Chapter 44

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

Up until now the smile on my face can't be removed.

 

I can't believe I'm gonna marry her for real.

 

That foresight was shown just on time.

 

But then not everything that I saw is a thing that I should be happy about.

 

Like Eunjung...

 

I knew it.

 

Even though I don't have this power by just knowing her I could tell that she would easily gave in and confess everything to Princess.

 

Now I don't what's gonna happen next even to Princess and Eunjung plus the fact that I have to ability to read Princess Eunji's fortune.

 

Now I could see that something is strange is going on in the Mortal World.

 

I hope they we're all gonna be alright.

 

**sigh**

 

"What's with the long sigh?"

 

I heard a voice from someone who just came in with her broom.

 

To be honest I could see Jessica's future in two different views.

 

It's just that she keeps choosing the wrong path to take.

 

"I didn't expect you to come Jessica" I said and face her.

 

She smells....

 

 

Blood.

 

Did she kill someone?

 

"I see that you're still not on my side" She said.

 

"I am talking you as the oracle. My loyalty had never changed" I said.

 

She smirked.

 

"A loyalty that belongs to the second chosen family?? I won't be surprise if you also know that Jiyeon was still alive" She said.

 

I'm was surprised but I still manage to maintain my current expression.

 

"You know that Jiyeon was still alive right?" She ask.

 

Looking at her right now I could see the future.

 

Instead of answering her question.

 

"I could see your near death" I said and she look shocked.

 

"Mwo?...Do you think you could scare me with it?!" She said and pointed a sword on me.

 

Where did the sword came from?

 

From her broomstick.

 

I wonder how many weapons are hidden in there.

 

"Even if you kill me right now your fate won't change. You're the one chooses the path leading to your death...It's not too late to change. Save yourself. Don't let her return" I said and she frowns.

 

"You do know she's alive?" She said.

 

"She's alive Sica. She's dead. She's long dead. She's not your Mom but instead she was the darkness. Do you really think she cares about you? She's only using you!" I said.

 

"STOP!" She said and about to smash me with the sword.

 

I just close my eyes and waited for the sword to hit me.

 

"You maybe powerful but I think I'm still better in handling sword than you do"

 

Huh?

 

I open my eyes and saw that the sword that was about to hit me hit Boram's sword made by her wand.

 

Sica withdraw her sword knowing that she can't win against Boram in a sword fight.

 

"I will never listen to you. The time will come that all of will bow to me and that family you bowed your loyalty....I'll kill them right in front of you." She said and fly with her broomstick.

 

"Are you ok?" Boram worriedly ask.

 

"I am." I said and hug her.

 

Somehow I got scared of that.

 

I know Sica is stronger than I am and if she want to kill she could at that moment.

 

"I was glad you came just in time" I said.

 

"Me too" She said.

 

"By the way. What brought you here? I thought you will come by tomorrow" I ask.

 

"That was the original plan but I can't wait any longer. A lot of things may happen including that one. I want to marry you now before we let our parents know that we're married." She said and smile to me.

 

"So we will really just let them know. We're not going to ask for their permission or something anymore. Is that what you suggest?" I ask and hold her hand.

 

"Something like that" She said.

 

"Well...what are we waiting for?" I said and she smile widely.

 

JIYEON'S POV

"What condition?" I ask Jungie and she just smile at me or should I say she SMIRKED at me.

 

"What's with that smirk?" I ask and pinch her cheeks lightly.

 

"Do you know what kind of wizard are you Mrs. Ham?" She ask.

 

"Huh? O-of course I do. It's on the book" I said but she doesn't look like she was convinced with what I say.

 

"Really? You read the book?...Are you sure?" She ask again giving me that stare.

 

I can't help not to feel flushed when she lean her face closer to me and I can't even look away.

 

"You always blush when I do this...but then my wife doesn't like reading books" She said and I pout.

 

**kiss**

 

She smile to me.

 

Gosh is she always like this to me even before?

 

"Did you ask our baby about the book?" She ask.

 

Our baby?

 

"Areumie?" I ask.

 

"Yes her. We only have one daughter...not unless you wanted us to have another one right now" She pull me closer and whisper in my ears.

 

Eh?

 

What is she talking about?

 

Why is she blowing warm air on my neck?

 

"You know there's only....you and me right now wifey" She did it again and it seriously gives me shiver!

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

But I have no idea what she's trying to say.

 

Ok...my brain function slows down when she's with me coz my heart beats so loud and it's overwhelming.

 

She said we only have one daughter which is a fact and she also ask me if I want to make another one coz there's me and her?

 

"Yah! Byuntae!" I said push her lightly.

 

She just start laughing.

 

Ah jinja!

 

"Hey come here" She said and hug me then shower kisses all over my face.

 

I can't help but to smile on what she's doing.

 

"I was just teasing you..." She said.

 

"You love teasing me" I said and pout.

 

"Must be...I love everything about you" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

"You also love to act cool around me?" I said kiss her this time.

 

She smile widely.

 

"You like it when I act cool" She said.

 

"Jinja?" I ask teasing her too.

 

"Of course. Who could resist my charm?" She proudly said and that made me raise an eyebrow to her.

 

"Nobody resist your charm? So how many rivals do I have before?" I ask seriously but then she started laughing at me again.

 

I frown at her.

 

"Now I'm sure that you haven't read the book...Baby there's only you. No competition at all coz it's definitely you" She said and gave me her charming smile.

 

Now I hate the ways she captivates me.

 

We're almost out of the condition part for me to get my memory back.

 

"So seems like someone is trying to dodge a topic using her charm..." I said and she giggled.

 

"I thought I could get away" She said.

 

"Oh no you don't Ham. You're tied with me" I said and wink at her.

 

"Tell me what's the condition?" I ask.

 

"The condition is simple. When you had your memory back you have to make sure that nobody else except you and me should know about it" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"That's it?..." I ask and she nodded

 

"Your parents knows that you're still alive. So when you met them you have to act like you don't know them. Ok?" She said

 

"Sure" I said.

 

"The process will be a bit painful but don't worry. I'll do it slowly for you...Now first step..." She said.

 

She looks really serious this time.

 

"What's the first step?" I ask.

 

"First step kiss me" She said and pucker her lips.

 

"Wait... Why kissing you is the first step? Does everyone have to kiss you first every time you will do this?" I ask and frown

 

She sighed.

 

"Heol. My baby and her suspicious mind. When I say there's only you. There's only you. Why would I be wanting someone else to kiss me?...Listen Jiyeon. You're the one I married therefore I will and forever will always be wanting you" She said and I could truly felt sincerity in her words.

 

I'm speechless.

 

"The kiss is for wishing me luck so give me one please?" She said and close her eyes while puckering her lips.

 

"You're such a sweet talker Ham" I said and give her the kiss that she wants.

 

 

 

.....

 

She ask me to sit on the sand while she also sits in front of me.

 

"Give me your hand" She said and so I did it.

 

"Close your eyes and just relax and trust me to do the rest." She said.

 

I close my eyes and just like what she said.

 

I should trust her to do the rest.

 

And also just like what she said I could feel a little bit pain now.

 

FLASHBACK

"Jiyeon..." Eunjung suddenly speak and hold my hand tight.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"I love you so much. Always remember that" She said.

 

"I know that. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. I don't know how but I know we will be ok as long as the three of us were together" I said.

 

She just smile and kiss me and Eunji.

 

"Eunji-ah Mommy Jung loves you so much too" She said.

 

What's wrong with her?

 

Maybe she's just really nervous.

 

We proceed to the council hall and after few minutes everything starts.

 

The first one to have her wand was aunt Sunny.

 

She doesn't need to use the crystal because she already did that before unfortunately she's not granted to have her own wand but now she was given another chance and finally have her own wand.

 

I'm happy for her.

 

She step forward and Mommy gave her, her wand using the scepter.

 

But then when Aunt Sunny have her wand I saw Soyeon cast a spell.

 

What is she doing?

 

Why is she casting a spell?

 

I saw her looking at Eunjung and realize that she was trying to stop the time.

 

I hold Eunjung's hand so that the spell won't affect me too.

 

I'm kinda glad that my knows when to function well when I needed it.

 

Everything stops moving once Soyeon successfully performed the spell.

 

"What are you two doing?! What is this?!" I ask.

 

I knew it!

 

There's something wrong.

 

"Jiyeon we have to do this...Please trust us." Eunjung said to me.

 

"We don't have time. Hurry!" Soyeon said to Eunjung.

 

"What do mean you don't have time?! You stop the time and you have all the time in this world!" I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter