The top

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..why are you acting like that?" Ji Hyo laughs. She found it so cute that Jong Kook was stuttering in a fluster.

"Ji Hyo ah..your shirt..." Jong Kook tried hard not to look and just point to her top.

"Omo...hehe..I sweat a lot, don't I?" Ji Hyo giggled before looking up at the shy Jong Kook.

Jong Kook looked away and he removed his singlet and covered Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo ah, cover it neh?" Jong Kook said.

"Oppa..yah..why do you need to cover?" Ji Hyo laughed. "Only you are here...no one is here..." Ji Hyo looks around the empty park where they are at.

"Erm..just cover it, Ji Hyo ah..don't ask so much..." Jong Kook blushes. He have to control his manly instincts or else things will really go bad.

Ji Hyo cannot stop laughing. She stands up and stood right in front of Jong Kook. Her sight fell on his top body. 

It wasn't the first time she saw Jong Kook's torso, but still, it made her gasp everytime at how his stomach muscles are so well-built. The clear lines around the six packs, which are glistening in sweat made Ji Hyo salivate. She wished she could hug it tight and kiss it. 

Oh my god..what am I dreaming about? Ji Hyo mutters to herself. She felt her cheeks burning at the thought of Jong Kook's y abs. 

"Yah..why are you standing up, Ji Hyo ah? Pali sit down..." Jong Kook looks at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo walks closer to Jong Kook and she holds his shoulders. "Oppa..." She called with a seductive voice somehow, making Jong Kook stare at her with a big gulp of saliva down his tightening throat.

"Ji Hyo ah..waegurae??" Jong Kook's voice quivered a bit.

Ji Hyo smiles shyly, and her sight was still on Jong Kook's body.

"...Oppa..." 

"....Hmm??" Jong Kook answers with his deep husky voice.

"Saranghae...oppa!!" Ji Hyo sat right down on Jong Kook's lap fast.

Jong Kook almost jumped up to let Ji Hyo down his lap but Ji Hyo clinged to his waist.

"Oppa...can you give me a backhug?" Ji Hyo pleads while being cute.

Jong Kook smiles and he sat back down with Ji Hyo still on his lap. Ji Hyo brings his arms across her waist.

Jong Kook grins away. His girlfriend is really playful but he likes her like that.

"Ji Hyo ah..you are teasing me, aren't you??" Laughed Jong Kook as he tightens his grasp on Ji Hyo's waist, making sure she won't fall.

"Ani..I am not teasing you...I don't know why I am acting like that.." Ji Hyo turns and she stares into Jong Kook's eyes.

Their faces move closer and they kiss, in passion and deep love.

Ji Hyo turns her body around and she straddles Jong Kook on his lap so that they can kiss better.

"Mm...oppa..." Ji Hyo moans softly as her hands slide up and down Jong Kook's back.

"Mmphh...Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook's hands roam around Ji Hyo's tummy as he lifts his knees a bit so that Ji Hyo is brought closer to him. 

Their body pressed against each other and the kiss connected the two of them together.

Not long later, Jong Kook breaks the kiss hastily because he was afraid he might not control himself any longer as he felt his coming.

"Wae..oppa?" Ji Hyo asks puzzled at why Jong Kook stopped.

"..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook just hugs Ji Hyo's waist as he looks sweetly at her. "Eh..erm...let's just talk, neh?"

"Why, oppa? What happened?? You don't like my kiss??" Ji Hyo asks sadly.

"Yah..anioh! I love it so much..." Jong Kook said quickly to comfort Ji Hyo. "Because I love it too much, I'm afraid that..."

"Afraid of what, oppa??" Asked Ji Hyo innocently. She doesn't know well about how men 'work'.

"Erm...nothing...haha....Ji Hyo ah...you are too young.."

"Ani!!" Ji Hyo denies. "I'm not! Yah..oppa, I'm already 16..."

"I know...but that's too young..."

"Ah..then I guess..." Ji Hyo kind of figure out what's wrong.

"Wae?"

"Oppa..You..." Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook with a cheeky smile.

"Neh..wae?" 

"You are thinking of something, right??" Asked Ji Hyo giggling.

"Hmm..ani..." Jong Kook quickly shakes his head.

"I know what are you thinking of....ert ahjusshi.." Ji Hyo laughs and her words make Jong Kook chuckle out loud.

"You really know, Ji Hyo ah? But you shouldn't know at such an age like yours..."

"Argh...oppa..you are too old...everyone in our class knows about that type of thing...Just now, you are getting , aren't you??" Ji Hyo asks bravely.

"Kure...I got just now.." Jong Kook blushes as he admitted.

"Keke..so I am right..my ert ahjusshi..." Ji Hyo pecks Jong Kook's cheek lightly that made him smile.

"Neh..you are so right...uri Ji Hyo...Hmm..but for you, I will try not to get .." Jong Kook said while teasing Ji Hyo.

"But they say...only when we get , we can then...um..eh..." Ji Hyo stops.

"Aigoo..Ji Hyo ah, don't tell me you want to try that?!" Jong Kook said surprised at the thought of them making love.

"Aniyo!! Yah!! Oppaaa!!" Ji Hyo just buries her red face against Jong Kook's chest because she was too shy to think of that.

 

"Oppa...I wish we can be like that forever..." Ji Hyo says with deep thinking.

"Wae..Ji Hyo ah..why are you talking like this?" Jong Kook asks while he hugs Ji Hyo tightly.

"Ani..I am just saying.." Ji Hyo looks up at Jong Kook's face and she smiles brightly.

"Oppa...what wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter