Bonus 2

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon had been working at the police academy for three weeks since his release.

 

"Namjoon, you can't go easy on me. I'm the attacker, you have to take me to the floor!" Mimi scolded him, her arms folded as she watched her boyfriend stare at her, unable to committ. "I'm trying! This isn't easy for me anymore!" he whined. "This should be no problem for you, come on, flip me!" she started growing mad.

"I can't hurt you anymore! I promised myself I wouldn't!" he frowned at her, his warm brown eyes pleading with hers. Mimi let out a long breath, "Don't be such a . You turned into such a damn marshmallow. Perhaps your boss was right, you grew weak!".

He stared at her in disbelief.

"I'm not attracted to punk dudes, Namjoon. Should I break up with you? Huh? Would you want that?" she started to poke at his chest with her index finger. Namjoon bit down on his lip, holding himself back, "Why would you say that?".

"Jesus. You're such a little ! At least Yoongi followed through with his orders!"

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM, STOP BEING SUCH A PUNK AND FLIP ME!"

"I TOLD YOU-"

"I knew Yoongi was better. I bet he is better in bed-"

Namjoon grabbed her arm and tossed her over his shoulder and she went crashing onto the floor. Namjoon pinned her arms down on the ground as he sat on her stomach. "Excuse you?!" he barked, his arms harshly holding hers. She let out a giggle with a smile that followed after, "I knew that would make you angry".

He let out a long breath and closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself. "If I didn't make you angry, you wouldn't have flipped me. It was the only way" she smirked up at him. His eyes narrowed at her, "By telling me you're gonna dump me? That Yoongi would be better in bed? Are you really ing-"

Mimi pulled Namjoon down on top of her by his shirt and pecked his lips real quick, "Trust me, Yoongi has nothing on you babe" she flirted. Namjoon let out a smirk, "Damn right he don't" he muttered before crashing his lips onto hers, his hand leaving hers and grabbing the back of her hair. The kissing ended real abrupt by the sound of someone coughing.

"Hhehmmm~ Sorry to interrupt your kissfest, I came to check in on training" Jin announced as he leaned against the training room wall. Namjoon detached himself from Mimi swiftly and got to his feet. "We were practicing a new technique" Mimi laughed. "To subdue your opponent by mouth?" Jin cocked his brow.

"Yeah. I heard it's really effective!" she nodded her head. "Well perhaps you should train me too Mimi so that everyone can be involved in this new training".

"Ah ha, ah ha. Very funny Jin" Namjoon put up his hand, not amused by his comment towards his girlfriend. Mimi wrapped her one arm around his waist while she talked to Jin, "The training is a work in progress. It's still a bit hard for him to open up and actually fight me. Would you feel better attacking Jin?" she looked up at him.

"Probably" Namjoon smirked at his friend. Jin pointed at him, "Yah yah yah~ Don't get any funny ideas.".

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, smirking a little bit.

"Are our paychecks in yet?" Mimi asked, she had been itching to take Namjoon out to eat. Jin nodded, "Yeah, Jungkook just received them. They're being looked over by the General and then will be distributed into our mailbox".

Mimi smiled up at Namjoon, "Should we go out to eat?". 

He lightly grabbed onto her cheek, "That sounds nice, but I rather eat something you cook- I think it tastes better!". Mimi blushed, "Why don't you cook for me?". 

"Unless you want food poisoning, I rather not!" he lightly grabbed her chin, and lightly shaking it so that it moved her head in a 'no' motion. Jin made slight gagging noises, "Jesus~ The love in the air is so smothering. I'm leaving!" and with that he was out of the room.

Namjoon and Mimi let out a few chuckles. 

"I actually need to talk to Jin for a moment. I'll catch up with you back in the office." Namjoon stated. "What about training?" she blinked. "We can train some more at home, I need to speak with him before he leaves" and with that he was out the door.

Mimi used her time to put all the equipment back in place and made her way back to the office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter