Chapter Eight:

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon was placed under Commander Jongkook’s care. He wasn’t in the same squad as Mimi, and she thanked her General for that because Jongkook was such a gym rat and his temper was terrible, also because when he started something- he didn’t know when to stop. She personally had ill thoughts about him due to something that happened in her past, but she didn't like bringing it up. So she avoided him unless necessary.

Mimi’s team was ushering Namjoon through the halls of the nearby cities security containment hall for special investigation. Namjoon was thrashing around the halls trying to get free but, Jin and Jungkook were latched tightly around him despite the handcuffs to the hands and ankles.

They tossed him into a chair and strapped him down in it and tugged the blindfold off his face. He closed his eyes at the brightness of the room.

 

“Hello, Kim Namjoon” Jongkook cracked his knuckles and placed his feet up on the table that was in between each other. Namjoon already hated his face, he wanted to drag it across the brick wall.

“Yah! You can’t even acknowledge that I’m speaking to you?” he slammed his hand down on the table. He didn’t flinch, his eyes just got darker and darker.

Jongkook scoffed at the guy, “You know, you had a nice month vacation. I am not Minyoung, I’m not going to baby you and use some psychology on you. If I want answers, I’m going to beat them out of you!” he warned him.

“I’m not telling you ” Namjoon spat and pushed the table into Jongkook. Jongkook stood up, pushed the table aside, and clocked Namjoon in the face. The punch was painful, but he still kept his mouth shut.

“You’re in my house now! You really ed up if Minyoung sent you to me, considering she hates me.” he smirked, “This week will be hell for you. And for the record, I will see to it that you are executed. A monster like you should have been killed a long time ago” his face dropped. Jongkook bent down and grabbed some rope, which he used to tie the chair and some of Namjoon’s body parts to a steel pipe in the corner of the room and tilted the seat back, so that he was laying down.

“Have a good sleep” he chuckled, “And be careful, the pipe is quite hot” he smirked and shut the door behind him.

A sudden drip fell from the leaking pipe onto Namjoon’s forehead. The Chinese water torture, effective enough to make even the toughest person crack. Only time would tell if the water method would break Namjoon down.


 

Mimi aimlessly wandered around the house. What is she suppose to do now? The house was dead silent and she didn’t know what she was suppose to do anymore. The silence was so painful, being alone was painful, but being without her best friend- that was torture.

Does she continue to stay at home and heal herself of her loss or just go straight into work tomorrow morning to completely take her mind off what had happened within the last two days?

She sat down on the couch in the living room in silence for several hours and eventually cried herself to sleep.

 


 

A day later at Jongkook’s facility, Jongkook is sitting across from Namjoon. “How was that sleep?” he smirked. Namjoon glared at him, if he could get out of his restraints, he would shove his face into the pipe.

“Where are they?” Jongkook asked.

“Who?”

“Your gang”

“Up your ” Namjoon smirked.

Jongkook’s mouth turned down a bit and he cocked his eyebrow, “Oh really now?” Jongkook clucked his tongue as he stood up when an alarm went off, “Meal time”. He left the room and came back with a bowl of slop, that resembled vomit.

Jongkook forced Namjoon’s mouth open and forced the food inside, Namjoon quickly spit the horrid tasting food out and because of that, Jongkook slapped him in the face so hard that Namjoon almost saw stars.

Jongkook shoved another spoonful of the mush into his mouth, Namjoon spit it out, and that earned him another full throttle slap.

That process happened until the bowl was finished and Namjoon was left with a bloody nose and bleeding lips. Jongkook chuckled, “We’ll see how long you last!” and left the room once again.

The door flew open and two large men barged in, grabbed Namjoon and began to beat the living daylights out of him, stopped and strapped him back into his chair and left him under the water.

Namjoon sat there, trying to process the situation he was in. He wandered if he would crack under that brutes care, but he knew that this was where he was suppose be originally instead of with Mimi. He wasn't a nark, he wasn't going to spill any information about his gang- that was his boss' order. He will keep silent even if he dies.

His mind pondered again and the thought of Mimi made his stomach churn. He bit down onto his bottom lip as the feeling of guilt set in, knowing that she was at that house; alone. This is what he deserves. He felt a bit of relief, because the farther away he was from her, the less emotion that would come out of him.

That was Mimi's power and he knew it. He refused to change, even for her.

 

 

Mimi returned to work and everyone in the office didn’t know how to approach the devastated girl. The most positive person they ever met seemed like she had a rain cloud over her head. Her eyes were sunken in and dark circles formed on her porcelain face, her nose was red from sniffling, and looks like she lost some weight.

Chaerin scooted her chair over next to her ranking officer, “Hey… are you feeling any better? Do you want to go out for drinks with us later, to take your mind off things?” she asked quietly, but Mimi just shook her head and logged into her computer. She didn't want to hang out with the squad, she just wanted to finish the day of work and go home.

She pulled up her documents that she was previously working on dealing with Namjoon and printed them out along with her custodial rights to Namjoon. She had to deliver them to Jongkook personally by the end of the week.

“Are you sure you did the rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter