No, I understand you.

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook blurrily woke up with a headache. He cups his forehead, while turning his body and sit up from his mattress.

He glances at his phone beside him.

"Two and a half hours left...argh..my head.." Jong Kook groaned in pain and he hastily washed up and cooked himself a hot miso soup to heal his hangover.

As he was cooking, he was looking through his window from time to time. One, he wasn't sure if Ji Hyo would have recovered already from the sickness. And two, will he be able to meet her in school today?

Jong Kook finished cooking his miso soup and he hurriedly finishes it with a few loud slurps.

His tummy was satisfied and now, he went to his porch. He took out something that he bought days ago.

He retrieved his bicycle and started fixing the thing on his bicycle.

"Hmm..looks good...hope that it will work well too.." Jong Kook talks to himself as he wipes the sweat off his forehead after a long fix.  

 

Meanwhile...

Ji Hyo has woken up. She has felt better after taking the medicine the doctor has prescribed for her. So she decided to head to school today.

She changed into her uniform and tidied her unkempt hair in a ponytail.

"Halmeoni! I am leaving already!" Ji Hyo shouts to her grandma, who is in the kitchen.

"Ah arasso...Be careful, okay?! If you still feel unwell, call halmeoni! Halmeoni will bring you home!" Ji Hyo's grandma reminds Ji Hyo.

"Neh!!" Ji Hyo said cheerfully as she closed the door after her. She walked out of her house's porch.

And there standing was Jong Kook outside his house.

Ji Hyo's smile disappeared. She made a slight bow to Jong Kook and she hurriedly quickened her steps to head to the bus stop.

"Song Ji Hyo! Wait a while!!" Jong Kook calls after Ji Hyo who is speedwalking. Ji Hyo fastened her steps and she ran very fast.

"Song Ji Hyo yah!!" Jong Kook chased Ji Hyo with his bicycle. Of course, a bicycle was much faster, and he caught up to Ji Hyo.

So, Ji Hyo had no choice but to stop walking. "Seon saengnim..wae??" She asks.

"Come and get up the bicycle..." Jong Kook pointed to the back seat of his bicycle. And yes, he installed a backseat on his bicycle specially for Ji Hyo.

"Wae..seon saengnim? I want to take the bus! Ah the bus is coming!!" Ji Hyo spots the bus at the traffic light and she runs to the bus stop.

"Song Ji Hyo!!" Jong Kook quickly boards his bicycle and cycled behind Ji Hyo.

"Yah..you can't get in!!" Jong Kook was watching Ji Hyo squeeze with the crowd.

And indeed, the bus was full and Ji Hyo has to wait for the next one.

"...Song Ji Hyo, you are sure you don't want to take my bicycle? It will take another 20 minutes for the next bus and I guess you will be late for school. Don't blame me for punishing you later, okay?" Jong Kook warns Ji Hyo as he prepares to leave with his bicycle.

Ji Hyo was silent for a while. She was thinking.

"Arasso..seon saengnim! I will follow you!" Ji Hyo finally shouted and she ran to catch the bicycle.

Jong Kook hides his smile as he stops the bicycle.

He lets Ji Hyo sit behind him.

"You made a good choice...Ji Hyo ah....do you know riding a bicycle helps conserve the planet? We don't need to take the bus and we save money also. From today onwards, I will cycle you to school, okay??" Jong Kook glances at Ji Hyo is behind him, waiting for her answer.

"Neh..okay.." Ji Hyo answers softly.

"Then, hold my waist.." Jong Kook reaches out for Ji Hyo's hands and lead it to his waist and secured it tightly around him.

"Grab tight, neh? I will be moving.." Jong Kook said smiling and he started cycling. 

 

The cool breeze sweeps past them comfortably. Ji Hyo gives a deep sigh as she breathes in the fresh cool air. 

"Joha.." She mumbles as she enjoys the wind blowing as they speed past buildings and shops.

Jong Kook was peering behind from time to time. He saw Ji Hyo's wide smile and he also smiled. And in a silly manner. His dim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter