~Bonus~

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mimi had her gun pointed to the floor as she searched through an abandoned factory, searching for a wanted criminal who was supposedly hiding in here aftering escaping police. 

She continued searching through the factory, kicking in doors and searching every nook and cranny that he could possibly hid in. "Where the hell could he be?" she whispered to herself. She continued walking through the hallways until she heard a footstep behind her and she quickly turned and saw the guy who started to haul in her direction.

Mimi froze for a bit, realizing that was close than she expected.

The guy rose his hand which weilded a huge machete ready to hack her into peices when the guy flew into the side, crashing through an open door way.

Namjoon had closelined him like a running football quarterback. Namjoon had him pinned down on the floor with his combat boots crushing both the guys upper arms and Namjoon weilding a gun, aimed straight at the guys forehead.

"You're under arrest Lim Sungkwan for child trafficking and money laundering" Namjoon stated, giving a slight smirk.

Mimi came in with her handcuffs, taking the machete out of Sungkwans hand and placing him in cuffs. The two hoisted him up and began to him out and into the squad car that had pulled up. 

"You pieces of pigs! Just wait until I get out- you're done for"

"They all say that" Mimi rolled her eyes.

"I'll ing sell you first, "

Namjoon threw a jab into his stomach, slammed him against the squad car by grabbing his neck. He choked for air.

"If you ever disrespect my wife like that again, I'll ing kill you" he spat, words cold as ice. The guy stared at Namjoon, his stance completely different- sheer terror on his face.

"Yo.... You-You're him"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"You're that monster".

"Correction: I WAS that monster" Namjoon smirked, leaning in closer, "But don't let that be mistaken, my threat still stands".

Mimi opened up the door and Namjoon pushed the guy inside. Jungkook rolled down his window, "We'll take it from here. Good work guys!" he cheered. Namjoon wrapped his arm around Mimis shoulder, "Thank you Jungkook. Have a safe drive".

"Ah! Wait" Jin hollered from the drivers side. Namjoon and Mimi turned around.

"While you guys were inside, there was a call from school- Jihyun is in trouble" Jin showed a foul face. Mimi and Namjoon shook their heads as they let out a displeased groan.

"Again?" Mimi nagged.

 

At school Mimi and Namjoon strutted down the hallways of the school, their combat boots making heavy stomps as they approached the teachers offices.

Mimi looked around until she saw Jihyun, sitting cross-armed, and slunched down in the chair as she waited for her parents. Namjoon greeted the principal. Mimi noticed Jihyun slightly cower before putting on her 'tough girl' act and turning to face her parents.

"I'm sorry to bother you two at work again, I know how busy you two are" the principal apologized. Namjoon shook his hand lightly, "Oh no, it's fine. We came the moment we were free. We apologize for coming so late. What did Jihyun do?" he asked, looking at the small girl. 

"She was caught smoking in the bathroom by the PE teacher" he stated, handing over the pack that the teacher had confinscated. Mimi looked at her daughter in displeasure. Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I promise, she will never do this again" Mimi put her two cents in. The principal frowned, "If this happens again, we'll have to suspend her and after that- depending on the severity, possibly expulsion."

Namjoon crossed his arms, "Perhaps we should just remove her from this school today".

Jihyun stood up quickly with surprised eyes, "What? NO! Dad!"

"What does it matter? You obviously could care less about following the rules here- perhaps military school would be a better option!"

"I just.... no.... whatever" she sat back down harshly.

"I really am sorry for this behavior. You know this isn't like her" Mimi pleaded with the principal. The principal nodded, "Oh I completely agree. She went from being a perfect straight A student, captain of the math team- to a straight D student and misbehaving".

"We will get to the bottom of this" he bowed to the principal as he lifted his daughter out of her seat by her arm and dragged her out the room. 

"Where the heck did you get a pack of cigerettes from?" Mimi barked.

"Oh my god mom! Just drop it. It's not a big deal!" Jihyun whined, "I'm sure you smoked when you were my age too".

"I actually didn't. I didn't have time to smoke because by the time I was your age, I graduated a year earlier than everyone and was already joining the military" Mimi stated, opening the main doors of the school.

"Dad, you smoked. It would be a lie if you said no!"

"Of course I did!"

"SEE"

"But the matter of fact was, I wasn't in school when I was your age. My circumstances were different!"

"Oh yeah, you're "I was a gang member" BS story you tell" she rolled her eyes.

Namjoon opened the squad car, "Get in and shut your mouth. You're grounded when we get home!"

Jihyun let out a loud whine.

 

As they drove back home, Mimi asked "Who is V?" which brought Jihyuns attention fully. 

"He's a friend" she retorted. Mimi let out a hum, "Oh~ Well how come I haven't heard about this new "friend"?". Jihyun smushed her face against the window wanting to avoid the subject at all costs, "He's a NEW friend. He just moved here. Why.... how do you even know about him?" she asked.

"Your phone buzzed last night when you left it on the couch, so I looked at it to see who was messaging you so late. Is this 'V' kid the one who you've been sneaking out to see late at night? The one who is making you break the rules of our household?" she turned in her seat, a scold look tattooed on her face.

"You looked through my phone?! I can't believe you!" she shrieked.

Namjoon pulled up in front of the house and the moment the car came to a hault, Jihyun stormed into the house and slammed her door shut. Mimi massaged her temples.

"This is so not like her" she muttered.

"Is she doing that girl thing you do?" he asked.

"Period? No babe" she chuckled at her husbands knowledge of the female body, "I think this has something to do with that V kid. I think he has become a bad influence to her".

"Should I kill him?" he smirked.

Mimi pinched his cheeks, "No killing kids Namjoon. Let's just see how everything plays out and make out decision from there".

"You pinch my cheeks any harder and I may have to hit you"

"Is that a threat?" Mimi winked. Namjoon smiled before lifting Mimi up and placing her on the kitchen table. He pecked her lips a couple times, "Well since she in her room until dinner because I'm sure she is whining to all her friends, how about we have some husband wife time?".

Mimi bit down on her lip, "I'm glad you said something, because I've been wanting to do it for a long time now".

Namjoon kissed her quickly, "Last one to the controller has to make dinner" and with that, they both ran down to the livingroom to play some "Just Dance" on the Wii.

 

 

After a few hours of playing, Mimi let out a long breath, "I don't understand how you do so well at this". Namjoon smiled, "They don't call me dance monster for nothing". Mimi laughed, "Literally no one calls you that, and if they do- its because you are so bad it". 

Namjoon put his hands on his hips, "If I'm so bad at it, then how come I'm winning? Be quiet shorty. Go make dinner~".

She wagged her finger at him, "You know, last time I checked, I fell in love with a very mysterious guy who showed no emotions- and I suddenly ended up marrying someone who has the mentality of a 14 year old".

"I know you are but what am I?" he stuck out his tongue.

"You're cute~ Go get Jihyun and we'll go get bbq. I'm gonna go change into something less.... police-y" she smiled, retreating upstairs to go.

Namjoon knocked on his daughters door before opening it, "Hey kiddo, wash up. We're going to go out to eat. Go fresh up".

Jihyun sighed as she logged off her SNS account on her computer, "Okay".

 

 

The three of them found themselves at a very memorable bbq place. They were about done when Mimi let out a small giggle. Namjoon cocked his brow at her, "What are you smirking about over there?". Mimi shoved a peice of meat in , "Doesn't this place bring back fun memories?".

Jihyun tried her best to ignore her parents but was still slightly interested in the story, "What... memory?".

"Hi~ Welcome back you two!" an older woman welcomed Mimi and Namjoon. They diverted their attention to the lady before Namjoon lowered his head, cackling a bit. 

"Nice to see you again!" Mimi smiled.

"It's been a while since you two last came back. Who is this?" the lady asked, staring at Jihyun. Namjoon rose his head, "That's our daughter, Jihyun" he introduced her. Jihyun bowed to the lady.

"Oh my. She is so pretty. She looks just like her father" she cooed in happiness. Namjoon held his cheek in happiness. "I tried telling him that but he thinks she looks like me!" Mimi laughed, rubbing her husbands shoulder.

"No way. She looks just like Namjoon- Hopefully she doesn't take anyone hostage too" she joked.

Jihyun blinked, "What do you mean by that?".

The lady pulled up a chair and sat next to the young girl for a moment, "I'm sure they haven't told you. It was a crazy story. They ate in here one day, I want to say 25 years ago, they were a very odd couple. I remember serving them and your father was so uptight and scary. I remember they left shortly after arriving, not even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter