Clubbing is fun.

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, Ji Hyo tells her grandma that she is going to leave house.

Jong Kook has already left the house after finishing his food. He left the excuse he had to do his housework.

Ji Hyo didn't care about the weird ahjusshi because she just want to finish eating and leave the house.

"Ji Hyo ah..where are you going??" Asked Ji Hyo's grandma.

"Hmm..I am going to study with my friends.." Ji Hyo lied.

"Really? Then come home early. Don't loiter around the neighbourhood!" Ji Hyo's grandma nags at her. She knew Ji Hyo's character, that she likes to go outside and play but she didn't know her granddaughter went to club before.

"Arasso..arasso...I will be back home early.." Ji Hyo packed something into her bag and rushed out.

 

Ji Hyo ran to find her gang of friends. 

"Unnie!! Here!!" Another girl called Ji Hyo.

"Oh!!" Ji Hyo walked towards her.

"Unnie! Shall we go now?!" The girl asked Ji Hyo. She was a petite looking, and cute with her chubby face. Her name is Park Bo Young.

Another friend of Ji Hyo, a bit taller than the average girls, with a natural pretty face, Choi Yeo Jin pats Ji Hyo's back. "Gaja..unnie!!" 

They went to the nearby washroom at a shopping mall and they change their clothes. Ji Hyo changed into the dress that she always hid it below the bookshelf of her home. It was a very y one, revealing her silky white back and of course, her s.

Ji Hyo's dress

 

They are all ready to go clubbing and they head to the club nearby. 

Since they are just underaged, they carefully sneaked into the club when the security didn't check their identities.

"Wow..that is easy.." Ji Hyo laughs with her friends, once they made their way in successfully.

"Let's party and rock!!" Shouted Bo Young as she pulled her two friends to the dance stage.

They were dancing around, giggling as they twirled each person around.

As they were having fun, a few guys were staring at the 3 young girls.

"Hey..that babe is gorgeous!" Said one of the guy.

"Which one? The tall one?" His friend asks.

"Aniya! The one beside her! Her dress..yah...so y..." He whispers ertly.

"Aigoo..hyung..you like her??" 

"Aye..you don't know who is she? She is Song Ji Hyo, one of the famous person in Chungdam high school. She is very different from the meek girls, her character is very strong."

"Oh jinjja? Hyung! Let's go find them!!" The guy's friend says.

 

"Yah..hello girls!" The guys come close to the three dancing girls.

Ji Hyo looks up a while at them and she ignores them and continues dancing.

"Hello..Song Ji Hyo..don't dance to gangnam style..it is so outdated already.." One of the guy's friends laugh.

"Is it your business, huh?!" Ji Hyo glared at the three guys and continued dancing.

"Hey girl..your friend ignores us..why not you play with us?!" The guy grabs Yeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter