You are Song Ji Hyo?

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours ago....

"Cut!" The producer calls right after the recording is finished.

Everyone claps to praise everyone for the end of recording.

Jong Kook claps his hands a bit and he then hastily stands up from the chair which the hosts are supposed to sit on.

He hurriedly walks out of the studio and he thanks the producer slightly by bowing away and leaving quickly.

"Gap Jin ah!" Jong Kook anxiously calls Gap Jin who was waiting outside the studio for Jong Kook to finish the recording.

"Oh hyung..." Gap Jin replied quietly knew that he was in trouble.

"Gap Jin ah..where is the woman?!!" Asked Jong Kook as he looked for the woman in pyjamas.

"Hyung...I didn't see anyone with pyjamas..." Gap Jin apologises.

"Mwuh?! But she was just standing there..how can you not see her?! Didn't I ask you to find her?!!" Raged Jong Kook.

Gap Jin didn't see Jong Kook so angry before. He was quite afraid.

"Hyung...jwesonghaminda..."

"Aye..never mind...Please settle the ends of the recording...I need to go somewhere!" Jong Kook said to Gap Jin.

"But hyung! Where are you going?! We may need to discuss with the producer about the next filming..."

"Haish..I don't want to film that episode! I really need to go somewhere!" Jong Kook decided.

"Jong Kook oppa...what happen? Why are you so worked-up?" Asked Jin Young who appeared beside them.

"Nothing much...Jin Youngie..thank you for being the host together with me on this show. I have to leave right now. Mianhe..." Jong Kook walked out and left Jin Young and Gap Jin in complete blankness at his reaction.

 

Jong Kook ran out of the studio and he headed to his car in the carpark. He started they car eengine and quickly drove out to somewhere he really needed to go to now.

It was the place that he had visited for 10 years frequently. And he was very certain that this visit might be different. He may not be leaving the place alone and disappointed again.

He went to his old house. His house in Cheongdam has been rented by someone else already. He doesn't stay there anymore because his status has changed. He is famous now, so the current apartment he is staying now is more secured for his celebrity status.

He looked outside his house and Ji Hyo's grandma's house. Everything was still the same. Nothing changed, including his longliness for Ji Hyo and her grandma.

He misses the times they spend together eating and chatting together in laughter. They made him feel satisfied with his life.

Jong Kook approached the house and gives a knock.

The door opens and the owner was answering to the door.

"Kim Jong Kook sshi...why are you here again? The person you are looking for is not here! The house has been rented out."

"Jwesonghaminda..." Jong Kook gives a big bow before he leaves.

He has been rejected by the house owner many times already but that didn't stop him from knocking on this door because he wished that one day, Ji Hyo would appear right behind this door.

But no, today was the same. Ji Hyo wasn't here.....

 

Jong Kook left disappointed. He walked along the streets, thinking of Ji Hyo.

"Is that really Song Ji Hyo? Is it her?? But why did she run away from me??" Asled Jong Kook to himself. He was really curious if that woman who was crying just now was Song Ji Hyo.

Just then, rain fell. Thunder roared loudly and lightning struck against the skies.

Jong Kook had no umbrella so he ran to find a shelter. He passed by the tunnel and decided to stay inside until the rain subsides.

As he walked inside the tunnel, it was pitch dark because the lights are not functioning properly. But he could see a dark figure on the floor.

He stops and he looks closely. It looked like a person.

"Omo..who is that? Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter