His first lesson

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook walked in the classroom with too much charisma, that everyone in the class were almost standing up.

Ji Hyo's rival, Eun Hye and her clique almost fell off their chairs, while watching Jong Kook walk near Mr Yoo.

Ji Hyo shouted a word, "ert ahjusshi!" And everyone heard it and turned to look at Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook heard it too and he turned to scan the classroom. And he saw the girl, the bad girl that he already met and had a hard time on.

Ji Hyo glared at the ahjusshi and sat back down on the chair, her arms crossed. Jinjja..this ahjusshi becoming my teacher?? He will definitely have a hard time with me in the class..hahahaha

Ji Hyo was sniggering to herself.

"Unnie..unnie.." Bo Young who was standing up and beside her called Ji Hyo.

"Wae? Bo Young ah.."

"That's your oppa, right??" 

"WHAT?!" Ji Hyo shouted and Bo Young cupped to silent her.

"Yah..unnie...when do you have an oppa? You didn't tell us..wow and he is our teacher now.."

"Mwuh rah goo yo?! Bo Young ah..you said that he is my oppa??!!" Ji Hyo was shocked that her friends were saying this false fact.

"Neh! We sent you back home yesterday..and we saw him in your house!!" Bo Young says and her eyes were still glued on the new teacher.

"Jinjja handsome...woah..." 

Ji Hyo finally knew what was going on. It must be Jong Kook who told Bo Young that. The drunk her wouldn't say that ert ahjusshi was her brother.

 

And now, Jong Kook had to make a introduction of himself.

"Annyeonghaeseyo...I am going to be your new form teacher today. My name is Kim Jong Kook. My hometown is Anyang district and this is my first class I am teaching because I have just graduated from Seoul National University.

Everyone was gasping at the word "Seoul National University". Because it was one of the most prestigious universities in Korea and these students have little hope to enter this university either because of their lousy grades or because they cannot afford it.

"Neh..It's Seoul National University.." Jong Kook was a bit shy when he saw the students in awe.

What is the big deal?? I can even go to Cambridge or Stamford!! Ji Hyo was talking to herself.

"Even though it might seem a far dream to some of you, don't worry..I will be here to help you all with your studies and hope you all can enter the university of your dreams. And last of all, I really wish that you students can treat me just like a friend, and not a teacher. Because I hope that I can talk to you freely like how a friend is, so if you need any help, please speak to me. I will do my utmost best.." Jong Kook gives a slight bow to his students.

Then, he looked up and his sight fell on Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was rolling her eyes, because of Jong Kook's words. What?! Friends?? More like a ert ahjusshi...

 

Jong Kook was then left alone in the class after Mr Yoo left the class in his hands.

"Class, now I will take the class attendance. Lee Ah Jung.." Jong Kook called his students' name and marked their presence.

"Choi Yeo Jin..."

"Neh, here!" The students raise their hands.

"Park Bo Young.."

"Neh!" 

"Lee Kwang Soo!" 

"Here, seon saengnim!" 

"Song Ji Hyo!" 

There was total silence. No one answered.

Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo, who is twirling her hair, feigning ignorance when Jong Kook called her name.

"Song Ji Hyo!" Jong Kook called her name again. "Is there no one by the name of Song Ji Hyo?!" 

Bo Young who was behind Ji Hyo, kicked her chair to alert her.

Ji Hyo continues ignoring.

"Hmm..seems like Song Ji Hyo isn't here..then I will mark her absent then.." 

Every student in the class were looking at Ji Hyo, who pretended nothing happened.

"Okay! The attendance is marked. And we shall start the lesson for today..Before that..." 

Jong Kook walked down the aisle to the back of the classroom. He stopped at Ji Hyo's table.

"Naga..." He told Ji Hyo to go out.

"Waeyo?!" Ji Hyo looked up at Jong Kook and asked unwillingly.

"Naga...out to the science lab.."

"I said, waeyo?!!" Ji Hyo shouted. She didn't want to be chased out of the classroom when she could stay here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter