Chapter 1

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

Ok!

 

This will be a great morning.

 

By the way I'm Park Jiyeon and I am a wizard.

 

And today is time to have fu-

 

"Jiyeon don't forget your magic lessons for today" That was my Mom Park Hyomin.

 

She was the wife of the Queen which is my Mommy.

 

Yes, I'm a princess and as you see I've got two Mother.

 

Every wizard does.

 

Well, actually all wizards were female. Having a male wizard is possible but it's dangerous. Male wizards are killed right after they were born.

 

It's ruthless but it has to be done. Male wizards have no control of their powers. They could destroy the whole world.

 

Well, actually the rate of two wizards having male offspring is almost zero. It's only risky when a wizard and mortal have their offspring. The chance of giving birth to a boy is really high that's why wizards are strictly forbidden to meddle with mortals.

 

Well, I've said enough.

 

Maybe I should try to convince Mom to let me have fun instead of attending my magic lessons.

 

"But Mom can I skip that for today? Please." I ask her and hug her waist while pleading.

 

"Sweetheart you can't skip your lessons. You're a princess and you're our only daughter. You'll be the Queen when your Mommy and I were gone" She said to me.

 

"Gone?? Why? Where would you and Mommy go?" I ask her.

 

"Hyomin-ah is that kid asking you to skip class again?"

 

And that is my Mommy.

 

The Queen of the wizard world Queen Qri.

 

"I did ask her Mommy but she wouldn't allow me. Will you allow me to?" I ask Mommy pleading her too hoping that she would agree.

 

"Honey your Mom says no and so do I. Just go and attend your magic lessons." Mommy said.

 

I sighed and pout.

 

"You wanted to use the scepter right? Then you have to pass all your lessons" She said trying to convince me.

 

"Ok ok. I'm gonna leave. Soyeon says we are going to train outdoors" I said to them.

 

"Outdoors? Why outdoors?" Mommy ask.

 

"I don't know. She didn't tell me why." I said coz I actually forgot to ask Soyeon why.

 

"Take Boram with you" Mom said and she call Boram to come over.

 

"Boram-ah please make sure that our princess will not get a single scratch. Do you get that?" Mommy said to her.

 

Ok. That was being too overprotective

 

I know they love me but sometime I feel like they're overreacting.

 

"Mom Mommy. I'm not a kid anymore. Boram doesn't have to do that" I said to them.

 

They always treat me like a kid.

 

"I'll make sure of that My Queen. Lady Hyomin...Lets go Princess" Boram said and we go outside the palace.

 

"Why do I always have to train?" I ask while we are on the way.

 

"Because you're the heiress of the throne Princess. You always ask that every day before you meet Soyeon" Boram said to me.

 

"I know that but if that is the main reason for doing all of this why they can't let me practice using the scepter and not just by this wand" I said while spinning my wand on the hand.

 

"Princess I guess because you're not yet ready to use the scepter. The scepter is 10x stronger than wizard wands and 15x stronger than hand magic. I could understand why your parents are not allowing you to use it." She said to me.

 

I sighed

 

Not yet ready??

 

When will I be ready?

 

Wizards were able to do hand magic but we still need wands to be able to perform complicated spells.

 

Each wizard has distinct wands. So basically, you can't use other wizard's wand or create another one.

 

The scepter is the most powerful wizard tool and it could only be controlled by royal bloods like the Queen.

 

My Mommy was the only royal blood alive before when I was not yet born. If you're going to ask me why well, I actually forgot the reason why.

 

When the Queen marries my Mom then there I was born.

 

"Goodmorning Soyeonnie!!" I greeted her with a smile.

 

I still wanna have fun even though I'm so bored with all of this.

 

Boram Soyeon and I were just the same age.

 

But Soyeon is really good with magic so she's my teacher because I don't work with someone I don't trust.

 

Wizard's life span was prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter