Chapter Thirteen

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mimi gasped once she saw Hoseok inside her house, uninvited. She immediately got up on her feet and he walked in and closed the door behind him.

“How did you get inside, Hobi?” she stammered. His aura was completely different than what he portrayed at the store. “Your door was unlocked, a careless mistake on Namjoon’s part” he said as he stared at her with a straight face, a very evil looking face.

“You are trespassing, you know that?” she explained, she is a cop after all and has the ability to usher his arrest.

“I think you know why I am here Mimi” he sighed, wondering if she was really that naive or just playing dumb. She crossed her arms, “Not particularly”.

“Hand over Namjoon or else we take you”

 

Mimi tapped her chin. “Namjoon doesn’t want to go with you and neither do I. We’ll stay. Aisssh~ I should have listened to Namjoon about you. You owe me $115 for that arcadia door, jerk” she scolded him and ruffeled her hair as she got frustrated for not listening to Namjoon. She shouldn't have accused him of lying.

Hoseok smirked as he took a step forward, “I do believe that was a mistake on your part though. You should have been more cautious. Not only did I find you, but so did another member of the gang who visited you today. You should have realized by now that if Namjoon gets angry at a random person; it’s because he knows them and 9/10 that person is usually part of his gang or associated with us.”

“I should have, and now I realized my mistake. I’ll apologize to him later and add more security around the house” she smiled, trying not to let her guard down around him. If he is really apart of Namjoon's gang then he is just as crazy as Yoongi.

“You know, I’m not as nice as Namjoon has been. You somehow coaxed him into being a little punk . Our boss isn’t happy. I will give you two options: You hand him over nicely OR I will kill you and take him. Your choice” he cracked his knuckles, a smug look on his face.

“Hm. The choices are hard to choose from. I think I’ll choose the second. I will not willingly hand him over to you.”

“Your choice and a dumb one at that”

 

Hoseok rushed at Mimi and Mimi had to block his attack. Mimi threw Hoseok against her desk in order to send a roundhouse into him, but he caught her foot and flung her off balance. He used that opportunity to wrestle her to the ground and pinned her to the floor. She struggled to get out of his grip.

“I don’t know how you managed to get Namjoon in Hongdae. You’re weak as hell”

“I struggled with Namjoon then too. It was the other member who put a knife in his leg and ran like a chicken when he heard that my squad was coming”

“Yoongi sacrificed Namjoon? That motherer!” Hoseok gritted his teeth, he knew Yoongi was a good for nothing. “Since you’re underneath me, I haven’t gotten laid in a while. How about it, aye?” he cocked his brow.

“DON’T TOUCH ME” She hollered and headbutted him in the face. He growled out in pain as a small stream of blood trickled out of his nose and Mimi used that time to punch him in the throat. She pushed him off her as he tried to get air back in his lungs, choking and wheezing hard.

 

The computer room door flung open to see Namjoon that was soaked and only in his boxers; eyes fixated on Hoseok. His aura had become dark and it seemed like his pupils had turned into a black color almost instantly, like a wolf that had witness its cub being attacked.

“You” he growled.

Namjoon grabbed Hoseok by the front of his collar and lifted him up and pinned him harshly against the wall, knocking down Mimi's Psychology degree off the wall and some other personal photos she had up. “I warned you this morning to stay away from here. I warned you that if you EVER touched her, I would personally break your ing neck."

Mimi used this time to alarm her squad what was going on. Namjoon radiated this dark cloud of energy around him. Mimi was even a little terrified of him. His eyes burned with hatred as his hands grew tighter around Hoseok’s neck, crushing his airways.

“I am not returning. Tell boss and the others that if they show their presence around me again- I will knock them down. One by one. We all know what I do when I hack someone down. Don't get in my way again Hoseok, because I am really not playing around” he growled darkly. His face was so tense and angry.

Hoseok coughed and in for air.

The sound of police sirens filled the air. Mimi went downstairs to open the door for the squad. Namjoon ripped Hoseok from upstairs and practically threw him to Mimi’s squad when they approached the house. Jungkook grabbed onto Hoseok and Jin came around and they both took him to the ground.

“You’re a traitor Namjoon!! The boss isn’t happy, not one bit! You just gave yourself and Mimi a death sentence. Remember who raised you and the oath you took. You disobeyed boss’ order to bring her to him. Boss is coming and you both are ed.” Hoseok yelled, "Get that ing Yoongi when they come. See you in prison er"

Jin ripped Hoseok away from the two and threw him inside the police squad car. Jungkook got inside along with Chaerin and took off down to headquarters. Hoseok was now going to have to face the wrath of Jongkook, if his commander hasn't ridden him of that task.

Mimi stood there in the doorway, still processing what had happened. Namjoon scanned the area before grabbing Mimi and pulling her inside the house. He slammed the door shut and locked it. 

“Why didn’t you call out for me?” he hissed, his hand gripping onto her arm.

“I was handling it on my own. You were in the shower. You obviously didn’t hear us the last 10 minutes” she explained.

“What if he had a knife?”

“Namjoon before you lecture me, remember that I am a cop. I am trained to handle situations like this. Yes, I am happy that you came in to help; but I am ordered to protect YOU not the other way around. Also, it’s not like I haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter