Chapter 13

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

Soonkyu..

 

"Jihyun"

 

I was looking at her.

 

She was shocked but her face immediately changes into a frown.

 

"Jihyun? Why are you calling Qri Jihyun Sunny-ah?" Hyomin curiously ask.

 

And there I notice a thing that breaks my heart....

 

They're standing beside each other...

 

Hands intertwined.

 

Did Hyomin really belongs to Sunny?

 

When Sunny brought Hyomin to the palace she already told me that she like Hyomin.

 

Sunny found Hyomin in the mortal world.

 

Hyomin was the only remaining of the gate keeper wizards.

 

They are wizards who guards the entrance to the Wizard World.

 

The gate keepers’ extinction was because of the Monster Hunters, that's why they are the worst enemy of all magical creatures.

 

Now back to Hyomin.

 

I like Hyomin on the first time I laid my eyes on her but because my sister likes her I have to forget about my feelings to her.

 

Hyomin admits to me she likes Sunny too but that time Sunny can't stay in the Wizard World.

 

She still have to go back to the Mortal World at times.

 

Hyomin and I became close to each other.

 

Well, actually we Hyomin and I mostly talk about Sunny but I don't know.

 

Hyomin really likes Sunny.

 

That time I thought that I could get used to the pain every time she do that so I just keep on pretending that everything was ok.

 

Till one night...

 

A night that change everything...

 

It was my birthday and unfortunately Sunny can't come back to the Wizard World but she sent a bottled drink called wine.

 

I didn't what it is but Hyomin told me it tastes good so I tried it.

 

In short...Hyomin and I got drunk and did something that we didn't have to.

 

Something that we shouldn't have done.

 

After that night Hyomin and I decided to not to make that a big deal.

 

We just pretend that nothing happens. After few days the awkwardness between us was completely gone and we came back to being close friends...well, at least for her.

 

Sunny is not yet back at that time.

 

I didn't know why she have to stay too long in the in Mortal World.

 

I wanted her to come back here so that I could get over with Hyomin.

 

But things doesn't simply ends like that...

 

Few days after that night, I found out that I'm pregnant.

 

That's our precious princess.

 

Jiyeon.

 

I planned not to tell Hyomin about it but then it's hard to hide things from her when she's always around.

 

I told her that she doesn't have to marry me or something but she still insist because she felt guilty and the child inside me was hers.

 

When Sunny came back we told her that Hyomin and I were getting married.

 

Sunny was furious.

 

She never wanted to listen to our explanation.

 

She left the Wizard World and swear not to comeback.

 

I ask Hyomin to chase her but Hyomin insisted to stay.

 

Hyomin became a good wife and I know that all these years that we've been together she love me.

 

I just don't know if she still feels something for Sunny coz we never talk about it after Sunny left.

 

But seeing them right now I guess I could tell myself the answer.

 

"Her name real was Jihyun but she was known as Qri" Sunny said still glaring at me.

 

"Oh. That's a nice name Qri-ah" Hyomin said to me still not letting go of Sunny's hand.

 

"Oh by the way...Sunny was my girlfriend now" She said.

 

I smiled bitterly.

 

It hurts damn much!

 

"I-I have to go" I said and turn my back to them.

 

I can't take this anymore.

 

"Why are you here? What happen to Sunyoung?" Sunny ask which stop me from leaving.

 

"It's a long story that I'm sure you wouldn't be interested listening to. Please take care of her" I said without facing her.

 

"What's this?! You're throwing her like a trash?! Is that what royals do now?! You'll regret this Jihyun. You take her from me for no reason now I'm taking her back" She said.

 

"Are you guys fighting? Who's Sunyoung?" Hyomin ask

 

I'm sure she'll be confused and surprised if she found out that she was Sunyoung.

 

I sighed.

 

"I'll respect her choice if she wanted to be with you and by the way I didn't take you away from her for no reason. If you just listen that time maybe you'll somehow understand." I said and leave them.

 

I just keep walking.

 

I'm crying.

 

I know I am.

 

It's hard to fight destiny.

 

I love her.

 

If she chooses Sunny I can't do anything with that.

 

Who am I to stop her?

 

At least I still have Jiyeon.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

Now I'm heading to Mrs. Ham's room.

 

To be honest, I like to kick Soyeon right now.

 

Just a while ago she wanted to chase the witch and now that there's a sure fight she doesn't want to anymore.

 

Tsk.

 

I was walking slowly trying to hide my presence

 

Mrs. Ham's room was slightly open.

 

I tightly grip my wand as I came closer to the door.

 

I can clearly hear chanting now.

 

I hurriedly enter the room to interrupt the chant not forgetting to flash a mask and cover my face.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask pointing the wand to her.

 

She stops the chant and face me.

 

I can't clearly see her face.

 

Aside from it is dark she's wearing a cloak.

 

"Wizard. You got no deal in here so leave" She said.

 

"I won't leave. What are you trying to do to the mortal?" I ask.

 

"None of your business." She said and throws a powered to me.

 

Damn!

 

It made me cough...

 

It's hard to breathe..

 

"Boramie!"

 

Luckily Soyeon came to back me up.

 

She's wearing a mask too.

 

"Two wizards tailing me huh? We'll meet again and I'll never forgive you for interrupting my chant! “She said before she go to the window and ride on her broomstick.

 

I'm still coughing...

 

"Hey, are you ok?" Soyeon ask.

 

"Obviously...**coughs**...I'm not...che-ck on Mrs. Ham **coughs**" I said to her while trying to relieve myself.

 

Soyeon check on Mrs. Ham.

 

"She was put into deep sleep." Soyeon worriedly said.

 

"Mw- **coughs**mwo?" I ask in shocked.

 

Damn I need water...

 

Luckily there's a glass of water in Mrs. Ham's room.

 

I feel a little relieved after drinking.

 

"How long will sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter