Chapter 35

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

"Kyul is there something wrong?" Minnie asks.

 

The scepter is right there in front of me now and all I need to do is to get it and fix everything.

 

I know we've been through so many tough times just to come to this part but I still think that everything happens too fast and easier than it should be.

 

I'm can't tell whether I'm just being paranoid or my instinct is telling me something that I have to figure out.

 

"Nothing Minnie. I'm just checking on the scepter's condition" I said.

 

"Hmm. Just get the scepter and head back to the palace" Minnie whispered to me and I just nod.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you just staring at the scepter?" Mistress Park asks.

 

She's in deed arrogant before when she's not yet married.

 

I just ignore her and grab the scepter then, Minnie and I teleport to the palace right away leaving the two behind.

 

We will waste so much time explaining to them when they will only start to remember anyway.

 

We found Sunny sitting on my throne when we get to the palace.

 

"Whoa! Welcome back. I didn't know it would be this easy. You should throw a party right after this." She said still sitting comfortably on my throne.

 

"Sunny we still can't go partying when Black we know that Black is around" Minnie said.

 

"Oh right. That witch is a headache. I'm tired of this. I wanna have fun. Why don't you just fix everything in here and then tell everybody that Black is somewhere around" She said.

 

"Sunny-ah we can't do that. We will only cause wide spread panic. Wizards who came from our generation know about Black only the young ones are unaware of it" I said.

 

"Oh ok. So I guess I'll just have fun watching SoRam's love" She said.

 

I sigh.

 

Sunny is basically looking for fun at any situation.

 

"Where are the others?" I ask.

 

"SoRam go to check on what happen to their family members. As for EunYeon and Eunji they're in the library searching for a book that could give them answers" She said.

 

"Answers?" Minnie ask.

 

I'm curious too.

 

"Yup answers. Eunji accidentally used Jiyeon's wand which is odd because the wand is not hers" She said.

 

Minnie and I look at each other.

 

Of course that case is not impossible but it can only happen if you're a pure wizard.  As in you got no trace of mortal in the family tree. If it comes from Jiyeon's side. Jiyeon got no trace of mortal at all because my parents came from families of pure wizards and so does Minnie.

 

But if you're going to check Eunjung's side her father was a mortal.

 

"Ri. Are you sure Eunjung's Dad is a mortal? I heard a conversation between Soyeon and Eunjung in the library a while ago. Soyeon found this book about Wizards and Witches and their offspring. I read that book also and it is said that a half wizard and half witch is impossible to bear a half mortal child. Or should I say... Twins" She said and she became serious this time

 

"Twins? What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Half wizard and half witch like Black is destined to have twins. Everyone like her will always have twins and her partner was supposed to be a pure magic creature." She explained.

 

Now that she mention it, I remember that there's such thing but I didn't pay much attention in it so I forgot.

 

"Is that true Kyul?" Minnie ask me.

 

"It's true Minnie. Black is destined was have twins. One is a half whatever the magic creature was and the other one is a half witch. In Eunjung's case a huge possibility that it's a wizard. Eunjung was a half wizard and her twin sister was a half witch" I said.

 

"Wait. I'm confused. Eunjung is a half wizard and half what? Then, her sister will be half witch and half what?" Minnie ask.

 

"Yeah Ri. I got confused on that part too" Sunny said.

 

"Eunjung is a half wizard and half witch and her twin sister will be half witch and half wizard." I said but they still looks confused

 

"Can please explain it clearly" Sunny said and ruffled her hair.

 

I sighed.

 

"They were both half wizards and half witch. Dark magic can only accept one of the twins to become a witch. So the half wizard in Eunjung's twin sister was dominated by being witch. Then, the witch part of Eunjung was buried and her being a wizard is dominant since the dark magic didn't accept her. Old wizard lore addresses them only as half witch or half wizard." I explained.

 

"So that means Eunjung's Dad is wizard?" Sunny ask.

 

"It's impossible. They were killed and thrown to the dead lake and if her father is a wizard he could be the most dangerous creature that ever existed" Minnie said.

 

"So Eunjung's Dad is not really her Dad" Sunny said.

 

Hmm.

 

"It could be but it's also possible that Mr. Ham was a male wizard experimented by Monster Hunters" I said.

 

I'm really sure that Mr. Ham was Eunjung's father but the question if he's a wizard or not....was still blurry to me.

 

Too many possibilities and capabilities of magic is unpredictable.

 

"Forget about Eunjung's father for now. He's dead so we need to focus on fixing this kingdom and facin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter