Chapter Sixteen

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon scoured the streets of Seoul, unable to figure out what to do. “! ” he howled loudly, his hands in his hair. It was at that moment that he knew how to contact Mimi’s squad. It may land him in deep trouble once he gets into court, but it was worth a shot.

Making his way back to the BBQ restaurant that they had eaten at, he kicked the doors open and before the hostess could even greet him. He charged at her and had her held hostage behind the counter with a knife that was sitting in the clean silverware pile.

“Call the cops now! Call the Special Force Ops now or I will slit and kill her” he growled to the people passing by, “Tell them that Kim Namjoon the ‘God of Destruction’ is here”.

 

 

Mimi was thrashing around in the van. She was hogtied and blindfolded. She could hear a couple men in the car with her, so the only thing she could come up with was the fact that Namjoon’s gang had taken her.

“Quit moving!” one of them growled, annoyed with her constant attempt to break free. “Let me go you piece of ” she barked, but soon something hard hit her head and she out.

When she finally awoken, she was tied to a chair in the middle of some vacant factory. She wasn’t sure what city she was in nor how long was she knocked out for. She had no way of contacting her squad or Namjoon. So now, she needs to figure out how to get away.

It wasn’t long before a few members had appeared through the door: Taehyung, Yoongi, and another member she doesn’t know whom was named Mino.

“We finally meet again” Yoongi glared at her. Taehyung nudged Yoongi, “Isn’t that the chick that Hoseok was stalking?”

“Yeah, that’s me! for your friend though because he is probably being roughed the hell up right now” she taunted them. That earned her a hard slap across the face from Yoongi.

“Shut your damn mouth, ! That loser only was caught because he is too impatient.” Yoongi snarled.

Mimi bit her bottom lip, annoyed. “You, called me what?” she muttered. Yoongi struck a nerve that he wished he hadn’t.

“. Don’t like that? ? ?  Which would you prefer?” he smirked and Mimi gathered all the spit in and hacked it right into his face.

Yoongi was fuming. He balled his fist and socked her right into the face. “You just got on my bad side . You’re gonna regret that!” he snarled as he used his shirt sleeve to wipe the spit from his face.

“You’re gonna regret ever taking me, ” she snarled back. The three men laughed. “How are you so confident in a situation like this? You’re alone. Namjoon isn’t here- and even if he was, he wouldn’t help you. Your police squad won’t be able to find us!” Taehyung howled, dangling Mimi’s phone between his fingers before dropping it to the floor and stomping on it to destroy the GPS tracking device.

Mimi smirked, “I’m confident because even without my squad, I will still win”.

Yoongi cocked his eyebrow and nodded towards the other members who proceeded to go to the side of the building and grabbed some weapons. They held their golf clubs and metal pipes in their hands as more members from Namjoon’s gang appeared.

“Rough her up. Keep her alive, for right now” Yoongi ordered.

The men encased Mimi and all she saw was black after that.

 

 

 When Mimi came to, she was sprawled out on the floor; blood dripping from and nose. Her whole body ached so bad. She in some air as well as the blood that had been pooling in and spit it out to the floor.

Her hands scrunched up on the dirt floor as she shakily hoisted herself off the ground. She wasn’t where she was the first time she woken up. She looked around this dark room. It wasnt until she tried walking when she realized that her leg was chained to a water pipe on the wall.

She tried yanking on the chain, but it would not budget. She wasn’t going to escape from that. Soon the door swung open, startling her.

“Time to go meet boss” Taehyung muttered, walking towards her with another member behind him. They unchained her foot and the moment it was free, she used her foot and clockes them both in the groin and used that as leverage to escape.

She left the room quickly and scanned the hallways and started looking for an exit. She began to quietly and sneakily look into the rooms. She heard running from behind and noticed Taehyung and the members charging after her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter