The letter and the remaining feelings

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa, so 10 years later..everything has changed, right? You no longer have feelings for me?? 

Ji Hyo was silently thinking of Jong Kook after knowing that he has become a famous singer after 10 years.

"Unnie..stop thinking of Kim saem already, understand? He has a girlfriend now and you shouldn't be sad over him...Are you still in a great shock over the news?? Or else you wouldn't have acted so weird.."

"Aniyo...." Ji Hyo shakes her head.

"Good..then let's start eating! Cheers, unnie!!" Bo Young raises her cup and she made a toast with Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo slurped down the soju, her tears dripping at the side.

She took more soju and poured into her cup.

 

Jong Kook went home and he lies back on his huge sofa.

"Gap Jin ah..pour the soju, pali..." Jong Kook called Gap Jin.

"Neh hyung.." 

"Hyung..drink slowly...why are you in a rush??" Asked Gap Jin worriedly.

"I just miss drinking this..." Jong Kook said, forcing a smile. Actually, it has been a tough day for him today and he hopes that the soju can drown all the sorrow in his heart.

"So hyung, you did well in recording "Letter" today, I heard.."

"Neh.." Jong Kook gulped down another cup of soju. He stares blankly at the cup as he thought of the song.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=652613678224756&id=195239023962226&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FPo9QiXqjEp&_rdr

Start listening to the song at 1:15. It is so good and I almost cried :')

 

This song is one of the many songs that have special significance to him. One of the many songs that he has written for his love.

I love you

I promise you eternity 

There are no words that could describe you 

 

My tears speak to me 

As they sink into my heart 

The name that will not be erased until my life ends 

 

In a place in my heart, sadness lies 

I'm sorry for having memories without you in them 

I didn't want to have any part of me 

Not to be filled with you 

 

I was a person born today 

I have started to fill my heart again, the first word I said was your name 

As if the world is ending tomorrow 

With every part of me I love you, 

The name that will not be erased until my life ends 

You're my last love.

 

Jong Kook drank many cups of soju until he collapsed onto the sofa.

10 years has passed and never once has he forgotten that special person. He has tried to find that person for the last 10 years, having returned to the same house for 10 years but everytime he went there, he left disappointed.

Because she wasn't there anymore. Things might have changed. She might have a boyfriend, or she might have been married with a family of her own.

Despite that, he has never given up thinking of her. She is not his first love, but she is going to be his last love forever.....

 

Ji Hyo collapsed onto the sofa, drunk.

"Jong Kook oppa..." Ji Hyo cried while lying down.

"Yah..unnie! Stop thinking of that ahjusshi!!" Bo Young was also drunk and she is speaking gibberish.

"Halmeoni..." Ji Hyo continues crying while she holds her chest. "Halmeoni..Jong Kook oppa..." Ji Hyo sobs as she thinks of the two dearest people inside her heart.

"Ji Hyo ah...you can think of your halmeoni...but not that ahjusshi..Don't be sad, neh? Bo Youngie is here..." Bo Young crawls on the floor towards Ji Hyo who is lying on the sofa. She hugs Ji Hyo tightly.

"Bo Youngie...luckily I still have you here..."

"Pabo..I am always with you..." Bo Young helps Ji Hyo wipe away her tears.

"Gomawo..my chingu.." Ji Hyo cried sadly. If not for Bo Young, who is with her, she would have felt so lost having time-travelled to the future.

"Pabo..unnie...don't cry.."

Ji Hyo nods lightly and she closes her eyes and sleep....

 

The next day, Jong Kook wakes up, his head in pain. He remembered that he had drunk too much soju that he went unconscious.

He was lying on the bed and he looks at the time tickling. "Haish..time to get up.." Jong Kook sighs as he saw it was time for his schedule today.

So he rubbed his aching head and went to wash up to prepare for the schedule.

 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo wakes up, her head aching too. 

She was sleeping on the sofa and she looks down at Bo Young whose head was leaning against her arm on the sofa.

Ji Hyo smiles a bit and she starts to orientate her mind. "So...am I in 2026?? Or back to 2016?" 

She sat up and switches the TV on to check the time.

"Hmm..I'm still at 2026..." Ji Hyo sighs.

Just then, the 8am news was broadcasted live on TV.

"A good morning to all viewers. Here is the news for today. A crowd is seen in front of SBS headquarters. They are fans who are supposedly waiting for their idol, Kim Jong Kook sshi. Kim Jong Kook sshi is scheduled for a recording in the SBS studio but what makes fans anticipate for today's schedule, is that he will be recordi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter