Chapter Seventeen

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mimi was completely flabbergasted at Namjoon. His words were so cold, but his eyes were so warm. It was so hard for her read him. Was he actually serious or was this all a lie to begin with?

“Now is your chance, tell them how you feel!” Mimi encouraged him, “It’s time to finally give them a piece of your mind, finally”.

“He will not be brainwashed by you anymore, little girl” his boss huffed, a little amused by how she is trying so hard to get him to change. “I did not brainwash him, you did you son of a ” she spat, growing angrier by his words of negativity that continued to delude all in his grasp.

She tries to break out of Yoongi’s grip and that earned a solid punch from the boss and Mimi was knocked back. Her head hung low, she was in pain. She could feel blood dripping from her face again.

She made eye contact with Namjoon and he looked so hurt and disgusted by the whole thing. The boss takes a glance at Namjoon and notices the same look on his face. A smirk forms on his face.

“I think we should torture her a little” the boss states, pulling out a small pocketknife and taking the tip of it and making a slice across her cheek. Mimi bites down onto her bottom lip to try and hide her yelps of pain.

“Boss!”

“Be quiet, Namjoon”

“I want to hear your scream, baby” he mutters in her ear as he rams the knife into her thigh. She lets out a loud howl and Namjoon has grown pissed, but maintains his anger by balling his fists. The boss rams a few more punches into her face with his brass knuckles and Mimi groans in pain. 

 “Boss, that's enough!” Namjoon spoke out.

Boss straightened up and turned his attention towards Namjoon. “Why are you protecting her Namjoon? Why don’t you like seeing her in pain? You love this type of stuff. It makes you feel great inside” he muttered to him, walking around Namjoon. “Are you trying to protect her? Are you going to disappoint me and go against my orders? Don’t you remember all the stuff I did for you, helped you accomplish?”

Namjoon scrunches his face in defeat. His tone of voice made Namjoon feel so weak, it was such a manipulating tone.

“You don’t know her Namjoon. She is a cop. She doesn’t care about you. She will send you to prison and she will be happy because that will be a pretty penny in her paycheck. You’re her income. She’s done this before. She’s tricked you”

“He’s messing with you Namjoon! He is feeding you lies!” Mimi yelled out, “I wouldn’t do that to you, especially after what I told you earlier. I’M BEING SINCERE!” she cried, she couldn't believe she was actually witnessing his boss's antics right in front of her face- and how real it actually felt.

Namjoon was conflicted. He didn’t know who to trust. His brain hurt so bad, he was getting a headache from all the constant thoughts and questions. There was so much tension and pressure on him, he was hard for him to even breathe.

"Namjoon, show her that she don’t mean to you. Give her a hard punch to the stomach!” Boss demanded. Namjoon stood there, fists balled, he was so conflicted.

“HIT HER!”

Namjoon jabbed Mimi in the stomach and all the air left her lungs. She hunched over, gasping for breath.

“Kick her!”

 Namjoon lunged his foot into the center of her stomach and set her flying backwards. Mimi holds onto her stomach as she scrunches herself into a ball before trying to get off the floor to the best of her ability.

 “Again”

 Another kick was forced into her stomach and the pain radiated through her body. She was absolutely positive that Namjoon had broken a rib. If continued the way he was going, he will end up killing her.

“Namjoon” she breathed out lightly.

He remained quiet as he peered down at her body in an almost evil way. She forced air back into her lungs as she shakily got off the ground. She looked up at him, “You… d-dont have to lis-ten to him” she breathed a raspy broken sentence, “He doesn’t control you anymore”.

“Namjoon is my son. If you think he will disobey my orders, you’re sadly mistaken little girl.”

“You are not his father. How many times do I need to repeat myself before it gets in your head that he does not belong to you!!” she yelled as she charged at boss, but Namjoon grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, his hand crushing - not loosing not matter how much she struggled.

Her hands grabbed onto his, trying to force them to open so she could breathe, but he held her there.

“You know Mimi, you’re either really naive or just plain stupid. Do you really think Namjoon has changed? Don’t you think he purposely acted correctly in order for him to get his freedom?”

“Do you really think that I don’t know that?” she managed to say through his harsh grip.

Namjoon stared at her, a shocked expression on his face. Her eyes met his. “Do you think I didn't notice? You think I wouldn’t have found out? You mistook me Namjoon” Mimi smirked smugly.

“So, you knew he was lying to you; yet you still allowed him freedom. Interesting” the boss began to examine her, wondering her aim.

“Of course; however, I had him wrapped around my finger the entire time. I shook his heart while I was at it” she smirked. Namjoon’s face was so emotionless, almost hurt. “Did you expect someone like me to fall for a murderer? Please” she cackled, rolling her eyes a bit- in almost a snobbish manner.

Namjoons grip loosened around her neck slightly and this gave her the perfect opportunity to break out of his hold and to bumrush the Boss. She swiftly kicked him in the gut before roundhousing Taehyung and the other member to the ground.

“You ing ” the boss hissed as he rose to his feet, he took a pocket knife out from his jeans and clicked it open.

 

Soon sirens filled the air and Mimi began to smile, “My squad is here. You didn’t think I had another tracker on me?” she cocked her eyebrow, bluffing.

The boss was furious that his subordients didn't even bother to check if she even had a tracker on her. He grabbed the bat that Taehyung was wielding and went to strike Mimi, but Namjoon stepped in front. “Sir, we should flee” he suggested, trying to prevent the boss from hurting Mimi anymore.

Boss rubbed his chin before grunting in frustration, “Fine. You get rid of her while we take care of the cops and meet us at the tunnel when you have finished! That is an ORDER, don’t you disappoint me again” he ordered and they quickly dispersed through the vacant factory.

Namjoon entangled his hand into Mimi’s hair and began to pull her into the back of the factory so that things could be handled quietly. A knee went to her gut and several punches into her face.

She toppled to the floor, but Namjoon pulled her back up and had her arm so twisted that in any second- it would snap. Mimi began to sob in pain, “Please don't do this Namjoon, don’t do it”

“It was an order” he muttered, his eyes burning into the back of her head as his knee began to press into the center of her back- suffocating her.

“Disobey it”

“I can’t”

“You can, you’re not a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter