.

 

"My Queen Mrs. Ham was gone when we came back from the woods." Soyeon said.

 

Qri sighed and touch her head.

 

"Mommy are you ok?" Jiyeon worriedly ask.

 

"Honey you should rest. Let me take back to our room" I said.

 

"No. We have to abandon this place now" She said.

 

"I believe it was the right thing to do too." Soyeon agreed.

 

"Then, go and find a place for us to stay" I said.

 

"Can I come?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"No Jiyeon. We have to talk" I said and flash the three of us to our room.

 

We help Qri to lie down on her bed.

 

"You could be stubborn sometimes." I said to my wife.

 

"I'm just worried." She reasoned out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter