My silly girl

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo endured with the hits that were on her. She could have retailiated but she decided not to. 

The fans were so angry, pushing her and made her fall to the ground with a loud thud.

She tried to stand up but the fans were crowding around her, all of them showing menacing faces.

Ji Hyo shudders in fear. She don't know what to do. She was about to cry but she hold her tears, hoping that someone could stop the fans.

"Ahhhh!!" Ji Hyo yelps as someone cruelly stepped on her hand. 

Tears run down as she hold her right hand, which already turned reddish. It hurt massively and she was crying.

"Oppa...where are you??" 

At that moment, someone shouted angrily. "Hajima!!!" 

The fans stop their bullying and look behind to see who was bothering them.

Ji Hyo looked up, mouthing out groans of pain. The pain overwhelmed her, her sight blurred and she fainted......

 

Jong Kook left the meeting room after the discussion with the PD. "Hmm..should I take up the loveline?" Asked Jong Kook to himself. He knew that being in a loveline means that there will be unnecessary actions that he had to do with the female cast. What if Ji Hyo minded that? 

He decided to discuss it with Ji Hyo first before making a decision.

Jong Kook rushed downstairs to the cafe to find Ji Hyo.

But to his surprise, there was no one at the cafe. The cafe was empty.

"Oh..where is Ji Hyo??" Asked Jong Kook confused. He thought that Ji Hyo wanted to wait for him here.

Just then, he received a call.

"Hyung..." It was Gap Jin.

"Oh..Gap Jin ah..what's up??" Jong Kook was a bit annoyed at hid manager for calling at this time.

"Hyung..come down to the Seoul hospital now..." 

"Why? Why do I need to come down to the hospital???" Jong Kook was even more puzzled.

"Hyung...Someone called me and said that your wife is in the hospital now..He couldn't contact you, so he contacted me instead..."

"Mwuh?! What?! My wife is in the hospital now?!!" Shouted Jong Kook in the phone.

"Neh...But hyung, who's your wife? I'm in the hospital now but I have no idea what's her name and who is she??"

"I'll come right now...You stay there first..." And Jong Kook ended the call and rushed down to the hospital.....

 

Ji Hyo was lying in the ward after the doctor treated her injuries. 

"Seong Im sshi...are you feeling better now??" The doctor asks about Ji Hyo's condition. Her fingers were bruised and her bones slightly cracked because someone stepped on her.

"Doctor..I am fine..just a bit of pain..." Ji Hyo mumbled out.

"Oh..then I will give you some painkillers...Do you feel anywhere unwell then??" 

"..Doctor...I feel a bit dizzy..." Ji Hyo clasps her forehead as she closed her eyes.

"Ah..is it because of the pain? Let me check on you.." The doctor kindly checks on Ji Hyo's bandaged up face because she was hurt on the head too.

"Do you feel like vomiting??" Asked the doctor.

"Aniyo..." Ji Hyo answers.

"Great..then there shouldn't be a concussion then...So a MRI scan shouldn't be needed. Why not you rest for now, I will check on your condition later on?" 

Ji Hyo nods. 

"Doctor...who sent me to the hospital??" She questions. She remembered someone calling out her name just earlier on.

"Oh yeah...he was waiting outside just now....Why not I check if he is still there and I ask him to come in??" 

"Neh..doctor..please do so..." Ji Hyo agrees.

So the doctor called the person in.

 

The door opens and someone came in.

"Seong Im Noona..." 

"Ah Lee Kwang Soo sshi??" Ji Hyo stares at the man.

"Neh...I am Lee Kwang Soo..." Kwang Soo came forward closer to the bed and took a seat beside her.

"How are you, Seong Im noona??" 

"I'm feeling better..thank you for coming to save me, Kwang Soo sshi..." Ji Hyo thanks Kwang Soo for his courageous act.

"It's nothing much, noona...But what happened just now? Why did the fans attack you??" 

"I don't know...They seem to be some delusional fans who shipped Jong Kook oppa and Hong Jin Young sshi...And they blamed me for breaking them up..." Ji Hyo answers sadly. She holds her injur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter