Chapter 30

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

I know that pretending to be bewitched is very dangerous and I'm also aware that it's not easy to fool my parents or Soyeon but i didn't expect that Soyeon would caught me this fast.

 

"So tell me what happen? What did Black do to you?" She ask.

 

"I was on my way to meet Eunjung to tell her the truth on that day but then J came. I didn't know she was Black because I never seen the face behind Black's mask before. She suddenly drag me and when I ask her where she would take me I heard her casting a spell. It's a kind of spell that I never heard before. It's different and doesn't seemed to be a normal spell. Then, after that I fainted but before I fainted I remember dropping my wand somewhere." I explained.

 

"I see. Connecting your mind to your wand while you are unconscious was really impossible Princess" She said to me.

 

"I know but Eunjung doesn't know...it's just that it happens when I tried controlling my wand from a distance it's with Eunjung so I took the chance....but I'm still wondering why that strange spell didn't work on me." i said.

 

"Maybe it was the next level of the forbidden love spell. A kind of spell that really uses spell on the target and not a potion" She explained.

 

"Wow. I didn't know there's such thing but I still don't understand why it didn't work" I said.

 

"I can't give you the answer to that Princess. I don't have enough knowledge about that spell maybe you should try asking your parents....but you're still not explaining why are you doing this" She said.

 

"Right, so by the time my consciousness came back I heard familiar voices. The other one was very clear to me. It was the witchy girl! I heard them talking about something like manipulating me so I decided to pretend that they're right. I planned to stay there and discover their weakness but then, I met Eunjung. I suddenly miss her and wanted to be with her and Eunji." I said.

 

"You really like to put yourself into trouble Princess. What if they found out that you're a wizard from the Royal Family? What are you going to do now if that happen?" She ask scolding me like Mommy though Mommy do that in a very calm way.

 

"But I'm fine and they didn't know" I said and she sighed.

 

"So what's your plan now?" she ask

 

"I plan to be a spy. You can keep me here till Black found me and I will try to convince her that I'll stay here to spy on you with that we will know what Black and Jessica plans to do." I explained.

 

"Brilliant!...but no. It's dangerous Princess. I couldn't allow you to do that" She said.

 

"I don't need you to allow me Sso coz I'm ordering you to keep it as a secret to everyone" I said.

 

She just ruffles her hair.

 

"And I also order you to unchained me. Just tell them that you create an invisible barrier to prevent me from leaving this room" I said.

 

"Fine as you please Princess but if something bad happens to you I will never forgive myself." She said and unchained me.

 

"Don't think that way Sso. Nothing will happen to me" I said.

 

"I'm going outside so you should stay here and keep in your mind that there's an invisible barrier preventing you from leaving this room and why do we have to keep it from everyone? " She reminded me and ask.

 

I sighed.

 

"I just don't want to complicate things for Eunjung. I want to fix things for her without bloodshed as much as possible. I'm the one who killed her Dad an-"

 

"Princess we're not even sure if it's you or it's Black" She said.

 

"Still there's a possibility that I did and it's been my burden for a long time. I don't want Eunjung to get hurt by us killing the person who gave birth to her" I said.

 

"Well, I don't know what to say to you Princess but I think everything is too complicated now and you're deciding without even consulting Eunjung. Who knows if she have something in mind" she said and I didn't respond.

 

"Ok. I'm leaving now. Think about it" She said before she left.

 

I slump myself to bed and stare at the ceiling thinking everything Soyeon have said to me.

 

The truth is I'm just afraid to see Eunjung mad get mad at me for killing her Dad.

 

I'm so confused and I don't know which is the right things to be done coz no matter how I look at it, it's never right.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

I heard Jiyeon's explanation to Soyeon and I hate that she can't trust me with all this matter.

 

She've done it before by making me and Eunji think that she's dead and all of that happens because she made decision by herself.

 

The door opens as Soyeon come out.

 

She got surprise to see me standing here in front of the door.

 

"E-eunjung. Since when you-"

 

"Don't tell her that I know" I said interrupting her.

 

"Mwo?" She ask.

 

"Just let her believe that I didn't know" I said.

 

"Oh my gosh. I don't get you two. Just do what you want" She said and walks away.

 

I get inside the room and saw Jiyeon lying on the bed staring on the ceiling.

 

I didn't know if she knows that I'm here because she didn't even bother to move.

 

I just stand there staring at her.

 

I don't know how should I approach her knowing that she's just pretending to be under a spell.

 

"When do you plan to let me go back to J?" She ask.

 

My eyebrow arched upon hearing that name again.

 

I can't believe my own mother is my rival.

 

"I won't give you to her" I said and she sat up.

 

"Why? What do you want with me?" She ask with a frown on her face.

 

Hmm. You wanna play a game with me Park Jiyeon?

 

Then, I'll make sure it's well played.

 

I sit beside her and smirked.

 

I lean my head closer to hers and I could see that she's stoned.

 

Somehow I'm happy to know that I still have the same effect on her.

 

"You could be pretty useful to me" I whispered to her ears.

 

I stop myself from laughing looking how disappointed she is.

 

"Expecting for a kiss?" I ask teasing her

 

"M-mwo? No! Of course not! Why would I want your kiss?" She said and stands up back facing me.

 

I smile.

 

If she's like this I wonder how she could pretend to like Black than me when it's obvious that she wanted me.

 

You're really charming Ham Eunjung. You don't need magic to make Park Jiyeon head over heels on you.

 

I'm so proud of myself.

 

"Really? You don't like my kiss?" I ask and pull her closer to sit on my lap.

 

I saw her gulp when our eyes met each other.

 

Her cheeks are blushing hard.

 

"You should look at me closer and you'll find out that I'm prettier than that J" I said.

 

"N-no. She's still prettier and I want her kiss more than yours" She said.

 

They kiss?

 

"She kiss you?" I ask with a very serious tone of voice.

 

"Y-yes" She said and look away but I held her face and make her look at me.

 

"I told you not to let her kiss you!" I said raising my voice a little bit.

 

I can see that she got bit scared but I don't care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter