Chapter Eighteen

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon is hysterically crying. Mimi’s dying body was laying in his arms and he was taken over by the amount of sadness that had washed over him for the first time ever. He couldn’t control himself, he couldn’t stop crying. He didn't know what to do.

 Namjoon turned his head to look at Jin who was also struck with sadness, staring at his bloody friend. “Jin. Please. Don’t let her die. Please. You can’t let her die” he used the back of his arm to shield the continuous flow of tears, "Please".

 Jin hesitantly walks towards Namjoon and picks up Mimi’s body from him and immediately takes her outside to the rest of the police unit so she could be taken to the hospital.

 Namjoon’s emotions were in complete hysteria. After getting some feeling back into his legs, he gets off the buildings floor with the knife that Yoongi had and began to look around the factory to see where they placed him. And there he saw him, Yoongi, who had escaped from Jin and Jungkook; was crouching behind a crate as he fumbled with something in his hands.

 Namjoon smirked to himself.

 “This is why you will never be a top dog” he muttered, Yoongi looked up. He had taken a gun from one of those police officers, most likely Jungkook. Before Yoongi could point it upwards. Namjoon began to carve the knife into Yoongi's stomach, repeatedly.

 “This.Is.For.What.You.Did.To.Her” he gritted through his teeth as the knife shredded Yoongi apart with every word. With a quick turn of the knife, he rammed it into Yoongi’s thigh and he let out a howl of agony and then with one swift move, dragged the knife across Yoongi’s throat. Blood flowed out of Yoongi’s body as he toppled over to the floor.

 “You will never beat me. Jealousy is one hell of a drug. I told you I would hack you down to size. You were never a match for me. ”

 Namjoon grabbed the gun from Yoongi’s dead hands. “I will see you in hell” he muttered, kicked Yoongi's body, and left his body there for someone else to clean up. For all he cared, his body could stay there and rot. 

 There he felt it, that anger and death feeling that he used to feel all his life. It was a horrible evil feeling, but it consumed him each time he thought of Mimi’s body and Yoongi. Namjoon hid the gun in the hem of his jeans as he stormed through the rest of the factory looking for his boss.

There was still so much fury boiling inside him.

 He went out into the back, where he had mentioned that once they were ready to leave- he would be there. “Where are you going Namjoon?! Have you seen Jin!?” Jungkook shouted. “To kill someone” he muttered to himself. Jungkook fidgeted a moment, unsure if he should get Namjoon or if he should go inside the building. 

 Namjoon found himself where Boss had mentioned he would be at when he was ready to leave.

 The boss noticed the blood all over his shirt and the pissed off look in his face. He motioned him to come over, “Good job my son. I’m very proud of you for killing her. You followed your orders after all. Now, you need to kill off some of the cops before we can leave” he appluded him.

 “You need to go and cut them down because they’ll be looking for him in a moment” Boss motioned his head towards Jin who was tied to a pillar.

Namjoon did not move one inch. He stayed there, glaring at him was such an intense look plastered across his face. “What the are you still doing here?! GO! Now!” the boss hollered as he took out his last cigarette from his pocket and lighting it.

 "All my life, it was order this. Order that. I will no longer take any orders from you. I am not your puppet. I will NOT kill anyone for you anymore. I AM NOT A MONSTER" Namjoon hollered loudly that it echoed the back room. There was such an intenseness in his eyes that even Boss was a little phased by it- but mostly because Namjoon raised his voice at him.

 It took Boss a moment to process things, but it clicked in his head. He smirked.

 “That ed you up so bad. That is so pathetic” he huffed, “Well if it’s a fight you’re looking for- that is exactly what you’ll get” he took a puff of his cigarette before smashing it with his shoe.

 Boss charged at Namjoon and they exchanged blows back and forth. It was intense. Namjoon had so much adrenaline rushing through his body. He wanted to break every bone in his body. Namjoon sent a roundhouse kick into Boss and the body fell back and hit his head on a pipe which knocked him dizzy.

 “I waited for this moment for so long. I am no longer afraid of disappointing you. I don’t care about you and if Mimi dies because of your stupid order; I will kill you in jail if you aren’t dead by today” he threatened him. Just the mention of Mimi brought more anger to him.

 Boss got off the ground and wiped the blood from his mouth off with the back of his hand, “I’m shaking” he said sarcastically. "I'd like to see you try and take me down, remember who taught you everything you know".

 The two duked it out. Boss used his brass knuckles that encased his knuckles and laid in on Namjoon's face. The taste of blood f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter