Chapter Three:

Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once the Special Ops Officers arrived back at the headquarters, Mimi was sent over to the medical unit to get her minor stab wound stitched up. It was only until then that she remembered that Jin had been taken to the hospital close by because he was hurt.

 

Mimi waited a bit for the doctor to arrive, but she became too impatient and soon left to go see Jin. Her injury wasn’t bad and would heal on it’s own in time, at least so she hoped.

 

It wasn’t long until she arrived at the hospital and found Jin’s room guarded with some security. She smiled at the security and they moved aside for her. Jin was sitting up watching the news channel to see if anything major had happened when he left.

 

“Oh! You’re here!” he hummed when he noticed Mimi standing in front of the doorway. She smiled and approached his side and sat down on the side of his bed, “How are you feeling? In pain?” she questioned. He tilted his head and raised his shoulders, “It hurts, but it’s nothing that I can’t recover from”

 

“That’s good to hear. Be careful more and stop making me worry about you!” she frowned.

 

“Stop being such a mom! Anyways, how did everything go? I wasn’t able to stick around to see what had happened” he asked, shifting to sit up more.

 

“We caught Namjoon, but the others had fled”

 

“You caught him? The God of Destruction?? You must be kidding me Mimi, you?”

 

“Well, this is the weird part. One of his teammates stabbed him in the thigh so that he could escape. How crazy is that?”

 

“That doesn’t sound like a teammate to me, more of an enemy”

 

“Right? As of right now, that is one of the things I want to find out. Also, I do plan on leading the investigation and the therapy for him”

 

“Did you get permission from the General?”

 

“Not yet, but after I consult with my mentor- I don’t see why not.”

 

“He is a killer, Mimi. He is not someone who is going to open up to you easily no matter how nice and kind you are. He will try to hurt you the moment you let your guard down”

 

“Yes father. I know that. Just wait and see. Anyways, I need to get back to the headquarters soon. I’m going to take a sneak peek of him first before going back. See ya”

 

Mimi smiled as she left Jin’s hospital room and walked down the hallway. The more she walked down, the louder the arguing became. The security was doubled outside the doors, Mimi greeted the guards with a smile, but was stopped at the door.

 

She looked up at the guard whom she had seen around the front gates back at the office. “Captain, I suggest you stay out of there. I know it’s not my place to tell you what to do, but this guy is a real monster” he tried warn her.

 

“I appreciate your concern for me, but I have to check in on him. He is going to be my responsibility soon.” she smiled before walking past the guards into the room, shutting it behind her.

 

Namjoon’s eyes locked onto the girl, eyes burning with anger. Mimi greeted him with a smile on her face. She took a seat across the room and stared at him.

 

“Are you doing okay? That wound was pretty bad” she asked sweetly.

 

Namjoon ignored her, just continued to kill her with his eyes.

 

“Are you not going to talk to me?”

 

Nothing.

 

“Alright then. I’ll just leave if you won’t talk to me”

 

Namjoon continued to glare at her, his hands and feet restrained to the hospital bed to prevent him from hurting anyone and fleeing.

 

As Mimi got up, she decided that she would go sit down by his side.

 

His entire body stiffened, he stared at her as she looked at him. “Let me ask you one thing Namjoon. What is the reason why your partner stabbed you? I’m just curious. You made him mad or is there a deeper anger and resentment?”.

 

He tried to wrap his hands around her neck to choke her, but she squeezed her hand down on his thigh, squeezing it hard, causing him to growl in pain.

 

Mimi sighs, “I’m not a violent person. I’m not a mean person. I am not your enemy, either. I’m just trying to help you out. I want to get to know you. I want to know your process of thinking. How about you try to open your heart for once and realize that you have no reason to be angry?”.

 

“ off before I kill you”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter