Chapter 24

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

Minnie thinks that it was Black who killed Mr. Ham and not our daughter.

 

Possible but since we're not there it's hard to say.

 

"If your suspicions are true we need proofs. I need you to remember Minnie. I need you to stand with me" I said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

I need Hyomin to remember.

 

She could be a great help if she could use her power.

 

"Kyul." She said and took a deep breath.

 

"Hmm?" I ask.

 

She's being weird since I wake up.

 

She suddenly falls in the bed when I open my eyes for some reasons that I don't know.

 

"I....wait let me think of how should I say this properly" She said.

 

Now my wife is really weird.

 

"What is it?" I ask again.

 

"We need to kiss" She immediately said which made me surprise.

 

"Mwo?" I just said.

 

"Does that sound too desperate?" She asks while rubbing the back of her neck.

 

I giggle.

 

Her face turns red.

 

"No. You look cute but why do you suddenly ask to kiss? You know we create sparks every time our skin touched." I said

 

Well, of course we kiss lots of times already for me to feel shy about kissing.

 

Maybe she's acting like this because she doesn't remember.

 

"I know but Boram and Soyeon told me that this curse or whatever it is that's keeping us apart and blocking my memory could be removed by the true love's kiss" She explained.

 

"True love's kiss? Isn't that the thing that exists on fairytales?" I ask

 

"Yeah I think so too... Let's forget about it. It's foolish. Here I cook for you" She said and starts to feed me.

 

She became quiet and trying to avoid eye contact.

 

It makes me think that she's disappointed.

 

I finish eating and she's still in silence.

 

"I'll take this downstairs. Just call me when you need something" She said still avoiding eye contact.

 

"Minnie" I called her to stop her from leaving.

 

"Yeah?" She stops and looks at me this time.

 

"Could you stay here a little bit more first?" I ask.

 

She sighs and places the plate back at the table then sits beside me.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

 

"Huh?...Nothing" She said and look down.

 

"Most of the time if nothing was used to answer that question it means something" I said.

 

She sighed again and lie beside me.

 

This time she's not avoiding eye contact.

 

She's actually staring at me.

 

"Does my heart beat this crazy every time I think about us kissing?" She asks and I giggled.

 

"Wae? You're laughing at me again" She said.

 

"You know what if Jiyeon was here right now she will tell us that this is kinda sweet but gross" I said

 

"Why would it be gross?" She ask

 

"Minnie. We only look young but we're not young anymore. We've been married for years. Doing this and stuffs" I said and turn red again.

 

"Well, I don't remember them so I'm asking you. My heart beats crazy every time I think about kissing you or being so close to you" She said.

 

I smile.

 

Minnie loves me.

 

I should've never doubt that from the beginning.

 

"I don't know. I actually can't figure it out if your heart or it's mine" I said and she smiles at me.

 

"We feel the same...About the kissing...don't you wanna give it a try? Not that I'm desperate or being ert. I jus-"

 

I didn't let her finish and kiss her already.

 

Those days that she's not with me. Those days that I thought I would lose her.

 

It was torturing and I miss her a lot.

 

She started to kiss me back and it's surprising that there's no spark produced anymore.

 

She wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer.

 

It's still the same.

 

She never fails to make me drown through her kisses.

 

"You're really a good kisser Minnie" I said after we broke the kiss.

 

"I guess so and sparks no more" She smile to me.

 

"Yeah. I can hug you now" I said and rest my head on her shoulder.

 

I haven't fully recovered yet but I know Minnie could give me a lot of strength.

 

"How about your memories?" I ask

 

"Unfortunately, there's none" She said.

 

"Hmm. You're not good at lying Park Hyomin" I said and pinch her nose.

 

"Well, only to you coz you know every bit of me my cutie pretty Kyul" She said.

 

I smile.

 

I miss her calling me that.

 

I buried my face on the crook of her neck and hug her tight.

 

True love's kiss work.

 

It's truly magical.

 

"I miss you so much Minnie. Welcome back" I said.

 

"Me too. Sorry for giving you hard time" She said.

 

"It's ok now coz you're here with me" I said.

 

"I'll never leave you anymore. I promise to take care of you and our daughter" She said

 

"And taking care doesn't mean spoiling her" I said and she giggles.

 

"I wasn't spoiling her. I just want her to be responsible" She said.

 

"Ok and now we have reach this point just to teach her on how to be responsible" I said.

 

"Are we fighting?" She asks.

 

"No. We're just talking" I said and close my eyes.

 

I'm still weak.

 

My body seeks for lots of rest and being in my wife's arms like this is making me feel so comfortable.

 

 "Ok we're just talking... Now about opening the portal." She said.

 

My eyes were still close but I'm listening to her.

 

"What about it?" I ask.

 

"If I open the portal it would take three Wizard World days before I close it. It's almost more than a month in this world. 6 weeks to be exact. It's enough time for Jiwon to figure out that the portal was open while we only have three days to get the scepter back in the wizard world. Three days won't be enough for us" She said

 

I wanted to help her in making analysis about the situation but my body really needs to rest now.

 

I hate it when I'm this weak.

 

"Heol... Sleep and have some rest. I'll see what I can do to fix this"

 

That's the last thing I've heard before I drifted to sleep in her arms.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Mommy Jung we should go back and get Mommy Ji" Eunji said to me from the back seat.

 

I sighed and turn my car around to go back and fetch Jiyeon.

 

I'm only doing this because my daughter asks me to.

 

No other reasons.

 

"Your Mommy Ji could actually go on her own Sweetie" I said.

 

"But Mommy Ji will be lonely or....she could be mad.... Or someone might take her away from you" She said.

 

That hits me.

 

Someone might take her away from me?

 

Tss.

 

Why do would I worry about that?

 

I survived 7 years without her.

 

If she chooses to go with someone else it's her choice and not mine.

 

When we're almost near the house I saw her outside talking to someone.

 

She was smiling.

 

Who the hell is that girl?

 

Why do I feel like she was flirting to Jiyeon?

 

"Like that Mommy Jung!" Eunji said.

 

I stop the car and get outside.

 

"Jiyeon get in the car" I said.

 

"Yah! Why did you left without me?!" She angrily asks.

 

"And now I'm back. Get in the car!" I said raising my voice to her this time.

 

She frowns at me.

 

"Bye J. It's nice chatting with you at least you don't yell" She said and get in the car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter