Chapter 28

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

"First it was Princess, then next, it was the Queen and Lady Hyomin and now Eunjung was missing!!" Boram said.

 

She was starting to panic.

 

"Calm down. Eunjung, Lady Hyomin and the Queen were not missing. They left without us knowing where they would go but it's not impossible that they're all off to saving the Princess." I said.

 

"How would Eunjung save the Princess? We just told her she's part something but that doesn't mean she knows how to use her powers" She said.

 

"I don't know what happen and I can't answer your question either but if there's one thing I'm sure about, it is keep an eye on the little Princess whose powers were slowly coming out. We should make sure she'll be safe and won't have gone missing like her Mom" I said.

 

"So we will stop looking for them?" She ask.

 

"Searching for them is really hard. Let's just wait for now and I don't want to think and say this but if things have gone wrong the only royal blood wizard who deserves the throne will be Eunji." I said.

 

"P-please don't say things like that Soyeonnie. That's not going to happen. Let's go" Boram said and walk outside Eunjung's room.

 

"I don't want that to happen either. But what I said is not impossible and we should be prepared." I said as I follow her.

 

"Still it's not helping if we think like that. The little Princess needs your guidance. She should start her training on how to control her powers and other things that she should know. I could only help in teaching her on how to defend herself. I'll leave the rest to you. That's how we settle things. Ara?" She said without even looking at me.

 

I smile.

 

"Jeon Boram is a very optimistic person. I thought Jeon's were known to settle things in the battle field." I said and laugh.

 

She turns to look at me.

 

"It is a known fact... But I never had been in a battle field before. Jessica was the first witch I ever encountered and that was quite embarrassing for my family" She said.

 

"I'm sure you'll do great things someday and it would be fun to look back on things like that in the future" I said.

 

"Then, I'm looking forward to that and also looking forward for you to be the head of the council" She said.

 

Head of the council?

 

"I never dreamed to be the head of the council" I said.

 

"But your Mom was the head of the council" She said.

 

"Yeah but it doesn't mean I have to be like her. I'm happy to serve the Royal Family without holding such title." I said.

 

"If you will refuse that means your Mom may pass it on to your adopted sister" She said.

 

I smile.

 

"That's what she wanted right from the start. I'll be a good daughter and won't go on her way" I said.

 

"Really? Why do I feel that what you're saying is the opposite of what you really want?" She said.

 

"Ho-"

 

"Let go of me! I'm not going with you!!"

 

"What's wrong?" Boram ask.

 

What was that?

 

What did I saw?

 

"Soyeonnie gwenchanha?" Boram ask.

 

"Let's hurry!! Eunji was in danger!" I said and took my want and send us to the place that just appear in my head.

 

"Where are we? What are we going to do here? And what do you mean by Eunji was in danger?" Boram ask as soon as we pop into the location.

 

I think this place was still a part of Eunji's school.

 

"I saw someone trying to take Eunji in this place" I said.

 

"You saw it? Then, are we too late?" Boram ask.

 

We're too late?

 

"Let go of me! I'm not going with you!!"

 

"Shut up kid!"

 

We heard someone arriving.

 

"What are you doing with the kid?" Boram ask.

 

There were two people wearing a cloak.

 

I can't see their faces.

 

"I'm sorry. She is our daughter and we are trying to take her home" One of them said.

 

I got shock as soon as the woman lifts her head and I saw her face.

 

I look at Boram and she looks more shock than me.

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

 

"I'm sorry too but we do know the kid and her REAL parents" I said and step forward to get Eunji.

 

"Soyeon unnie" Eunji look at me and cry.

 

"Its ok sweetheart" I said and look at the two women holding her.

 

"Please let the kid go. I beg you." I said.

 

"Let's go Milady." The other woman said and they run towards the forest.

 

"Soyeon un-"

 

"Eunji-ah!"

 

I caught Eunji in my arms when she fainted.

 

I check on her and it seems like she used her powers accidentally.

 

What are you thinking Park Soyeon? Of course it was accidentally.

 

I lift Eunji and walk towards Boram who's still frozen in shock.

 

"Please send us home" I said and she just took her wand flash us home.

 

I place Eunji in Princess room.

 

I guess she really need to start her training.

 

When I made sure that Eunji is fine I left her room and found Boram in the living room.

 

"Are you ok?" I ask.

 

"It's been a while....it's been a while that I haven't seen her" She said.

 

"You should be happy now. At least you saw her already" I said.

 

"She doesn't remember me. She doesn't know I'm her daughter" She said.

 

"When things get back to normal at least in the Wizard World she would remember you...but..." I said and my head just automatically starts to think deeply

 

Heol.

 

"But what?" She ask

 

"How did they get out of the Wizard World when the monster hunters were right there in front of the portal? And why they're taking Eunji?" I ask.

 

I was in state of shock a while ago and haven't think of this things thoroughly.

 

"Yeah and also about the thing that you saw" She said and I look at her.

 

The thing that I saw?

 

"You saw things before it happen Soyeonnie." She said.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Concentrate!"

 

"I am doing what you want! I'm concentrating but it's damn freezing in here!'" I irritably said to the wand.

 

But I wasn't talking to the wand.

 

I was talking to Jiyeon.

 

FLASHBACK

"Eunjung please save me"

 

I get up when I hear that voice again.

 

It's coming from the wand.

 

"Jiyeon?"

 

"Eunjung please help me"

 

What is this?

 

"How come you are talking to me using your wand? And what help do you mean? I told you I don't want a divorce!" I said.

 

"Divorce?! What divorce?! I don't want a divorce either! You're stuck with me Ham Eunjung!"

 

Mwo?

 

"Don't play dumb with md me Jiyeon! We met earlier and you are with that J! You wanted a divorce!" I angrily said.

 

I don't know why I'm still talking to her.

 

I could just throw her wand somewhere

 

"It's not me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter