Chapter 12

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Time check....11:44 pm

 

Few minutes more and a new day will start but here I am still awake watching two people sleeping on the same bed with me.

 

I'm afraid to close my eyes for some reason.

 

I'm afraid to wake up and face tomorrow because of my problems and I'm also afraid that when I close my eyes she's gone again.

 

Yes, Jiyeon is here too.

 

Eunji was sleeping peacefully between us.

 

I bet Eunji was very happy because she was smiling even when she's asleep.

 

"Why you're still awake?"

 

I almost fell on the bed when Jiyeon suddenly speaks.

 

Her eyes were still close.

 

"Are you awake or just talking in your sleep?" I ask.

 

"I'm still awake and aware that you're staring at me" She said and open her eyes.

 

I look away.

 

"I'm not staring at you" I said and get up.

 

I can't sleep like this.

 

I feel so much fear right now.

 

I stand by the window and look outside

 

Of course there's nothing much to see there but the sky was so bright.

 

It'll be full moon on the next day.

 

"You're disturbed" Jiyeon said from behind.

 

I didn't respond to her.

 

Yeah, I feel so disturbed right now.

 

I'm scared about lots of things.

 

I don't know why and which of those I fear the most.

 

I wanted to cry but at the same time I don't want to.

 

I don't know what to do and right now I just want to be totally invisible.

 

I can't find comfort until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from my back.

 

"Stop thinking too much. Whatever happens I'll be with you" She said.

 

Those are simple words and it's indeed a simple hug but it gives me so much comfort.

 

I turn around and face her then pull her closer to me.

 

She's not my wife, I'm aware but she's allowing me to treat her like this.

 

I know it'll be unfair to her if in case she falls for me but I need this right now.

 

"Why are you crying?" She asks.

 

I didn't know that tears were already streaming down my face.

 

"I can see her in you no matter what do" I said to her.

 

Somehow I'm still hesitating because she doesn't deserve someone like me.

 

She deserves better.

 

"Then, let me be her if that's what would make you feel better. I don't want to see you like this. It hurts in here for some reasons" She said pointing at her heart.

 

"I don't know Eunjung. I feel so confused too. I don't know you but my heart seems to know you so well. There's something in me that always want to be with you and Eunji." She said.

 

"I feel the same" I said

 

We look into each other's eyes.

 

I'm still crying and she's a bit teary now.

 

"What should we do? They won't allow me to love you. They know that this is fake. Falling in love with you is strictly forbidden but my heart wants you." She said.

 

What should we do?

 

And they?

 

What does she mean?

 

"What are you saying? Why you can't love me? Who are they?" I ask

 

"Everything is not what it seems Eunjung. Lots of things in this world were still undiscovered. But I love you even if it's forbidden. Do you love me too?" She asks.

 

Whoa!

 

"Jiyeon I'm confused of what you are trying to say and that you love me. Are you sure about that?" I ask her.

 

Like I said, I see my wife in her and I'm going to be unfair to her but only tonight.

 

"I had never been this sure in my entire life Eunjung" She said and I can see that she's being sincere.

 

"Jiyeon. I don't want to be unfair to you. Sure I wanted to be with you but it's not right if my reason for it was because I see my wife on you." I said.

 

She sighed and looks down.

 

"I understand. This was all just pretend" She said.

 

She's sad.

 

"I'm sorry Jiyeon" I apologized to her.

 

Seems like even if I needed it so much I still can't take advantage of her.

 

"But I'll still act as your wife till this act was over" She said and hug me placing her head on my chest.

 

"Can you promise me that you'll be a good wife too?" She ask.

 

"Jiye-"

 

"Just say yes. It's all I ask in return" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Ok I'll be a good wife to you" I said and hug her back.

 

We were like that for few minutes.

 

I can't deny the comfort I feel while were in each other's arms.

 

How I wish it could always be like this.

 

Then, she suddenly look at me with a smile on her face.

 

"Wae?" I ask

 

"My parents kiss when they're having their so called sweet moments" She said

 

M-mwo?

 

I gulp at her statement.

 

Ham Eunjung don't stiff and be cool!!

 

"But last time we kiss you fainted" I said to her trying to hide that I felt a little bit nervous with what she just said.

 

"I don't know why did that happen but I think it won't happen again" She said.

 

"Are you really asking me to kiss you?" I ask her.

 

Still I can't believe that she's indirectly asking me to kiss her.

 

"Wae? Don't you want to kiss me?" She ask and pout.

 

I can't escape because she's hugging me tight and my back was actually leaning on the window.

 

"How does a kiss became a part of being a good wife?" I ask her hoping to escape in this.

 

If kiss her I might forget that she's not really my wife coz the feeling and her lips were just as sweet as her.

 

"Well, if you kiss me you make me happy and if I'm happy then that makes you a good wife" She said and give me a sweet smile.

 

Geez.

 

"Ok. Close your eyes" I said and she immediately did it.

 

I smile.

 

She's so cute.

 

I lean closer to her and kiss her...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On her forehead.

 

She open her eyes and pout.

 

"Yah! Not like that!" She protested.

 

I giggled.

 

"Lower your voice. Eunji was sleeping" I said to her.

 

"You're not being a good wife" She said with a frown on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter