The unexpected person

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day in the school.

Jong Kook made his way to the school early. He had things to do in the office today.

That was to review the results of his students. He prepared goodies for his students to commend the students that did well. He wanted to encourage them, so that they can do better next time.

Jong Kook started flipping through the papers of his students to get a rough idea of their standard.

"Choi Yoo Jin..98 marks...good.." Jong Kook nodded in satisfaction and he flipped another script.

"Park Bo Young..75 marks..hmm..not bad..."

"Yoon Eun Hye..48 marks..not so good..." 

He finished reading all the scripts and found out that there was no script by the name of Song Ji Hyo.

"Yah..this girl..." Jong Kook muttered with dissatisfaction.

He saw Mr Yoo walking past him.

"Yoo seon saengnim!" Jong Kook called him.

"Oh Kim seon saengnim! You are so early today!" Mr Yoo kindly asks.

"Ah neh..I wanted to view the students' script."

"Okay..is there anything you wish to ask me about the paper?" 

"Neh..Yoo seon saengnim..I realised there's one student who didn't do the test."

"Ah yes..Song Ji Hyo. She missed the test." Mr Yoo answers with a grim face.

"Neh..it's Song Ji Hyo..Can I know why she didn't take the test?" 

"She..yah...I asked her and she didn't answer me why she didn't attend the test. I guess that she was late...I even scolded her in the office, but she ran out of the office. She is really a troublesome student."

"..I see..Yoo seon saengnim..kamsahaminda.." Jong Kook thanks Mr Yoo.

"Oh by the way, Yoo seon saengnim! Is there a number I can contact Song Ji Hyo's parents?!" Jong Kook asks.

"Ah it is in the class records.." Mr Yoo told Jong Kook.

"Okay..thanks so much!" Jong Kook got the file and started flipped the records.

He looked through the records and found Ji Hyo's. 

"Song Ji Hyo...16...Abeoji: Song Ji Wook...IQ:150....yah..she is quite clever..why does she want to live like this?" Jong Kook talked to himself.

"Abeoji's number..." Jong Kook called the number......

 

The morning lesson started. 

"Good morning, class.." 

"Good morning, seon saengnim..." They greeted the teacher.

"Good..students..as I have told you all yesterday, I am going to return your scripts today. For those who do well, good job. But for those who don't, please don't give up and continue to work hard, arasso?"

"Neh..seon saengnim!" The students were pretty anxious to get back their results.

"Our top student..is...Choi Yeo Jin...good job! She got 98 marks for this test!!" Jong Kook announced the top student.

"Woah..wow!!" Everyone was clapping for her.

"Yeo Jin ah..you did well!!" Ji Hyo pats Yeo Jin's back.

Yeo Jin was very delighted to be the top student. She walked up to Jong Kook happily and received her script. 

"Choi Yeo Jin..since you did well, seon saengnim will reward you with a gift...Here it is!" Jong Kook passed the gift to her.

Yeo Jin was staring at the gift and she was really surprised.

"Seon saengnim...that is too expensive!!" She looked up at the teacher in delight.

"No..it is not a branded one..so don't worry about the price.." Jong Kook got headphones for the top student.

"Anioh..seon saengnim..I can't receive this gift.."

"Gwenchana..keep it properly and hope you will use it well, do work harder, neh??" Jong Kook praised her.

"Neh..kamsahaminda..seon saengnim!!" Yeo Jin returned to her seat in smiles.

Everyone was looking at the joyful Yeo Jin and they were feeling jealous over the gift.

"Seon saengnim..we want too..." They tell Jong Kook.

Jong Kook laughs. "Arasso..arasso...I have goodies for the rest of students..so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter